Question for experts.

Username: Ralphie_the_rookie

Post Number: 2
I have a free to air receiver connected to a dish 500 with a legacy twin LNB. Sometimes the picture will freeze for a few seconds, but the sound doesn't. A friend said it is my LNB causing this. Could this be true,and if so,would i be better off with a dishpro or dishpro-plus LNB?

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 282
you need to give us more info. what type of reciever and what bin. by any chance do you have a switch as well

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 669
LNB type legacy twin 1 for 119
2 for 110?
disecq 119=1
110=2?
Veiwsat?
No switch?
Not sure if all of this is correct, but thats how I set them up. No problems.

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1064

Hey, rookie
I am no expert, but try this.
Pull up Antenna Setup,scan down to TP scan.
Now check the TPs that you channels sometime freeze on.If the Quality Signal is below 50%,you will need to align you Dish.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10806
IF U have a Pansat or most receivers (NOT SW ready)...then U will encounter this problem...its because of the SW switch in the Twin Legacy...SW switches are NOT real FTA friendly with older receivers..

Username: Ralphie_the_rookie

Post Number: 3
Reciever is a culsat 4000pro. Bin 145. No switches.

Username: Onphyre

Post Number: 3
At around 5pm each day, many of my channels on pansat2700 become scrambled and I can not view them. However, in the morning they are fine to view. Any ideas why this happens and suggestions to fix? I miss many important baseball games in the evening.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10808
Singh...quit HIJACKING and STEALING this thread!

RDG...sounds like U may want to try and use the other "output" on the LNB...otherwise I think your LNB internal switch is going bad....or its a bad cable or connection...or bad weather...or a branch or something blowing in the "clear line of sight" of the LNB...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us