Recommended Reputable Satellite sites

Username: Kham_aljokki

Post Number: 1
"..and your IP is sacred and never released.."
You might want to revise this statement regarding the 1st site on the list Final Solution fsfta. All of the staff recently quit after the owner Xstreamist posted IP address. Newbies should take care to use an IP blocker or anonymous proxy if going there. Also X is trying to get members to pay for a new laptop for him; remember: there are lots of FREE information sites around, you do not have to give money to con men to get help with your receivers.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9233
yes fsfta is having recent problems with X, the site owner who is a wack job..who voluntarily shut down his own site to solicit donations from members (crying poverty and poormouth...lol)..fsfta has always been "entertaining' to say the least..I have some posts here about their recent events, but wasn't aware of X's IP revelations..thanks for the update..

Username: Warning

yes fsfta is having recent problems with X, the site owner who is a wack job

Well LK wouldn't you say that a wack job Xstreamist running a site.Is not safe for the members or staff.Besides if he has to scam for money to run the site and a laptop.What would he do if the RCMP and Bev came ah knocking.

He has been confronted before by Cypher at ftasmackdown as to weather he had ever turned people in into Echostar and Directtv.X would not responsed to him.Cypher told him before he responded to remember the internet is really a smal small place you can't hide your doings on.Xstreamist avoided all request for a answer.He retreated to his site so he could control the mess.

Think you need to add Fsfta to a unsafe site list.Along with Hashhu.}

Username: Warning

Post Number: 2
I noticed you also have http://www.satscams.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15582

Gold Member

Post Number: 9262
U are absolutely right..I did remove hashhu and add ftabins from previous recommendations....but need to remove fsfta and dvbspider..martinez is a long time well known now exposed scammer, and X lost his good guys and has gone over the edge..thanks for your postings and contributions to this thread..thats what this thread is intended for..

REVISED list...

Future FTA - Blacklist's Site:
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
DSS Newbies:
[link removed] (Pantecs,all clones and all receivers)

File Share Site - No Registration Required:
--------------------------------------------------
Good for gettting Original factory firmware:
[link removed]

Best site for DISHNET info, channels, transponders and changes etc..
[link removed]
[link removed]
www.filez.us/km3/keys.shtml

Username: Wicked

Post Number: 3
Looks to be a very good site.. The former admins from the crappy site Final Solution FTA have put together what looks to be the start of a very good site.. Come check it out.. [link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 227
The above mentioned site is not only a SPAM site but potentially dangerous.

Username: Redqueen

would like to invite ya'll to check out my site:-)
we're just small right now but are growing alittle everyday
alot of staff there that went through of the x bs lol

if i can't post the link please remove and i will apologize in advance
ftaultimateedge.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 9478
U can post links, but tell us who U were/are and which admins/mods from FSTA, and if an 'offshoot" of that...and whats the relationship to X now...many here also read and paticipate at satscams, so tell us about your sites and the 'players'..where's the server , and who's the owner, admins, mods etc..something we can check out and confirm from other admins, mods etc, including satscams....

BTW ...this is for BOTH ftaview.com and ftaultimateknowledge.com sites!

with so many new scam sites the past year, and hashhu's problems and DN being so agressive and possibly taking over sites, people need to be cautious and so a little background info would be nice..

Username: Lost_boy

Post Number: 8
U can post links, but tell us who U were/are and which admins/mods from FSTA, and if an 'offshoot" of that...and whats the relationship to X now...many here also read and paticipate at satscams, so tell us about your sites and the 'players'..where's the server , and who's the owner, admins, mods etc..something we can check out and confirm from other admins, mods etc, including satscams.

Wow if this doesn't sound like a DN/VEB covert operation I don't know what does... I think everyone needs to really start thinking who who on here. LK has really been asking some strange question lately.. Who is he, why would he really care about the new sites unless??

Gold Member

Post Number: 9484
U are such an idiot...look up "covert"....LMAO....I was about as open an honest as one can be!....go away kid, U bother me!

Bronze Member
Username: Lost_boy

Post Number: 12
Honest Yeah right!

Posting fake veb letters on a forum site is not something a honest man would do.

Someone running a covert operation would use such a trick.

Post Number: 4
well i am who i am
always have been me lol
nothing to hide here
if ya really wanna see who is at the site come and take a look;)
as far as the scammer(x)goes
ya know that saying
if you do not have nothing nice to say do not say anything at all

by the way i am over at satscams;)visit on a daily basis

p.s its ftaultimateedge.com;)

Post Number: 5
i just wanted to add here that you will not find any means of a scam at the site we do not even take donations;)

Username: Kham_aljokki

"U can post links, but tell us who U were/are and which admins/mods from FSTA, and if an 'offshoot" of that...and whats the relationship to X now..."

