Pansat 2500a help

Username: Juma2019

Post Number: 1
My pansat only shows an FF FF ON provider ID so I am unable to input the correct key into the system. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 85
Use volume button to select 0101 for DN or 0901 for Bev.

Or load the latest bin and turn ON the autoroll.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 979

Scroll down to Set default key (hit OK)

Username: Juma2019

Post Number: 2
I have the latest bin (293)installed and did not have any problem updating the keys until a few days ago. What was suggested above did not work because my box does not save any of keys. The keys shows back ff ff ff ff ff ff after typing the current keys. Thanks for your help. Any other idea would be appreciated.

Silver Member

Post Number: 980
Hey jose
Try this.....scroll down to Nagravision 2
now hit OK

Bronze Member
Username: Rat

Post Number: 12
how do you load the latest bins onto the 2500a?

Silver Member

Post Number: 982
Hey rat
The cheese is here....https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/283358.html
Posted by the top Dog here.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2906
jose mejia: Do this.
1. Factory reset
2. Install BIN 280T
3. Set user info
4. Scan 1 sat
5 Install 293T BIN
6. Set autoroll on
7. Swich off at the back and on again.
Let the keys roll in
If the keys do not roll in,
1. Set autoroll off
2. Set default keys
3. Go into nagravision 2 and you will be able to right scroll to DN 0101
4. Insall the keys manually.

Silver Member

Post Number: 984

Does anyone here know anything about the Pansat 250SM? Talk to me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2907
Kevin: Here is Pansat 250SM info for you straight from the horse's mouth.

http://www.pansatusa.com/product/receiver-250SMf.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 985

Thanks Mr. Nalin but it's only the spec. sheet.
I would like to find out from someone that has one.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Thanks Kavin,
Also, just figured out that I can only view channels with Down Frequency 12661 MHz What does this mean? From this info can someone help me get my other channels?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10213
rat...go read and learn the basics...if u don't want to spend the time to READ, then I recommend u find another hobby!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
First of all, if you knew me you would never respond to a simple question that I post like this. Second, this is not a hobby for me. I just want to watch tv. Now, if there is a site that I could go to, to learn the basics, I would. All the sites i've been to don't go over what I am looking for. If there is someone else out there other than LK that can help please do. LK, please don't respond to my posts going forward.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2910
Rat: LK is fossilized in the old days of hobbyists trying to hack BINs. People like him will never understand that this is no longer a hobby, but simply a new gadget to view TV.
I have not understood your problem, rat. However, Kevin will probably answer it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Thanks Nalin, I have been reading like crazy the last couple of weeks about this. My latest question is something I can't find anywhere. I understan about the keys, etc... This is something different. Thanks for your understanding.

Silver Member

Post Number: 986

Hey rat
The signals from the Satellite to your Dish
are down Frequencies.Now, maybe I can help if you will explain to me,when you say that you can only receive Channels with down frequency 12661 Mhz.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10216
rat...If it took U WEEKS of reading to just today find out how to load a 2500 bin, then U are in serious trouble!

This FREE TV crap, is NOT FREE...it takes hours of READING and TESTING to really understand what U are doing...thats why nalin is a farce and knows NOTHING, she has NEVER TESTED, just reads crap!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2913
rat: Just ignore LK and learn what you can out of Kevin's posts.
Honestly, I have not been able to understand your questions so I will leg others help you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
This is what i'm sayin... I have a pansat 2500a. My keys are fine, as well as my level and quality. I have my dish facing 119. My channels usually all come in, but for some reason I only have about 10 out of 350 channels that work. The only similarities of those 10 channels that I can see is that they all have the same DFreq #.

So if I read Kevin's post correctly, the only signals I am getting from the Satellite to my dish is on one particular down freq. Meaning, only the channels with down freq 12661 are working and all other channels are scrambled. Have you seen this happen before?

Silver Member

Post Number: 991

Hey rat
You will need to align your Dish.
You are only picking up one TP.

Silver Member

Post Number: 994
BTW,when I first came here and was called a Newbie and stupid,it did happen to me.
Out of (32) TPs I was only picking up a few.

You may be a person with a very high IQ, but when you first come here because you do not know as much as some of the people that have been here a very long time, they will fu ck with you.
With little time and patience, you will get it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us