Ftaview.com

Username: Wicked

Post Number: 2
Looks to be a very good site.. The former admins from the crappy site Final Solution FTA have put together what looks to be the start of a very good site.. Come check it out.. [link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 264
bump

Username: Kham_aljokki

Post Number: 2
bump

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 245
Do you really think anybody is going to visit your stupid little sites? Blowfish admits openly his association with the RCMP and that he is a freak!!Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Antiscums

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 79
it's one of LK's new reputable spam sites, uses different nick names to get more traffic

Username: Wicked

Post Number: 5
Come on don't make me laugh..LK I am not.. If you don't want to visit then don't.. I was only offering it up for people who wanted more access to more FTA related material.. Sound to me you 2 are fukin moles for Charlie and Bev..

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 281
no rcmp here from me I beleive I stated my father was a cop if you really need to know he was in Toronto homocide division.
and I am not LK either.
and yes I am a freak

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9479
Wicked...please read my latest post in the RECOMMENDED sites thread....tell us some info and background about that site....we are all tired of scammers/spammers here..

BTW...I hope u aren't insinuating that I'm a mole or a joke to laugh at?...which "2" are U referring to?...hey I don't know u , nor vice versa..

Gold Member

Post Number: 9480
BTW...this new guy" John M here is a JOKE...he's clueless...IGNORE him...he either nalin , cartier, or both...or just a new azzhole here!

Bronze Member
Username: Lost_boy

Post Number: 13
we are all tired of scammers/spammers here

Thats the truth..

A lot of us here are sick of seeing the infamous

Recommended Reputable Satellite sites

That you have been spamming this site with for that 3 yrs.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
we are all tired of scammers/spammers here

Thats the truth..

A lot of us here are sick of seeing the infamous

Recommended Reputable Satellite sites

That you have been spamming this site with for the last 3 yrs.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9485
then go away and don't read it...LMAO

hey coward, why u hiding behind a new nick , if U've been here 3 years?...thats exactly what the "repeating" troublemakers do here..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Trouble Maker, Who was the moron that posted the fake VEB letter on a open forum site for the world to see.. Look in the mirror oldman.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9490
Lost Boy...any place that u endorse is a site that I will NEVER recommend to anybody...in fact I now recommend to AVOID sites that U participate in!

BTW...that Bev letter was posted on every Dss site before I even thought of posting it here...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us