Redqueen's site [link removed] was created by Gatekeeper, McLinkus, and Pobs123, 2 former admins and mod from fsfta. After X's latest fiasco, these 3 set up the new site ftaview, and a number of other staff members who left when they were banned, accused, etc, followed. Because Gate, Link, and Pobs are well known and respected in the community, visitors to the site will see many other respected "visiting admins and mods" from other sites (and the mutual revile for Xstreamist always helps knit friends together, lol).

Post Number: 6
thank you for the clarification Phillybuster;)

(and the mutual revile for Xstreamist always helps knit friends together, lol)

lol how true

Gold Member

Post Number: 9486
Philly...Thanks for the info

BTW...I don't wander into unknown territories without a recomendation from someone I know and trust...and in this hobby, most those type people hacve either gone underground or retired since the DTV days..but satscams hase some few good people left over from the good days..

Post Number: 7
yep lots of good people there LK if ya need to do a search on my nick at scams :-)
then after ya feel ya know enough pop by :-)

also for Gate, Link , Pobs n the rest of staff at view are all stand up peeps
you'll see me as a vising there also lol if ya look hard enough you will find me at a lot of places i have many yards i play in;)
always same nick n signature
What Goes Around Comes Around

Gold Member

Post Number: 9489
Thanks for the invite...and yes i will check it out....as U may know I too admin at a couple sites now and many in the past for years..and I come here to try and help some newbies and point them in the right direction....and I try not to always send people to my sites due to losing credibility as being called a spammer here... I just want to ensure that newbies know the BEST and most friendly sites, and with no worries..

BTW...I am an original member of satscams when royce and lunatic were there often.., but rarely post there now.

Post Number: 8
well i would like to check out some of the sites your at (if i am not already there lol;)

i always enjoy expanding my horizons and knowledge in this great hobby

i have been reading your posts here and enjoying the reads :-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 9491
here's some past and present

dssware
dssbuzz
dsshideaway
dssedu
pride3m
dsstester
dsscentral

Post Number: 9
i think i am at a few of them lol will have to check my list again:-)
thank you for the list appreciated

Post Number: 10
i am at tester that i know of haven't got to check every where but i bet theres 1 or 2 more lol:-)
ware n hideaway sound real familar to me
as i said i have many play grounds i play in:-)
thanks again for that list LK

Gold Member

Post Number: 9600
bump

Username: Gatekeeper

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1144857#POST1144857

First time posting, and need to clarify, that the above comment is not correct, we are not a spam site.

We created the site, to give members a place to go and get what they need, and not be bullied by X at his site, as unfortunately this is what has happened, after all the mods and admins were given the boot, 3 of us, Link, Pobs, and my self GateKeeper, decided to venture out on our own, and create our own place away from the BS, that was found at FS, it had gone past the point of tolerable, and became a night mare, the biggest was my ip address was posted on the site, for all to see and view, this was the last straw, and was enough to make me want out, and an opportune time to venture out and start up something new.

How one come up with us being a spam site, is beyond me, we are just starting out, how would that even be possible.

I see RedQueen has stated we are OK, as have a few others in this thread, and this I give thanks to you all.

We are not spammers, we are a site, that has taken upon itself to try and be the place to get what you need when you need it.

Do stop by if you get a chance, and then make up your mind, I hope we will be able to make your visit enjoyable, and you will leave with the answer to your question, and you will be back often.

zulu -

you don't want to go to the site, don't, but to post lies, is not very nice.

you show us proof, that we spam, and I am sure more will believe you

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 274
GateKeeper...Don't get a bent out of shape!! I simply feel that it is wise to be cautious about the FTA sites that you go to especially new and non-reputable sites like yours when you take into consideration all that has been happening lately. Just because someone says they have a "COOL" new site doesn't mean it's reputable. As a matter of fact that's the ones to stay away from. I don't have to prove anything to you.You have to prove to ME.

I agree with you 100 percent, and I am not getting bent out of shape, but saying a site is spam site is wrong as well with out having some proof to back it up, yes we are a new site, but a lot of old nics, linkus, pobs1234, lot of visiting mods/admins have come by as well, redqueen, Gordo, and so on.

I have no problem someone warning about a new site, and advising members to be careful, and make sure it's a safe place by checking around and asking questions, but to outright say a site spams, and not post why is, like saying stay away from Ford, cause they suck, but you don't offer as to why.

No need to put down a site, negatively, unless there is reason to...

I was admin at FSFTA, and I can say stary away from there, why, cause it is not safe, why, because the owner is capable of doing bad things, what yous ask, well the biggest is he posted my ip address publicly on the site, this was not a proxy ip address but a legit one.

So you see I can say stay away, I do have a reason and a legit one at that, with proof, it has been seen by many members and was talked about and posted at many site, as to how this was wrong to do.

Sorry about the rant, but try to be fair as well, if we did something wrong, great, but until then, calling us spammers, is really not fair.

I hope you get a chance to stop by and check it out, and then formulate your opinion, I would welcome your comments more, and take them as fact.

this is not to get into a pissing contest, but I thought I need to defend our site, since we have yet to do anything wrong to get a bad rap, right off the start

Hope you see my point

Cheers..

GK

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 276
I am happy that you agree that it would be a prudent measure to stay away from new non-reputable sites.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9636
To SPAM...is to NOT post any helpful info here , and to ONLY come here for the SOLE PURPOSE to free advertise another site..

I am sorry if I have posted, anything I should not have, if any post is not appropriate, kindly remove from this thread.

I will let you guys, continue posting here, and I will as in the past come and read.

My apologies, if I have offended anyone, or done something wrong.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9638
Come and read...and post helpul replies to help the newbies and members here...just cause u have anoher site, doesn't mean u can't help here too..or provide direct links to the solutions to specific questions..I admin myself and recommend my sites, and/or also provide links to the answers at my sites and other sites, but also help here too..

Post Number: 5
I understand what you are saying, I will help and post as time permits and will try and see where I can help out,

Thanks for the clarification...

Bronze Member
Username: Antiscums

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 88
clean up your room and go read
i'm your mother

Gold Member

Post Number: 9643
that was a sick stupid puppy remark

Silver Member
Username: Super_mod

Post Number: 131
A little update.... Al7bar (tk) and (com) are both gone, they have been changed to fta1.net, the site has really gone downhill since all the good mods left for FreedomFTA.net, don't get me wrong there are still useful tools at Al7bar's new site, but the level of service just isnt there anymore.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2014
Seems fta is downsizing,on its own,saturated market or little profit for all the hassle.Pirate shops too,little stock ,poor sevice,seems online dealers are winning because of low overhead.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9834
Snodgrass...www.al7bar.t*k is NOT gone!...in fact I just posted there 10 seconds ago...I suggest u stop spreading lies...it just discredits you more than your spamming already has...

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
You are right, "tk" is still there.... I misread your original list I thought it said "tc". No harm meant at all. TC and .com are gone though.

You are accusing me of spamming, look at this thread you started and keep bumping, man....

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
The owner of al7bar and fta1.net (Jack) has posted today in the open forum that his sites are up for sale to the highest bidder. My question is, is it still a reputable site when the new owner (whoever that may be) takes over?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9838
Time will tell about "TK"...but its still reputable now, as an ESTABLISHED long time good site!

and this is NOT a spam thread, its an option thread..as anyone can see, I mention MANY sites which are the MAJOR big players in this hobby, not just 1 or 2 sites that U happen to be at and want listed and U spam... anybody can see there is a BIG difference between trying to sell somebody 1-2 items or giving 10-15 options!...don't try and be cute and mix apples and oranges!

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
I don't have a problem at all with your list, I visit a lot of those sites as well. I super mod at freedomfta with a lot of the old mods from Al7, so forgive me if I am a bit biased in my opinion, but I don't think what I do here is "spam".... I simply try to make comments that I think are valid and put a link to my home site, I'm not trying to mislead anyone into going somewhere they don't want to go. If ecoustics had a file section I would link a lot more folks here as well. As it is I send folks here from my site for different conversation topics and discussions that I find interesting. In my opinion, the more sources, the better in this hobby. Peace...

Gold Member

Post Number: 9849
As long as U help people with postings and solutions to their specific problems and NOT just spam your site to the welome index page , then I have no problems....direct links to your site, that answer specific problems that somebody is asking help for, is even OK..

Gold Member

Post Number: 9916
DSS Newbies:

[link removed]

[link removed]
[link removed]

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10102
DSS Newbies:

[link removed]

[link removed]
[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Antiscums

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 132
it is only a matter of time until garbage is removed

Gold Member

Post Number: 2067
Yup! just as I suspected ,you were whinning to the admin about this thread.Think it's only a matter of time until your removed from this site.

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 340
bump

just for John

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10119
screw john...I own him now!...he's a rat and a scumball, that will pay in spades...if he thinks he untouchable, then he doesn't know the REAL world...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10189
DSS Newbies:

[link removed]

[link removed]
[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 39
This is for you John............BUMP

Username: Zipolite93

I am new on this. My question is.
i do have access to the euronews channel on dish, channels 900 and 901, but they are in English. Does anybody know the bins to transfers those channels into French.

Thanks,
Zipolite93
San Antonio TX

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10638
bump...read post above...find your receiver and use the sites posted with it for info..

Username: Smarsh

can u get into any of these sites ?

Bronze Member
Username: Kll

Post Number: 87
what is going on with dsstester?

Username: Dreilly1982

hey LK while searching I found a site [link removed] that had the new keys but also had step by step instructions on how to enter the keys for many of the major receivers. It didn't have a member area but did have a store (which I personally would never order from....way to risky) but also had a download section for all the new bins. I was wondering if you could check to see how reputable the site is, even though I still maintain i will NEVER buy from their store.

