Clone 2700 promblems

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2054
Ok, I'm testing a clone but need some help on this one. I've reflashed more than I can count ,different bins ,different loaders,from everybodys sites.I've tried jagless repair kits,factory bins then latest ,I've run out of bins and loaders but still have the same problem with every flash.Soon as I enter "english,then "installation menu, then "antenae setup menu appears,but soon as i click that it powers off ,and not reset until I reset the rear power switch.What should I try next ?I can leave it in antenae setup mode and it stays there all day,not a power issue,and same with lnd cables disconnected too. I can't get to set antanae settings or beyound that.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2881
For a start, you should READ, READ, READ, according to a very proliferous poster at this site:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/350855.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 2882
Actually I was just joking. I do not envy you for the effort you are putting into it. I hope you will succeed.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2055
It was dead when I got it,jtagged it to life,it ran a week then power supply quit,so it was dead again,repaired power supply d12 diode with heavyier retifier ,got comma lights ,reflashed till the cows came home and still same problem with setup menu after each and every flash.Oh, and I also repaired/reinsatalled "f" coax connections terminals, after one to tv set come out with the coax terminal.Yup, It's clone alright! Were are the non corrupt 2700c bins hiding ? It's a software issue with it now,not hardware anymore.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2057
Also installed a mini pc fan on the 5volt supply,that keeps the processor and unit cool and quite.It was a heater before !It's tottally identical to a genuine in every aspect,even the parts are interchangeable and everything is dead on ,rite to the 100th's of a inch.But I still need some ideas to try next,after all it's only testing and will try anything at this point.

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 312
Tell your kids you want your Ultra back and stack that one next to all your pansats.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10070
ouch!....LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 2058
That will start WW3 here,lol.

Anyone know were to get a csafe 201 file?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10072
right here..Vortex 2700 bin 2001..

[link removed]&start=10

Gold Member

Post Number: 2059
Thanks Lk, I know your intensions were well met but now it fails all flashes ,tryed different loaders also with vortex bins."flash Failed" .The box resets at 92% of dl everytime,need to speed up flash rate or give the box more time to accept .I've tryed forcing the bin and nothing works.How can I get this box to accept a new flash? Anyone or everyone ?I can't let this piece of sheet get the better of me,never !It has the api 203 c
safe bin on it but its corrupted and can't rewrite over it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2060
Ok,fifty times is charm,have the vortex 2000 bin on then the lastest 2001 bin.Now when I go to set antanae settings it reboots as before ,not letting me set ant settings.

Same problem as in the beginning.It can't be a short on lnb or coax because it does this without it connected and haven't set any settings before it reboots.Now I'm thinking a hardware problem in the box or short ? but were ? and it was running fine before the power supply went.

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 417
There was a problem like this when b-75 was first released for the clones. The solution was a clone-safe factory bin, so I would suggest starting from scratch, jtagging and loading the newest files. Check out Don Dineros kit at dssrookie. Dont give up on it, I love my 2700 clone, and it has saved me a few times now when my VS doesnt work :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2061
edenman,Ok,it's a power supply board problem.i switched power supply boards from my genuine ps and installed it in the clone ,and It works fine with that supply.I've got a shematic or fortec and PS 2500 and clone board power supply and with my multi meter and jumper wires and pins have located to the promblem on the H/V output.I've traced it back to lnb power circuit.A defective ic .Now were to get a replacement ic of equal or better value or a replacement board.I'm gonna know these buggers inside out upside down when I'm done.

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 177
Way to go Scanner i am proud of you

Gold Member

Post Number: 2064
Thanks David ,I'm learning alot with this clone.Got a email reply from pansat USA ,[the thieves]. They want $40.00us for the power supply and another $25.00us for shipping.. $20.00can more and I can get a cw600wp reciever delivered .Is pansat on drugs, or is it too much smog in la la land ,CA.Gonna ckeck out the "Source" tommorrow for a replacement IC .I know what variables will work and will increase the reliability and performance.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2892
SatScanner : I admire your tenacity and the problem solving expertise.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10113
U know the more I read from nalin, the more I am certain she is a narc for the legal authorities.. Beware of her!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2897
What a difference between a strong problem solver and a problem creater.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10122
POINT PROVEN...NARC!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2902
POINT PROVEN...he is taking NARCOTICS!

Username: Somi

Post Number: 3
Hi
Is There new bin for Fortec Life Time Ultra, becouse some chanals are missing, please help some one

Somi

Gold Member

Post Number: 2148
LK: READ no spoon feeding here !

You have posted in the wrong thread.
No biggy,If you know about bins ,then you should learn about "edicate" and were to get the bins.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2149
I always wanted to do that . Damn it felt good !

Gold Member

Post Number: 2935
somo tom: This thread is about 2700 clones.
Fortec Ultra latest BIN is 293T and has nothing ot with Pansat 2700 BINs.
If you have more questions, please start a new thread, otherwise somebody will pounce upon you unnecessarily.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us