CS5000 bad or no signal message

Bronze Member
Username: Ferrarifire

Post Number: 18
for the last couple of day i been gettting a bad or no signal message for my channels.. the channels would be fine for a min then just start to freeze up and the message would come up... i checked the wiring outside and everything looks good.. i also have the lastest 143 file dowloaded from april... i use sat 61.5 and 148 can someone help me out cause i cant figure it out and it is driving me nuts

thank you

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9377
default reset 3x...check antenna settings...rescan..upload bin 143b

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
thanx LK ill try that and see what happens

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2611
Ferrari: I don't expect/beleive that both 148W and 61.5W are scannable from one location, unless you are on the top floor of a monstous skyscrapper.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 934

Hey Nalin
Wouldn't that depend on his location?
If he is located close to middle west
he shouldn't have a problem with a dish for each or a motorized dish.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9384
lmao...all she knows is "keys' and her cheap pantec...lol...she never aligned a dish in her life...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
I live in Michigan and I always scan 148 and 61.5 if i just scan one of them i dont get all my channels

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
for some reason my 61.5 level and quailty is comming in low does anyone know if theres something i have to change like the freq, or lnb power, polorization??

Gold Member

Post Number: 2623
C/P
"WTF...wow, is this NOT true!...some very WRONG statements here..but typical of LK.. "

Ferrari Fire: Have you considered scanning 121W from where you are? You might get a pleasant surprise.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
121 did nt do anything, but when i change my polorization from V - H or H - V i tend to get a better signal but still missing a few channals. I reseted the system a bunch of time did a buch of auto scans but still cant figure it out

Gold Member

Post Number: 2631
Ferrari Fire: I am not very clear. Do you have a motorised dish or do you have two Dishes - one for 148W and another for 61.5W? How did you scan 121W?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
I just have one dish. I deleted all my channels and ran a auto scan on 121

Gold Member

Post Number: 2635
Ferrari Fire : To scan a satellite, you have to turn and point the Dish at the satellite you want to scan (118w OR 61.5w OR 121w). You said you are scanning 61.5W and 148W. You can only do that in one of the following two ways.
1. Have two dishes, properly aligned and pointing to 148W and 61.5W respectively with proper vertical alignment for each.
2. OR Have one motorised Dish, which when you set it up, you set up to point and stop at the Satellite you want when you want it. The 148W and 61.5w are too far apart for a comfortable motor driven dish for the two, and cannot be scanned from one Dish unless it is motorised.

To scan 121W, you will have to align your dish to 121W and then scan it. The fact that you can do a software setting in the receiver to tell it to scan 121W does NOT mean a thing, unless your physical set up is for 121W

Gold Member

Post Number: 9434
I love when she "back tracks"...LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 2640
C/P
"WTF...wow, is this NOT true!...some very WRONG statements here..but
typical of LK.. "
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums