Archive through May 27, 2007

Username: Youarenumber1

Post Number: 10
According to mlb.com, Yankees games are broadcasted by YES TV, could anybody tell me which channel to watch YES? or any way to watch Yankees games?
Thank you.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8977
Game was on ESPN, Yes and NESN...

Red Sox 7...Yankees 6

LMAO.....

Here we go RED SOX....here we GO!

Here's to all you Yankee fans....LMAO!!
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1062
Wait til the next game!!!

Upload

Here's one for you Papi!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8983
LMAO...still need to wipe that "crow" off your face!

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 184
Rivera couldn't do it big time. Sox have a fresh closer today. This will be Joe Torres last season.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9041
Can U say S W E E P !!!!!!!....LMAO!

Game 3 tonight....Red Sox 7...Yankees 6
Game 2 Saturday.......Sox 7...Yankees 5
Game 1 Friday.........Sox 7...Yankees 6

Games Back behind the Sox ....Yankees 4

Here we go RED SOX....here we GO! ,,,all together now!....Here we go RED SOX...here we GO!

Red Sox hit 4 CONSECUTIVE homeruns ( Rivera, Drew, Lowell, Varitek) in 3rd inning!...tying a major league record..

Can U say Dice-K and Papelbon!....LOL

This is for you George!...LMAO!
Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1063
I'll start a new thread when the Red Sox choke and the Yankees take over first place in the East!

Upload
Here's what the Sox can do with their 4 consecutive homeruns!!! lol

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 187
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 891

Hey zulu
I meant to ask you,how did you come up with you Nick zulu? A true story about Shaka Zulu leader of an Africa tribe.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9044
Zulu is a common military term used to define and establish time...same as GMT time based upon Greenwich England.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 9045
here we go Red Sox ....here we Go!

beer here...beer here...LOL

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 189
LK hit it on the head as far as Zulu....I remember zulu time from my military days. It is also short and not used very much on the internet as far as nick's or passwords.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1064
Zulus pic above shows what Daisuke Matsuzaka thinks the Red Sox chances are of finishing the season ahead of the Yankees!

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 190
Ht...If I was a religious man I would say a prayer for you and the Yanks. Torre should be fired for leaving that poor slob in for 4 HR's in a row. Happy A-Rod is getting his good play out of his system early. The Yankee nightmare is unfolding AGAIN.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9050
Here we go RED SOX...Here we go!....still LMAO

Beating the yankees in a SWEEP is almost as good as winning the World Series!

hawaiian...Dice K is talking to you ...saying OK, you'll be ok buddy...or maybe he's saying NO-0 victories for the yanks , in this series...hehehe

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1065
Yankees scored runs against some of the best Sox pitchers. Red Sox had to come from behind, barely winning all 3 games. Don't count the Yanks out just yet!
Upload
Meanwhile, the Matsuzaka fan club celebrates a very unlikely string of victories over the Yanks. lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 9058
c'mon now...thats U and your bud in hawai, getting ready to go out and bird dog some "hot chicks" ...LMAO...U guys are "WILD AND CRAZY"....lmao

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
This thread's topic is Yankees game TV channel, I know Yankees game is on YES TV, sometimes is on ESPN or others.....the question is what is the channel number for YES TV? Do we have it or not? but I guess nobody really looks at the question.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9079
we looked at your simple question.....but U can get the answer in 2 seconds yourself, if U think for 1 second..we don't spoon feed the animals..

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1067
Number1, if you just mention Yankees you know the red sox fans are going to hijack the thread! But its all in fun. We all know who will win the East this year! That's why this year the sox have a green with envy uniform.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 898

The only way to receive YES TV is with a BUD Dish or a subscription to DirecTV.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9090
The green uniform was to honor the greatest coach that lived...Red Auerbach..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Kavin,
Thank you for information, but what's BUD Dish? How could I have YES channel if I have it?

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1068
I know LK...he was a great coach.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1069
#1, Big Ugly Dish.

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 197
H_t I noticed the Yanks have made it to the cellar early this year.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9141
I believe that Tampa Bay Devil Rays (the youngest and cheapest team in baseball) just swept the Yankees and are higher in the standings...LMAO

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1076
Season is still very young guys! lol Just 4 games out of first place despite those defeats! Remember, it's how you finish the race that counts!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1077
Upload

Be afraid Boston! Call the bomb squad cause the Bronx Bombers will have their way before it's over! LOL

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 198
Ya....Sure...Right

Take a l@@k at my new YankeesHater t-shirtUpload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1078
The curse? It's started already. 84 years before your next championship! Johnny Damon playing the part of the Babe. lol

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 199
Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1079
People who suck hate people who rock!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1080
I like this shirt better!

Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 200
American League EAST Standings 2007

BOSTON 13 7 .650 - - 7-3 W1 6-3 2-1 5-3 0-0 7-3 6-4 10-6 3-1 0-0 3-1 101 71 13-7 4/25 @ BAL, W 6-1 4/26 @ BAL, 7:05P

Baltimore 11 10 .524 2.5 140 6-4 L3 7-3 4-5 0-2 0-0 7-5 4-5 8-5 3-5 1-1 2-2 95 92 11-10 4/25 v BOS, L 1-6 4/26 v BOS, 7:05P

Toronto 10 10 .500 3.0 140 4-6 W2 5-6 5-4 0-0 0-0 5-5 5-5 5-7 5-3 2-0 3-4 99 88 11-9 4/24 @ BOS, W 10-3 4/26 @ NYY, 7:05P

Tampa Bay 9 12 .429 4.5 138 5-5 L1 5-5 3-4 1-3 0-0 5-6 4-6 5-9 4-3 0-0 4-2 109 135 8-13 4/25 @ LAA, L 1-9 4/26 @ LAA, 3:35P

LAST PLACE
NEW YORK YANKEES 8 11 .421 4.5 139 4-6 L5 2-8 5-1 1-2 0-0 5-3 3-8 6-7 2-4 1-1 1-5 120 100 11-8 4/24 @ TB, L 4-6 4/26 v TOR, 7:05P

Gold Member

Post Number: 9145
People who rock are the RED SOX NATION!

Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1081
As Yogi would say, we're in for a "deja vu all over again!"

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9155
Now, Yogi is one of the few yanks I ever liked...a great midget, no brainer, catcher who has been tutoring cartier in English...LOL

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1082
Deja Vu all over again?

Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1083
Sorry for the double post, problem with my comp. Wait a minute, it's deja vu! lol

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 201
Yankee propaganda will screw up your computer!!Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1084
I thought that pic looked familiar!
Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1085
Good stuff for wiping with, only problem is it unravels towards the end! lol

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9160
NO....thats for the BBB...Better Business Bureau!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1086
Big Busted Babes?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9161
ya think...

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Reach_honey

Post Number: 44
LK,
Keep this fight up.
I'm with you.
Remember we are Patriots nation with Red SOX blood flowing in it.
Woooooo
YANKEEESSSSSSS SUCKKSSSSSSSSSss.
Straigh 6th Loss yesterday.
Wooooo hooooooooooo.
Keep losing like these....................

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 203
Yup!! 6 straight for the Yanks and a 3 game series with God's team this weekend!!! When the Sox won last night in Baltimore there were more Sox fans there than birds fans. Dice-K tonight!!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1088
Red Sox are a great team...For me to P00P on!!

Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1089
LK, she'll never make that sit up. The weight of those massive mammary glands are already shifting to her right!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1090
Kinda like how the Red Sox won't make the playoffs!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9174
ahh..the Yanks just LOST again now to the RED Sox... 11-4...LMAO...I think the local HS team can beat the Yanks this year!...they REALLY SUCK!....LOL

Red Sox have won 4 straight from the yanks now,,,and the Yanks fall deeper in LAST PLACE!...maybe the yanks should try T ball!...LMAO!

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 204
By the time the 8th inning rolled around I think there were only 3 Yankeee fans remaining in the stands. The rest went home early. Bad chemistry in NY.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1100
Not to worry guys, just wait a few more months and then BAM! Let the unraveling begin!!

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9189
hell by then, the yankees will be signing girl's softball players to help them out!...lol...and there will be no chance of them catching the Red Sox!

maybe the Yankees should try for the Williamsport Pa LL world series ..LMAO

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1103
Everything is going as planned, let all the other teams think that the Yankees are done. Let them keep their guard down. And then before you know it, the Yankees are in first! I tell you that Joe Torre is a terrific strategist! But if I were Joe, I'd let them lose a couple more before they make their move! lol

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9215
yeah great plan...LMAO

Yankees LOSE again today to the Red Sox ...7-4

Thats 5 out of 6 wins for the Red Sox from the yankees!....LOL...3 of 3 SWEEP in Fenway...and 2 of 3 in NY..

say good bye to Joe Torres...

Yankees remain in LAST PLACE...6 1/2 games back....LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 9219
For all U Red Sox fans...watch almost all games on NESN...

New England Sports Network NESN... channel 434 ..TP21 ... freq 12516 R
sat119° ...Echo7

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 205
A great example of Joe Torres great strategy!!! Loose games to fool em!. Joe Torre sux.... The bitter fans of NY will make this a very ugly season for the Bronx Bombers. Wait till A-rod gets in a slump this season. What a freakin ZOO!!

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 206
On second thought.......Torre probably will not keep his job BEFORE the season is over!!Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1106
Plan is working perfectly! lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 9232
But your plan calls for "the element of surprise", and to underestimate your opponent's abilities...

Well all of us in the RED SOX NATION, are NOT surprised at the Yankees and said all along the Yankees suck!...LMAO...so much for your "plan"...lol

Lets go Red Sox!...Lets go Red Sox!...the famous chant of the Red Sox Nation!

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 207
H-t?? Are you smoking weed? Are you kin to Cartier1? You surely don't want to be associated with people who rode the little bus to school if they went at all!!...... Joe Torre is done..period and A-Rod has started his annual slump(no RBI's in his last 6 games)

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1107
Let me see, 2006, late in the season, what was the Red Sox's lead over the Yankees in the East? 14 and a half games or something like that? And everyone is getting excited over a 6 or 7 game lead so early in the season? Well I guess if you're Red Sox fans you gotta get excited while you can cause no telling how long the good times will last!

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 209
A-Rod gets facial!!Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1108
Owned? Only a pussie pulls that kinda cr@p wearing a protective mask! LOL! C'mon, that's so funny! Most catcher's mask would be on the ground.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1109
Wait a minute. This brave world class athlete didn't need a mask against this Yankee! More of an even match.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9240
Hey Popeye (Zimmer) went after Pedro, and for no reason ...all Pedro did was sidestep and gently pull Popeye down..he didn't throw any punches or stomp the old tard...AND POPEYE WAS WITH THE SOX FOR MANY YEARS AND IS A OLD HOTHEAD..Popeye was lucky that Pedro is mild mannered...and Popeye needs to remember, If U wanna dance U will have to pay the fiddler!...regardless of your age...if U start something, U better expect to back it up or take a beating...again I say Pedro showed more maturity than Popeye and didn't want to hurt the old guy..

BTW...Pedro is now in New York (Mets)...but I still think he is a class act and pitcher..

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1110
Pedro could have side stepped him but instead threw him down. You can see Pedro grabbing his head. But I agree, Zimmer should not have gone after him. As you can see in this next shot, Pedro follows through completing the throw down. And if you look closely, you can see the second shooter on the grassy knoll.

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9246
Thats scary too...as we all know, especially anybody who has ever visited Dallas and Elm St and the 6th floor depository on the west side..there DEFINITELY was at LEAST 2 shooters (in the knoll to the right, behind the fence, next to the depository...and the other on the overpass in front), and Oswald was NOT one of them!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1111
It just gives me the chills everytime I watch the video of JFK being shot. Nobody is safe from the real people in control...not even the commander in chief.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1113
Bump!

Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1121
Tremble in fear Sox fans!
lol

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9356
I heard the Yankees are going to reactivate Ron Guidry again next...LOL

BTW...Yogi Berra is also coming out of retirement too!...and they want to exhume Mantle also..lol

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 219
Roger is not worth $24 Million, that comes out to $8,880 per pitch figuring a 90 pitch outing. He will be throwing meat balls, his rookie year was 1985..... too old. Hopefully he gets to pitch against the Sox a lot!! Ironic though! He will retire as a RedSox probably after this year.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1124
Hey I love the Yankees but signing Clemens for 24 million??? lol. However George wants to spend his money is up to him! If anything, just his presence should have some kinda of impact on the team.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9371
28 million for a half season...LOL...Roger is an old man who can't play an entire season, or go past 6 innings....he will bring VERY little to the yankees!...in fact he will create more work for the middle relievers, which the yankees don't have! ...

The Red Sox don't need him, but the yankees piching is so bad, that anything MAY help!

Just because Roger Clemens is going to New York, that doesn't tip the scales of the American League East the Yankees' way.

Oh, it evens things up somewhat, no question. But Clemens, who will turn 45 in August, is not the horse who could carry a staff in his prime.

Last year, he joined the Astros June 22 and made 19 starts, striking out 102 in 113 1/3 innings with a 2.30 ERA.

