Same channel on all sat

Bronze Member
Username: Abcdefghijklmnop

Post Number: 24
i have a pansat 2700A with august 1st bin(with b-75 upgrade) my problem is whenever i scan(blind scan) echo 7. echo 8 and echo 3@61.5 i always get the same channels(most of 'em r news channels) i was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem or any suggestions.Thanks

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10703
either the dish is NOT aligned correctly...or U do NOT have 3 LNBs...or U do NOT have the receiver antenna/dish settings input correctly...all things explained in the manual

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
i have two dish and they r on my roof top (they were put there by dishnetwork )i tried but i cudnt getr the rightreceiver antenna /dish settings input i even looked up in manual. a little more help will be appreciated. thanks

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10707
can't help without knowing more info...like what type LNB's...how many....what switch...how its all cabled together...someone has to go on roof and check it out...U cannot "guess" at this...its impossible..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
Thanks for ur help lk. i cant go on roof top its too high. LNB and switches were provided by DN and i have no idea what type but my box use to work fine before. i guess now i will leave it like that.
thanks again for ur help appreciate it

Username: Sli0811

Post Number: 4
You may need to identify the switch port for each dish and specify the port number in the settings.

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1055

Hey, angelika
You are saying, when you do a blind scan on EchoStar 7, 8, or 3 the same channels come in.
A) Possible Cause
Your switch is defective and stuck in one position or should I say on one Bird.
B) Remedy
Replace the switch.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 642
may need to reset up settings in reciever again. Like the pancrap 2700a lost all settings after loading the 205 file. U may have to set up antenna's again. Disecq

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10735
dah...why do u all think I prevuiously posted above that she MUST go ON the roff and check out the LNB, switch cables etc?...U all should read before U post away!

U cannot replace the switch or reset the antenna settings without going on the roof and seeing what U presently have!

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1058

Hey, angelika
You said that Dish Network did the installation
and your FTA box worked fine before.
Your roof is too high,we will try from the ground.
Don't give up, don't leave it like it is,try what people suggested above. nothing to lose, people here will help you to get it right.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
thankyou guys u guys r really good i am trying but so far no luck still getting same i was thinking it was working fine befor uploading bin 205 here is my question can i go back to old file. My guess is not coz i did b-75 upgrade?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
one more thing if i put some channel list only international channels*echo3@61.5) show up and nothing else( for that i dont do any scan)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us