Username: Scaner

wow im new ........just want to thank Lk for the info.....finally wore out my glasses.lol

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 566
http://www.gat-s.biz/forum/index.php (All Receivers)

this is a stupid site dont waste ur time in it

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10859
gat-s has had a big change for the worse the past couple months...not friendly, banning people for no reasons, and if U have login problems the "contact us" function doesn't work...so I will remove them from my list...they are no longer user friendly!

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 568
thanx LK

Gold Member

Post Number: 2634
Lk,think it's appropriate time to remove al7bar from this list?and newbies too?.... Maybe the list needs a update do to the latest events onfolding in this hobby?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10919
as far as I know al7bar.t*k is fine but being sold...but al7bar.c*om is DN owned...and haven't heard anything about dssnewbies lately...what do U know that I missed?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2635
oh, god,what was it?....cant remember now. but think it wasn't good ,think I gathered or got a bad impression from something ,somewere at satscams.
Maybe in the the 30 page thread about lance/tdg telling the truth.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2636
We need a list of questionable sites, I can't keep all these rummors straight anymore,and I try.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2637
maybe it was at Royces.....?oh well .

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 470
LK I would Like to invite you to check out DvsFTA.com really great support there for all units, it has a shoutbox, as well as many other really Kool features, so if you like please check it out!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11003
slo hand...I checked it out...I love it...your server is WAY overseas and I noticed the mods and admins are long time well known and respected members of the Dss community...I recognize MANT staff members there...they do know their stuff!...what a great site and well kept secret...tons of manuals, guides and how to's,...many threads and posts...I'll be adding it...its a no brainer...I'm still in shock of the site!

Silver Member

Post Number: 472
Glad you like it, come say hello

Silver Member

Post Number: 473
send me a Pm there so I can welcome you

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3364
Latest modifications to the recommended list.

Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed] (All receivers)
DSS Newbies:

[link removed]

[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]

Username: Yumyum

Here are some more great sites that I frequent:

[link removed] One of my Favorites, quick, knowledgeable help.

[link removed] Usually Accessible at even peak times.

http://www.satjunkies.com/forums/ Great staff great support, the crew here is A1

http://www.funwithfta.com/forums/ Used to be Magnum only but now supports most box, great support for the new Satopia there.

One can never have to many options.

If you like these sites and want to say thanks stop by here and tell em Randolf sent yah.

http://www.funwithfta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8967

Gold Member

Post Number: 3371
This is my modified list of recommended sites.
Latest modifications follow:-

Data Viewing Sequences
DSS Newbies:

[link removed]

[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11171
Good to see ya PRFRMNJ...I wish nalin would come to 1 of my sites, just once...and U probably know why!...lmao!

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2829
What's up bud? Yeah Nalin wouldn't survive in a true FTA site! I keep waiting to see if he/she/it registers at bins, but does not have the bolas!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3385

Data Viewing Sequences
DSS Newbies:

[link removed]

[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11180
As known and posted everywhere in the REAL Dss world, nalin is a ignorant joke...here she intentionally disrespects me and PRFRMNJ....we are known admins and mods at REPUTABLE DSS sites, that will NOT permit nalins ridiculous postings....

nalin , U better stay here and hide cause U are not safe at any other sites now....there are many threads elsewhere about U and how u are the laughing stock in the Dss world , dragging down Ecoustics and its members...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3397

Data Viewing Sequences
DSS Newbies:

[link removed]

[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11185
nalin...get a job...U are here 24/7...I'm retired!...but U are a non retiree and a non working immigrant ,, sucking the welfare system, who is here 24/7...instead of working!

I notice U are here in the mornings, afternoons, evenings, and late nights on a DAILY basis...EVERY DAY!...so don't even give me another lie about U having ANY type of employment!

Bronze Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Post Number: 34
I watch C span in the mornings when I get a chance.

This morning a old fellow called in and said he noticed most callers are democrats. He told the c span host why he thought this was....here is his reasoning...

Republicans are getting ready for work and dont have the time to call in, he said.

c span host took offense to this and said...you dont think democrats get up and go to work also??? The caller replied...No they rely on the government to look after them...I tend to agree, perhaps Naylin is a democrat

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11206
Spongers like nalin don't vote or have political preferences as long as they get their monthly welfare checks...so they can buy new computers and cell phones...BUT its middle class tax paying citizens that pay for it, both Republican and Democrats!

Bronze Member
Username: Bjalt

Atlanta, GA USA

Post Number: 89
Where is Chancysand posting now?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11306
bump...

BTW..chancy posts at MANY sites...

use these suggested links 3 posts up!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3436

Data Viewing Sequences
DSS Newbies:

[link removed]

[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11425
Again...she copies and pastes MY list....what a jerk!...LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Aafl_dragon

Post Number: 132
Lol I see I should do the same LMAO

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11429
All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Many of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..USE those for your particular receiver manufacturer..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information .

