TV help

Gold Member
Username: Oleg

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1364
Hey guys, I am looking to buy an inexpensive HDTV and I prefer it to be at least 30". There's this TV at best buy - Insignia 30" HDTV, 1080i for $450, is that any good? Any other help would be appreciated. The budget is under $600.

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 418
go to tigerdirect.com they have really really good prices there and even offer free shipping at most times.

I shop there personally and their reputation is very good. I'm sure you will be satisfied with their products and customer service.

If you must shop locally..you should know you will be spending more money than you would be online.

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 298
newegg,tigerdirect for online and bestbuy for local cant beat bestbuys 24 and 36 month no charge finacing

Gold Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1365
Does anyone know about that Insignia TV in particular? How's that brand in general? I will checkout the sites you guys recommended.

Bronze Member
Username: Shadycove

Post Number: 61
oleg...i have an insignia 42in plasma and it works fine...only had it a few months tho....was 1300 can

Bronze Member
Username: Shadycove

Post Number: 62
from future shop

Gold Member

Santa Monica, CA USA

Post Number: 1368
I found this site called www.ecost.com and they have a lot of "manufacturer recertified" items - is it unsafe to buy those? Also, when buying an HDTV, what are the key features for which I should look? Thanks all.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us