Respondddddddddddddddddddddd

Bronze Member
Username: Banti

Post Number: 77
hello can anyone respond to my 100 post i did? well my question is what is the newest pansat AUTOROLLLLLLL bin???????? and what about VIEWSAT what is the new AUTOROLLLLLLLLL bin for that? can anyone be a little kind enough to respond?????? and for those who have a problem with me posting do not need to respond they can just keep out this post aight? thanksss!!!

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2529
Latestest pansat bin for what model?????/
Same for the Veiwsat question????????
You OK ?????
You need to take a breather Banti.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
pansat 2500A and viewsat extreme 2000 please helppppppppppppppppppppp

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 156
new pansat and viewsat autoroll bins posted at www.ftasolutions.blogspot.com!!

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 453
Stay Away from ftasolutions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 454
USAMA eats his own boogers!!Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 455
ftasource and ftasolutions are SCAM!! Will steal your $$ selling you free info!!
Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 457
For you USAMA and FAROQUE:

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Franktodd

Post Number: 32
but satjunkies/com works! thanxs zulu

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
LOL zulu plz care to explain where im actually selling something on my website.... everything i give is free the keys and the files... man do you have some personal grudge with me... i agree though faroque is clearly ripping people off by asking for membership fees!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
thanks usama that worked..i know u aint selling anything in ur website. these people are jealous;)) ..alright i went to ur website and it did not have autoroll for pansat 2500A but it did have it for all the others..can u please let me know when u guyz get for pansat 2500 thanks alot

Gold Member

Post Number: 2531
when the 2500 comes out, I'll be all over the net ! youll' know.

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 459
USAMA MF...Your grafitti Spam Scam is not appreciated and I am just letting you know. Don't get all bent out of shape...just stop spamming here!!Upload

Username: Dreilly1982

Post Number: 10
General zulu I stole your sand spam pic hope you don't mind......You got your first lieutenant in the GWOS (Global War on Spam)

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 467
Yes!! Another Anti Spam God!!! We Shall Overcome!!

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 361
hey zulu here is some of your so called spam
if it has been released you can find it here
[link removed]
www.freedomfta.net

Gold Member

Post Number: 2543
Don ,you can follow usama all over the forum ,thats all he does SPAMS AND SCAMS!

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 469
If it isn't SPAM what is it???? Just a few months ago you were sending people to a site that got popped. You would think you would be smart enough to learn your lesson. You just think your SPAM don't stink...I don't think so EATFISH.

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 470
eatfish
Silver Member

Post Number: 276
Posted on Sunday, May 13, 2007 - 08:41 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.ftamorvex.com

come to a site that truly is the members site

Eatfish...Tell everbody what happened to this site!!!!!! That you were p!imping out.
SHAME ON YOU

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
lol u guyz are hilarious... as long as i know im right i will keep on going... but u guyz seriously get worked up quickly!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2549
Not worked up , Just hate spammers! Can I spam on your blog 100 times a day? ALL DAY ,AND NIGHT.? Well usama?

Silver Member

Post Number: 363
zulu if you remember I came to this forum and apologized for what the owner of ftamorvex did. I stepped up took my lumps and apologized on behalf of myself and other staff members there.
you were even in that thread you read it.

For all that dont know ftamorvex was a site I was an admin at and the owner decided to shut it down without telling anybody. Not even the staff. I lost alot of good info and files when that happened so it hit me harder than most.

Zulu btw freedom is on an overseas server and does not appear to be going anywhere and live fta is making the switch to an overseas server early next week doesnt sound like these two sites are going anywhere.
satscanner come by and spam at my blog all you want find and you can. 1000 times a day.

Silver Member

Post Number: 364
you must have dug for that post I made in may zulu. Thats an lk trick you the same person or a student of lks. If you are lk then why hide behind another nic you and I have had no problems a few in the past but we have come to an understanding. If you are not lk then visit one of the sites and then make your decision. I am just giving the members here another option without the hassle of being abused by the likes of you.

Satscanner I beleive you have stated that you have been to livefta and have found it to be a usefull site.

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 472
You are REALLY lost man!!! Your overthinking something simple!!!!!!! Do Not Spam

Gold Member

Post Number: 2555
Yeah, I think it was clone or a skymax file a wile back.I think its probbally better than a lot of sites, but I use pirated internet and ip when I visit sites,with generic/fake email also to protect me. Not perfect but I'm a lot safer than most ppl here visiting all these new sites and leaving a trail and calling card.I think zulu is looking out for the members and newbs who aren't as careful or diligent were they visit,and thats good too.also posting a connection is ok but a thin line between only that one then itmay be conceived as spam.It's a thin line I guess.What does other veterans think of that site and registration? ppl more in the know or loop of mods or admin? I like to here more from them . Until then I guess all sites bear some risk in visiting and becoming a member, but some more than others.Most important , things are changing very fast in this hobby ,the wind can blow the other way tommorrow ,look at some busted sites already.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2556
And I hate to get flamed for taking sides here,but thats not the issue.
Zulu has a very valid piont.Your and our judment on whats a good safe site has been wrong before .Just as zulu has pointed out,so why should anyone take your word now?

I think your intentions are honourable eatfish,but to unknowingly lead more sheep to a possiable slaughter is what no one wants .Peace to both of you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 368
point well taken SS I feel that people should take my word and beleive in it. I stated in a post above that the issue that ftamorvex had was nothing to do with me or any other staffers at that site other than the owner. I have not flamed him or dragged his name in mud I have not even uttered his name or nic to anybody.
I feel that by coming here and other sites I frequent an apologizing to all who frequented that site would show that I am a stand up person who will take blame for things when they go wrong. I came here apologized and seemed to get a good response. I would never ask or tell someone to go to a site that I felt is not safe. I have even stopped going to a few sites on the so called safe and reputable sites in the list that many of you post all over this forum.

Curious contraptions being one of them as they were named in the suit filed against viewsat.
Tha is why people should take my word even now. Your choice bud come check out the sites or dont does not really matter to me. But I will say it again I am only giving people another viable option to choose from.

We obviously run in different circles because many of the mods and admins that I know and chat with frequently visit and contribute at the site I am a mod at.
I will stop the spamming as you call it and only provide usefull links to answers or files that may help the members here.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10699
eatfish...don't drag me into this...what the hell are U talking about with me and "tricks"?...I don't pull any tricks here....I thought we were cool, but seems I was wrong...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
i am so angry i posted this thread and no one answered my question u all just act to smart.. just leave it and move on.. u guyz get cuaght up with things to much.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2582
Banti
Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2007 - 10:52 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello can anyone respond to my 100 post i did? well my question is what is the newest pansat AUTOROLLLLLLL bin???????? and what about VIEWSAT what is the new AUTOROLLLLLLLLL bin for that? can anyone be a little kind enough to respond?????? and for those who have a problem with me posting do not need to respond they can just keep out this post aight? thanksss!!!

future is the home site for Pansat and total is the home site for Viewsat.Best sites for info on those specific receivers.

http://www.totalfta.com/forumdisplay.php?s=7c3441396ca13e12cfc543e57400fd90&f=6

http://www.totalfta.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Gold Member

Post Number: 2583
http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/
save these links.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2584
next time say what model's your looking for youll get a better response.They both have many,and we don't read minds.

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 477
Eatfish....Please do not take me to seriously....you seem like a real good dude..I'm nothing but a pebble on the beach...I come to this place because it's relatively safe informative and fun. You just really need this site along with one site to get files and you haven't left to much of a footprint......I get pizzed at people who p!mp sites for monitary benefit. This is a free Robin Hood Hobby and not a business. Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 478
Eatfish....Please do not take me to seriously....you seem like a real good dude..I'm nothing but a pebble on the beach...I come to this place because it's relatively safe informative and fun. You just really need this site along with one site to get files and you haven't left to much of a footprint......I get pizzed at people who p!mp sites for monitary benefit. This is a free Robin Hood Hobby and not a business.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2595
Way back when I remember lk saying one reason he helps so many ppl is because not every hard working person with kids and family can afford to get decent tv programming ,and if he can help get a peep a few bonus channels on top of their sub great!

But now how things changed in such a short time in this hobby.Everybody wants free tv and to be spoon feed also.Then they disappear until they need a new fix,never helping the next person learn what they were taught,

If u can't pay it forward , atleast pay it back to the next newb.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2596
And that means not charging a fee to ppl to learn .Eatfish and Zulu your both good ppl in my book.

Silver Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 269
"Give a dog a fish and you feed him for a day;
teach a dog to fish and you feed him for life"
..........eatfish

Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 369
lk we are cool bud just working an angle with zulu no harm no foul bud. Just trying to stir something up with zulu will not happen again points have been made and taken no more spam here just usefull links to help those in need of help.

Bronze Member
Username: Omen_2

Post Number: 18
LK and the rest of him are back.
that fatass above is that Mr Bill or Ryerson
he pops up when some one bashes LK with his stupidass cartoons what a sick hom O

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10740
SS....good points about newbies not reading , and the experienced not "paying back"...

eatfish...ok then we are cool, but please don't include me in your "angles"..

Buch...are U implying I use other nicks now, cause I don't...

Silver Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 270
@ Buch
listen you little fuckhole, .only reason your still here
is cause we decided you're our site's lil' pet puppy........
so just keep your cute little snout .shut
and save yorself a big bad spanky.........

Upload
..... ( good boy.........good good boy...... )
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us