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites BELOW!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed]

or get Keymaster 4.0 here free and NO registration is required...
[link removed]

BTW...ALL these sites have the NEW working AUTOROLL bins released

lastly ...for a good laugh, read nalins posts..dumber than rocks

and nalin...say hi to Charlie and Bev for me....LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 3470

Data Viewing Sequences
DSS Newbies:

[link removed]

[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 3471
LK: Do not preach. You stop ruining threads.

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 334
its incredible how your list came after LK.you are a magician in the art of cut and paste.bow to the queen of cut and paste.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3501
RTAP : cut your crap and do some real posting and answering questions - you are good at that.
Don't you remember that only 2-3 days ago these guys ruined your newbie thread?
You belong in the group of real helpers. I suggest you stay there and let me handle people like LK the way I want to.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3527
One of the knowledgable posters here has given some relevant information on current BEV ECM. Here is some info on it.
I am trying to understand it but without the details of the CPU architecture and machine code, it is difficult.

The New Bev Revision Updates

8/20/2007 12:47:57 Pm Emm$e3=
2fe99dc72fef6a63080115ec707f19dd7787e309404c490294
4a45c70dec3020cd52511b671f631b6302633204632f0c631a
8d8088b17102be20de8a91a3042403ffff838d808dd0cc8b93
833820be20a3b22703ffff833c208d0081fb833e20
8/20/2007 12:48:03 Pm Emm$e3=
38e8d54434ed6266080115ec707f19dd7787e309404d490294
8f458d8088b1026608cd89e42603270883cd8dc5cc55da8326
19a6a8ae8ae10225ef2206a6bfe10325e7cd8dc50463040263
1083be20a3d02703ffff833c20cc55fd83be20a3e0
8/20/2007 12:48:10 Pm Emm$e3=
74630a83b65daa47080115ec707f19dd7787e309404e240294
d40e2703ffff833c208d808a05cc55bf0231de047a87944a02
81dc01ff02943b018200000000000000000000000000000000
8/20/2007 12:48:17 Pm Emm$e3=
4bc5e98e9e6cd768080115ec707f19dd7787e309404f270231
d90400000000028210010002321f0e00000000000000000000
000000000231a7040000000000000000000000000000000000
8/20/2007 12:48:23 Pm Emm$e3=
45125f82d7b8cb94080115ec707f19dd7787e3094050490289
2d4583838383838383838d808c6488c60dfda1072707266683
cc946183cd59da0a0010cd5ac00dff0a0505c60e00a41fc70e
00c60e01a410aa86c70e014fc70e02a609c70dffc6
8/20/2007 12:48:30 Pm Emm$e3=
78e6d17e0905b738080115ec707f19dd7787e3094051490290
3545834f2004834fae0188883f4a3f47ad24a695b74ba60685
ad31a6bfad25a6acb74ba64685ad24a6cfad183fc34fcd5c76
00956983a683b792c630544cb793bf948183b748a6
8/20/2007 12:48:36 Pm Emm$e3=
0a84cfc318292d29080115ec707f19dd7787e3094052490290
7a4510cc5be08388a64292c74a3c4b92cf4a3c4ba61092c74a
3c4b8492c74a3c4ba60892c74a3c4b4f92c74a3c4ba61092c7
4a3c4b8183ae014f90ae462006ae014f90ae06883f
8/20/2007 12:48:43 Pm Emm$e3=
4e0beba747a1fbf2080115ec707f19dd7787e3094053490294
e345cd950791f5c602aac7090cc602abc7090dcd950792f5c6
02aac7090ec602abc7090f8183cd598e027180cd56c0cd5754
00473c474f8d00a93281838988a1012242ce30545c
8/20/2007 12:48:50 Pm Emm$e3=
6e52251fcd03c3cf080115ec707f19dd7787e3094054490295
2845bf80ae07bf81ae064d2702ae46bf83ae08bf847180cd7a
2d06e00ad825200ee71dcd57000a20cd5b71cd5a3c4d46038d
0086c8718084884d27084a271083cc961283cd5ac0
8/20/2007 12:48:56 Pm Emm$e3=
67f91c94cda98a8f080115ec707f19dd7787e3094055490295
6d4591f50a9200200983cd5ac092f50a9200a6208d8088538d
808686a6438d00a822cd5ac00b52040040a6448d00a822cd5a
c00b12040040a6448d00a822cd5ac00ad2040040a6
8/20/2007 12:49:03 Pm Emm$e3=
21c3b125a8a419f8080115ec707f19dd7787e3094056490295
b245448d00a822cd59da040008cd5ac00a9a040838a638b748
a6458d00a822cd5ac004400b9208cd5aa60a920b9208263127
0183a6c0c104542627a607c104552620270183cd5a
8/20/2007 12:49:10 Pm Emm$e3=
055a72a648336e1d080115ec707f19dd7787e3094057490295
f745c00a9a010000cd59da0a9200cd59da0b92088485998d80
90e08183cd59da0a9200cd59da0b9208848599818390ae0320
3b3f4890ae0420343f4890ae05202d3f4890ae0620
8/20/2007 12:49:16 Pm Emm$e3=
53ce65194f726ebf080115ec707f19dd7787e3094058490296
3c45263f4890ae07201f90ae09201a3f4890ae0a20133f4890
ae0b200c3f4890ae0c20053f4890ae0d8889ad09909f8d00a8
22858487b7459fbf4481a6012002a602b748a6028d
8/20/2007 12:49:23 Pm Emm$e3=
39277bfb49a4b55a080115ec707f19dd7787e3094059490291
42130ba048c70ba15fd60ba0db0ba1d80ba2d70ba20232200d
638a5d00009f8ed50000168ef3028ec5088383838383833f6c
028f830499cd951e0290e3040b5d2708028f7d010a
8/20/2007 12:49:29 Pm Emm$e3=
7ff2cf2131a48b4f080115ec707f19dd7787e309405a470289
72430e03a480aa08c70e03ce0a06bf24c60a07a4ef0d2402aa
10c70a06c60a08c70a07c60a09a47f0b2402aa80c70a08b624
a480c70a093f248487838383838383838383830000
8/20/2007 12:49:36 Pm Emm$e3=
6467e4a6af1e19db080115ec707f19dd7787e309405b470290
ed3b2409cd59da0ba280998783998d000100240420ee838325
ea998d8091bc25e320e8838383838383838383838383838383
83838383838383838383830231cf0460db89350000
8/20/2007 12:49:43 Pm Emm$e3=
04a36c04ac150167080115ec707f19dd7787e309405c450290
bf204a3f47ada5a695b74b909f85adb2a6cfada63fac4fcd5c
760095698383838383028a9f1d94e320198383838383838383
8/20/2007 12:49:50 Pm Emm$e3=
23ec5388612b42da080115ec707f19dd7787e309405d2d0296
810400a822870231a8036f8ecb02912d020ba202913a020ba2
029175020ba20291c6020ba20291d4020be200000000000000
8/20/2007 12:49:56 Pm Emm$e3=
3b683d29346abba7080115ec707f19dd7787e309405e210232
1f01800231a7018a0231c00400000000023229018c02322401
910230d7013800000000000000000000000000000000000000

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11544
the poster posted this in his ownn thread soecifically for advanced TESTERS, not for here in this thread....U just are beinging chaos , and confusin to all people here......nalin, please quit trashing every thread see and U post in...

your mission as a Charlie and Bev mole, to destroy DSS sites and FTA owners is NOT going to work here....we are all wise to U and all your troublemaking aliases..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3541
LK:
First YOU stop trashing me and chasing me in every thread.
Second, YOU stop insulting me in every thread
Third YOU stop trying to prevent posters from accepting my advice
Fourth, YOU stop addressing me as a woman.

A new ECM is coming and either YOU act responsibly as stated above or YOU leave

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 742
Knock Knock! Hey, LK! You know the Dish ECM you guys are talking about, right? For how long we'll not have FREE TV? 1 week, 2 weeks, etc????

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11616
All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Many of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..USE those for your particular receiver manufacturer..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community now...

Ecoustics is NOT a Dss site, since is has NO files, no manuals, no guides, little info, no specific categories, and is almost impossible to find anything because every thread here has been allowed to be hijacked (because no mods are active) and the Subject does not relate to the posts within it....also Ecoustics is basically an Electronics site for home audio, television, DVDs, stereo's, and things of that nature, NOT FTA satellite information .

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites BELOW!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed]

[link removed]

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11617

Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed]

[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 3583
Recently I made some inquiries into the new ECM by BEV. There is a lot of confusion, but I did get a list of reputable site to go to for more information. The information came to my email. It is similar to what I have already known, so I am posting it again.
**-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **--

DSS Newbies:

[link removed]

[link removed]
[link removed]
[link removed]

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11619
Nalin...thats a copy/paste of my 4 year old thread and postings..

why do u have to follow me and hijack all the treads and create havoc to piss people off....Your post has NO Value , since its just a repeat of mine for 4 years now...

BTW....I know U have never been to most of those sites....so how can U even recomend them...even if that is MY list of sites..

WHY do U have a need to antagonize and be a trouble maker here like all your other aliases?....U are useless here...unless u are a MOLE and admin here creating more chaos to increase the post/internet hits and count here, for Ecoustics...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3586
LK: This is a C/P of a few days ago. It shows clearly that YOU are a mole.
This post of yours proves that you are PARANOID

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/383511.html

"Posted on Monday, August 27, 2007 - 06:07 pm: by LK Platinum Member Username: LklivesPost Number: 11473 Registered: Jan-06

Internet crime is defined as any illegal activity involving one or more components of the Internet, such as websites, chat rooms, and/or email. Internet crime involves the use of the Internet to communicate false or fraudulent representations to others. These crimes may include, but are not limited to, advance-fee schemes, non-delivery of goods or services, computer hacking, or employment/business opportunity schemes.

http://www.ic3.gov/

They have been notified...

