Bin loader?

Username: Stpaul

Post Number: 1
is the loader for a Pansat 2500 is same for a Pansat 3000 (clone)? and is there a new keyripper site?
Thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10800
Pansat 3000 is a CLONE PANSAT 2500...YES USE THE SAME LOADER...BL v 1.4....U MUST use bin starting with X -85 and ending in "T"...present bin is 293T....use the keymaster 4.o utility for keys...all sites have it...

Keymaster 4.0
[link removed]

Username: Ronmiraz

Post Number: 1
does any one have a fix for ariza 700?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10802
Ron...learn how to use these Forums!...the TOPIC of this thread is "BIN LOADER" which has NOTHING to do with your ariza 700, which is a POS and is always last with software...NO new bins for it....go to www.totalfta.com ...they will have it as soon as its released....

Username: Heavygirl431

Post Number: 2
This is for LK please help me I'm new at this,I've been reading a lot of forums and have notice you have a good heart when it come to helping someone, and I'm someone that needs help.first I don't no how to get to Blacklist software and I don't no how to get the bin file for a pansat 2700a and what how do i get autoroll.Please help me I'm lost

Silver Member
Username: Wakenbake

Post Number: 331
lets hope LK gets here soon.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10831
LMAO...latest bins/manuals are posted at the link above....why do U think I posted the link?...lmao
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us