That's pretty terrific, if you like six-inning pitchers. That's what Clemens has been since 1999, averaging just over six innings in 241 starts.

His late arrival might have cost the Astros a playoff spot last year. Houston closed with a rush, but finished 1½ games behind St. Louis, which went on to won the World Series.

Think Roger might have been worth two games in the first three months?

Any team could use Clemens. But the Yankees, who rank 27th in team ERA, need him more than most, and certainly more than Boston.

Five or six good innings would represent more than New York's starters were giving in April.

But the Yankees still need other people to pitch the seventh and eighth innings, and maybe even the sixth, to bridge the gap between Clemens and Mariano Rivera.

His signing actually puts a bit more pressure on the Yankees' other starters. If he can't go deep into a game and protect the bullpen, others will have to do it for him.

Mike Mussina is too old to do it. Andy Pettitte is getting to that point. The Yankees desperately need Chien-Ming Wang to re-emerge as an ace who can give not only great starts such as Saturday's, but plenty of innings, too.

Clemens, meanwhile, continues to snicker at baseball. For a guy who supposedly worships the sport's tradition, he's making a mockery of it.

Other poor saps, including 40ish guys like Curt Schilling and Tim Wakefield, have to show up for work in March.

All Clemens has to do is keep the cell phone at poolside and wait for the suitors to call.

Yesterday, Clemens said he expects the same from himself at 44 that he did at 25. That's not true, though.

He doesn't expect to pitch complete games, or anything close, and he doesn't expect to pitch the entire season.

He will make a difference, but he will not be the difference. Not unless he plans to pitch the seventh or eighth innings, or if the Yankees find people who can.

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 220
Last nite the Yanks had a tie score in the ninth and brought in Rivera to close........POP goes Beltre lining one into the centerfield stands, GAME OVER. Rivera had an ERA of 8.53 prior to this. lmao

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1133
Upload

I was wondering what happened to this thread! Thanks Zulu for getting me interested again!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9561
Team W L PCT GB
Boston 28 12 .700 -
NY Yankees 18 21 .462 9.5
Toronto 18 22 .450 10.0
Baltimore 18 23 .439 10.5
Tampa Bay 17 22 .436 10.5

Red Sox sweep double header today (Thurs...17 May) against Detroit 2-1, 4-2

Yankees lose again to White Sox 4-1

Yankees fall 9 1/2 games behind Red Sox..

Lets Go Red Sox....here we go!

Long Live the Red Sox Nation!

This is for all the Yankees fans and Red Sox doubters!
Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 262
A picture is worth 1000 words!!Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9565
Lets Go Red Sox!...and the party continues!....LMAO

Upload

Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9566
Lets Go Red Sox!...and the party continues!....LMAO

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1135
Don't celebrate too early......remember??

Upload

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 263
The Yankees are all out of rational ways to stop their slide. Early in the season, their pitching slumped. Now, they cannot hit. They lost their second series in a row here Thursday, falling by 4-1 to the Chicago White Sox at U.S. Cellular Field.

Jason Giambi has so many roids in him and they still can't win!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9569
Don't forget the Yankee massacre of 2004!...LMAO...the RED SOX beat the Yankees in the biggest comeback in HISTORY!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9572
The Boston Red Sox celebrate after defeating the New York Yankees, 10-3, to win the 2004 American League pennant.

Upload

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1136
Yikes! Some of the posts have been deleted! OK, keep it friendly guys!

Bronze Member
Username: Zork_99

GTA

Post Number: 40
This argument is over... 10 games behind...Yanks wont catch up(neither will any other AL East teams)...Hawaiian if you want to make an argument, you should start supporting the Central Division teams like Cleveland, Detroit and Chicago..They may have a chance of knocking off the Bosox come playoff time.

Bronze Member
Username: Iamdrumming

Post Number: 20
You guys want to squabble back and forth after every game. Who cares if the Yankees (or Red Sox for that matter) go on a 10 game win streak or a 10 game slump? Who cares?? You want to nitpick after every and each game? There are 162 games in the season. It's time to stop bickering after each game.
Look at the big picture. It's all about world championships. That's what it's really about. The Yankees have 26 of them. The Red Sox have 6. Enough said.
And don't try to pass the blame on a so-called "curse". The Red Sox just sucked for 86 years straight. And who cares if they beat the Yankees in 2004 and won the World Series that year. The Yankees still have 20 more world championships than they do.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9579
Dude ...U are living in the PAST...Nobody cares about the past...thats why we talk and report the games and standings NOW!...and if U don't like it, then don't read it!