The National White Collar Crime Center, Communications Manager, Richmond, VA, (800) 221-4424 x363 or the Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Press Office, FBIHQ, Washington, D.C., (202) 324-3000."

Q E D

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11621
NOT paranoid...I just have known you for years here and know who you really are!....and all your aliases!...lets start with Richard Young, shall we!

U have been a MOLE here for years with different nicks...and U continue to disrupt these threads!....thats what U get paid to do!,....destroy FTA and DSS...while monitoring the sites..

Silver Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 276
so how does this c/p prove that LK is a mole

hog wash thats what it is

Gold Member

Post Number: 3589
urmama : When people exhibit blind faith they cannot see the obvious.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3590
There is absolutely no doubt that LK is paranoid.
Here is Wikipedia on Paranoi.

"Paranoia is a disturbed thought process characterized by excessive anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat'
' a person suffering paranoia or paranoid delusions tends more to blame or fear others for supposedly intentional actions that somehow affect the afflicted individual.
'..More recently, the clinical use of the term has been used to describe delusions where the affected person believes they are being persecuted. Specifically, they have been defined as containing two central elements:
1. The individual thinks that harm is occurring, or is going to occur, to him or her.
2. The individual thinks that the persecutor has the intention to cause harm.
'.. Paranoia can also be a side effect of medication or recreational drugs, particularly mariijuana and stimulants such as methamphetamine"

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 350
stick to your day job nalin. cleaning up the dead debris on the highway.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3594
RTAP: You stick to doing what LK tells you to except one thing. Stop chasing me.
I have notice you on this highway, as a peice of dead debris, trying to keep alive with help from LK.

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 353
biatchh i survive on my own.if my box goes down i know what exactly to do. and LK will always have a better rep. than you ever will.i do not kiss anybody aasss, i just give credit were credit is due.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3599
RTAP : its incredible how your posts came when LK is exposed. You are a self appointed defendant of LK. She does not need you. Mind my words. One day she will drop you just as she did so many others in this forum. I might even post some of the antics of the past that LK used to befriend and then drop people.

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 355
please do so

Bronze Member
Username: Keanos

Post Number: 70
how to jtag pansat 2500a 10 pins

Username: Packet_storm

Post Number: 7
Nalin Nyda

Damn don't sweat them. Just let them post their stoopid chit. They shall sink thier own ship.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11647

Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed]

[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 3606
This one reflects the current recommended.

DSS Rookie:
[link removed]

[link removed]
[link removed]

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11652
nalin...U are like a 3 yr old kid...u just had to trash this thread....azzhole...

like I said here for a long time...U are USELESS here...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3613
LK: another paranoid remark.
You have trashed and quite obviously so, about 300 thread in the past 6 months.
I am not trashing anything here. I am simply showing what is current and good, and keeping to the intent of the heading.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11682

Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed]

[link removed]

NOW IS THE TIME TO USE THESE SITES FOR YOUR NEEDED NEW FILES.....

ALL these sites have the NEW 3-5 Sept autoroll fixes!...and I'm in 8 of these sites now!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3617
This one reflects the current recommended and very reliable sites.

[link removed]

[link removed]
[link removed]

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11690

Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed]

[link removed]

ALL these sites have the NEW 3-5 Sept autoroll fixes!...

Don't use nalins copied list...its an abbreviated version of mine...I offer a MUCH larger selection of sites..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11691

Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed]

[link removed]

Don't use nalins copied list...its an abbreviated version of mine...I offer a MUCH larger selection of sites..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3622
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/suggestions/383511.html

Posted on Monday, August 27, 2007 - 06:07 pm: by LK Platinum Member Username: LklivesPost Number: 11473 Registered: Jan-06

Internet crime is defined as any illegal activity involving one or more components of the Internet, such as websites, chat rooms, and/or email. Internet crime involves the use of the Internet to communicate false or fraudulent representations to others. These crimes may include, but are not limited to, advance-fee schemes, non-delivery of goods or services, computer hacking, or employment/business opportunity schemes.

http://www.ic3.gov/

They have been notified...

The National White Collar Crime Center, Communications Manager, Richmond, VA, (800) 221-4424 x363 or the Federal Bureau of Investigation, National Press Office, FBIHQ, Washington, D.C., (202) 324-3000.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11780

Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed]

[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 3661
I am the real Nalin. My ID is:
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

This person
Nalin Bin Nadia
Silver Member
Username: Nbn
is using my name to try and discredit me.
Please watch out for him.
Here are a couple of posts from him

Nalin Bin Nadia
Silver Member

Post Number: 120

Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 08:05 pm:

abby you're the biggest ho.mo here, you make a good carty but just like carty you have the dumbest facts.

who cares who did it , if the other knew how to fly they would have done it as well.

you would be in the class of " terrorist denial "

Nalin Bin Nadia
Silver Member

Post Number: 121

Posted on Saturday, September 08, 2007 - 08:08 pm:

thanks Reno , do you have a problem with me or are you just upset because I sh*t on someone who sh*t on me first ? please make a point

wet back ?

where the F have you been you dumb niger

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
do you really think everybody is a dumb as you.

you've been cutting and pasting (impersonating) and you want people to believe you are the one being impersonated.

you give yourself too much credit.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11796
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 3661

Please quit STALKING me, HIJACKING my threads, and COPYING all my posts...start your own threads...be original, not a Parrot!!... U are 100% useless here!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3678
LK
Platinum Member
Post Number: 11796

Quit STALKING me,
You are HIJACKING all threads where you do not know the answer.
You are COPYING from other sites without knowing what you are talking about.
Do not start useless and duplicate threads
You have been spamming this nonsensical list of sites for along time and in more than one threads.
You are 100% psychotic

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11885

Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed]

[link removed]

NOW IS THE TIME TO USE THESE SITES FOR YOUR NEEDED NEW FILES..... New autoroll files are at all these sites..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3705
The following list is sufficient.

[link removed]

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11901

Data Viewing Sequences
[link removed]

[link removed]

NOW IS THE TIME TO USE THESE SITES FOR YOUR NEEDED NEW FILES.....New autoroll files released today at ALL of these sites!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11936
bump

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12016
bump

Gold Member

Post Number: 3745
LK
Platinum Member Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12018 Registered: Jan-06

Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2007 - 10:31 am:

Thread: NFL...Week 2 games

LK
Platinum Member

Post Number: 12015
Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2007 - 10:27 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/387304.html

U cannot get the Sunday ticket on Bev....Bev has special keys for the Ticket, which they change before and during the game...but U can get almost every game on DN...I posted a thread here with links to the Conus national DN channels for every game...wingnut101 has GREAT list and link here..

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/388036.html

Sunday September 16, 2007

1:00 PM EST

Indianapolis at Tennessee CH: 243, 244, 9171, 9088
Atlanta at Jacksonville CH: 247
San Francisco at St. Louis CH: 248, 5738
Green Bay at New York Giants CH: 8493, 8103
New Orleans at Tampa Bay CH: 8203
Cincinnati at Cleveland
Houston at Carolina
Buffalo at Pittsburgh

4:05 PM EST

Seattle at Arizona CH: 9173, 9090
Minnesota at Detroit
Dallas at Miami

4:15 PM EST

Kansas City at Chicago CH: 243
Oakland at Denver CH: 244, 9088
New York Jets at Baltimore CH: 8101

8:15 PM EST

San Diego at New England CH: 241, 242 NBC

Monday September 17, 2007

8:30 PM EST

Washington at Philadelphia CH: 140 ESPN

LK
Platinum Member

Post Number: 11941
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2007 - 10:09 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
here a great NATIONAL Conus list by wingman101 of ALL the games....most on 110-119..a few on the 129 and 1 on the 91...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12029
and AGAIN...nalin sabotages another good thread here...intent on destroying DSS and FTA ...while getting her attention like an immature 12 yr old school girl.....STALKING me

nalin...get out of here or grow up...NOBODY likes U here...U are NOT WANTED!

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
you wish you were italian you f*ucking disease.

the only thing italian on you is your exploding vest

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
You the one wishing!

I sitting her LMFAO at your sorry butt.

Unlike yourself LK,WARTHOG,SZOT

I have one account here. Which is one to many for you to handle.

BOY! gotta love it !

Silver Member

Post Number: 200
somehow I doubt I'm the one in a sorry position.

let's see abdul , you start a hate post about bill, turns into "he is LK" , you get called on it and you try to wash it with cut and paste. then you deny your dirty religion and call yourself italian, I'm sure if some real italians found you in your rented squalor they would rip that piss towel right off your head.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12032
hey Packet...hows about I kick your fuuuuccking teeth in pal!...U little azzhole H0M0!...You're big hero geek mutherfuuuuccker behind a computer!...blow me, and then get the fuuucck out of here...and take all your 12 yr old H0M0 pals with ya!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
Good God ! Are you that sorry you can even follow the thread or your own messages.

It was you! would decided to come to the aid of your fellow butt pirate AKA mspaint crew.

Read the thread again take your time.

Where did you call me on "he is lk" I miss that one.

Where does it say little billy boy is LK.

I missed that one also.

Wow take your meds count to ten. Then reread the thread. Maybe you can, then comprehen what's really written in this thread.

Just more proof it's you LK. You have always had difficulty dealing with comprehension of the messages posted on this site.

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
get lost hom*o, you are delusional, nobody cares which thread you hijcaked with your faGGGgg posts. the point is nobody gives a f*uck about a piece of shi*t sandniger like you. call us whatever you want, the fact is you still started the thread which makes you the h*omo sandniger

Bronze Member

Post Number: 64
I On the floor again LMAO

Stand up! walk out the shed door and get yourself some badly needed oxygen for that little mustard seed sitting on them shoulders.

Cause it's weak!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us