NIGHTRIDER ON PANSAT 2007A

Bronze Member
Username: Adilson

Brockton, Ma Usa

Post Number: 25
I flashed my system with the new 205 bin and the nightrider lights came on so i flash the box with the factory 115 bin than flashed with b75 boot than the new 205 bin and still i get the nightrider can anybody help me?

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 371
try it again until it works make sure you unzip your files.

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 550
this is the steps and only steps that work .

1: first flash with the factory bin .
2: flash with the new boot Boot_2700A (b75) _ (07)0310 using only Blacklist STB Updater Version 27.02 X-87BL.exe
3: flash with the latest bin 205. using again Blacklist STB Updater Version 27.02 X-87BL.exe

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10770
c/p

I managed to get it working. Here is what I did:
- I re-loaded/downloaded file 275 (old api file dated before Dec 17, 2006) before upgrade and powered off after completion.
- Opened new GTRom Loader v27.02(Pansat2700A B75). Clicked BIN File and opened "Boot_2700A(b75)_(07)0310". I made sure to select "Boot file only" radio-button for the FILE TYPE.
- Now, the trick was to click download first and only after that to turn the receiver power "ON". I waited until "Download Completed OK" appeared and the front LED displayed moving b-7-5 left to right. It was a complete success.
- Then I downloaded bin 205 as usual.

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 434
205 working great, and its been said its the best yet, I hafta agree :-)

Bronze Member

Brockton, Ma Usa

Post Number: 26
LK -- SHOULD I FLASH THE BOX WITH THE FACTORY BIN BEFORE TRYING AGAIN OR NOT?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10774
c/p

Pansat 2700A/E Boot 7.5 Upgrade 03-11-07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

""These are the instructions I used and it worked. There are a couple of steps beyond the original BL version that I include to make it a smooth transition.

All files are in the zip file attached.

1. Do a factory reset.
2. Load file 115 (latest factory file available for boxes BEFORE upgrade)
3. Start up the loader v27.02 (THIS IS A NEW LOADER and is required for all B75 level files.
4. Select the file BOOT 2700A.......0310.bin and select BOOT FILE ONLY
5. Power the receiver ON at the rear switch and start the download. The front display will show B75 moving across if successful when finished.
6. Open the API file X87_BL_070311_B75_200_API.bin and select API file on the loader. (NOTE: Any api file after 10 Mar 07 should work if/when they are later issued) When complete, the box should say B75 and then switch to "ON" if you followed the instructions completely. If you did not return your box to factory state first, it will switch to a channel number instead of "ON" but may also fail. Shortcuts are user decisions.

DO NOT power off until steps are completed. Failure to follow instructions can result in potential damage.""""

4q2

Ok those are pretty much the official instructions, now I'll tell you my experience.
Steps 1, 2 and 3 were done, of course with no problems.
Step 4 is where I had problems and I never saw the B-75 flash across my receivers screen, just the green dash going back and forth, maybe that was it but my box wouldn't do what was mentioned.
Flashed my box numerous times with the boot file but it would not show the B-75 message at the end of flashing.
Finally I loaded the 115 factory bin again and instead of turning off my receiver from the back, I left it on.
I then selected the 2700A.......0310.bin {BOOT ONLY} and flashed it while my receiver was still on, low and behold it took and b-75 flashed on my receivers display.
I was then able to load the X87_BL_070311_B75_200_API.bin, again with my receiver still on and it loaded perfectly with b-75 on my receivers display until the box powered off by itself.
Receiver then rebooted with b-75 showing on the display and it going to on.
I'm not recommending the steps I did but it worked for me.
Follow the recommended steps before my crazy steps, if you get stuck you may want to try what worked for me.
I will warn you not to interrupt the flashing procedure until you see the loader tell you that the download was successful..
You can do damage to your receiver that may require a jtag.
The kit below also has the new B-75 loader found at PansatUSA, included.

[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 552
Adilson ROdrigues : this is what u have to do :
1st go learn and read if u wanna use your fuckkkking fta. then go fucck yourself .
i did give the right answer and u still asking stupid question.
hey dont forget to suck dickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkx

Bronze Member
Username: Rcfiddlerman

Post Number: 38
load your machine with27.02loader,first the boot file then the factory bin file for the 27.02 loader,after this is done dont turn your power off just simply load the 205 bin file then pow your done, simple hope this helps, by the way i am a newbie at this stuff too,and maybe u are too so if we keep it simple, it helps us understand a little bit better, not sayin that the info we get is useless, but i can imagine there are some of us out there that dont really understand the lingo that go one with this hobby,any how thanks for all the info guys and hope this helps us...all of us,peace out

Bronze Member

Brockton, Ma Usa

Post Number: 27
THANKS LK IT WORKS GREAT NOW.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us