BTW...we are having fun with it, even Hawaian Times is too...its called a little rivalry fun...so chill and get off that OLD PAST BS talk about the OLD yankees and their OLD WS...!...don't be a hypercrite and say that Bosox shouldn't talk about the past while u bring it up and post about yanks 20 WS!...U make NO sense!...quit talking out of both sides of your mouth!

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 264
Jason Giambi on roids!! iamdumping on ??
Just another bitter Yank fan..plenty of them this year......In sports you are as good as your last ballgame.

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 265
On the surface, the Yankees' best chance of winning in the series came last night, with their designated stopper, Andy Pettitte, on the mound. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Pettitte is 64-29 in games immediately after a Yankees loss, and he deserves a better fate than his 2-3 record. Pettitte allowed three runs in seven innings, striking out four, but the Yankees' sputtering offense scored three or fewer runs for the sixth time in eight games.

Roger Clemens gave up to a minor league player last night. That probably means he is resdy to pitch for the Yanks!!Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9589
Red Sox -Atlanta postponed last night..

Yankees lose another one...3-2 against the Mets

Roger Clemens created a buzz for Friday night's game between the Tampa Yankees and Fort Myers Miracle (single A minor league ball), a night after the two teams drew 1,108 fans. Clemens' debut attracted the largest crowd in Florida State League history, a sum of 10,257 that included Yankees owner George Steinbrenner in his suite seats and a number that far surpassed the previous record of 9,421,set in 1996.

The 44-year-old right-hander allowed one run on three hits, including a solo home run, over four innings. He did not allow a walk and struck out two. He reached a peak velocity of 91 mph while tossing 58 pitches, 42 strikes. And he looked sharp.

Following the game, though, Clemens was pleased about his control, but he was the most concerned about his leg strength.

Looking settled in, he worked a 2-2 count to the left-hand-hitting Erik Lis, a 2005 ninth-round pick of the Minnesota Twins, and almost struck him out with two high fastballs, which Lis fouled off.

But Clemens left a fastball up over the plate which the 23-year-old Lis deposited over the right-field wall.

Clemens said he will pitch next Wednesday for Double-A Trenton and would make a determination following that start on whether an additional Minor League start is necessary.

Bronze Member
Username: Iamdrumming

Post Number: 21
This will be my last post in this thread, as I already have made my point. This is a direct quote from LK

"Dude ...U are living in the PAST...Nobody cares about the past...thats why we talk and report the games and standings NOW!...and if U don't like it, then don't read it!"

Just 4 posts before the one I just quoted here is another post by LK

"The Boston Red Sox celebrate after defeating the New York Yankees, 10-3, to win the 2004 American League pennant."

LK is some hypocrite

Yankees world championships: 26
Red Sox world championships: 6

Enough said.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9594
U are an idiot!...my post was in reply to Hawaiian's, who showed a pic of "Boston massacre 2006"..

BTW...we are having fun with it, even Hawaian Times is too...its called a little rivalry fun

what part on the English language is it that u don't undertand?...I think its "fun", cause U must know "little" cause thats your sense of humor, and mentality..

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 269
Gee!! I wonder why iamdrumming got so pizzed off? Someone must have pizzed in his coffee. Please don't get all HUFFY. This thread is for ribbing and just getting under the skin a little.....I grew up going to to Sox games, we had some good years and some bad...I have a 1 1/2 year old cousin that can say Dice-K's name perfectly. Something to be proud of and have fun in what sometimes can be a pretty FU world.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9616
Boston 29 13 .690 -
Baltimore 20 23 .465 9.5
Toronto 19 23 .452 10.0
NY Yankees 18 23 .439 10.5
Tampa Bay 18 24 .429 11.0

Yankees have not been 10 games or more (presently 10 1/2) behind the Red Sox since September 1995..

Saturday 20 May results..

Red Sox split with Atlanta...13-3 win, 14-0 loss

Dice-K , the rookie, goes to 6-2...Over his last three starts, Matsuzaka is 3-0 with a 1.87 ERA.

Yankees lose again to the Mets 10-7..

Yanks pitcher Darrell Rasner out with fractured index finger, after 9 pitches and facing only his 2nd batter.Surgery may force Yanks rookie righty to miss three months..

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 278
application/octet-streamUpload
YANKS.PSF (34.0 k)

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 279
11.5 games outUpload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »