Pansat 2500A restarting randomly

Bronze Member
Username: Nyc_alien

Staten island, Ny Us

Post Number: 45
My Pansat 2500A is restarting randomly. When I change the channels, the picture gets stuck and restart the box. It doesn't happen all the time and after the restart the same channel which got the box to restart will work fine. Any suggestions guys??

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9370
U don't say which bin, but use 289T and shut off autoroll and manually input the keys... many bins have issues with "rebooting" or "autoroll" on some receivers, so change bins..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2606
You can check your BIN info using Menu/System info

For sticking with manual key entry 288T is the least of a problem - keep autoroll and autotp off and enter keys manually. 289T is almost as good excpet for the odd glitch.
Do NOT use 290T.
Use 293T by letting the keys come in but for least of problems keep autoroll off and auto TP off and turn of autoroll only when there is a key change.
Reinstalling 293T can help if you go through the procedure of doing a factory reset, then install 280T or 281 T, then install 288T, activate the receiver fully by rescanning and then install the 293T and turn the autoroll off after the keys have rolled in.
Make sure you have the correct date,time and time zone.
Best of luck.

Gold Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1065
nyc alien.....check the bin file and make sure you have an original pansat 2500..there seems to be a bug out that kills the pansat and clones. I lost an original using the 293 I believe that pansat usa is trying to kill off all the older versions to sell the newer........

Gold Member

Post Number: 9385
Mr Kim and Blacklist are snakes...and I believe U are correct about "intentional" kills....but I don't believe they will sell many NEW Pansats cause of their past history with VERY POOR bins and software, this past 1-2 years...they have seen their best days go by!...

Pansat's initial cheap 1500-2300-2500 receivers were great and pioneers into FTA hacking DN, along with the early Fortecs and the Blackbirds, but they all have outlived their reputation and dependability..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2626
Because a lot of people loaded a 293 after a 290 (or 293T after a 290T) and had problems, I find that recommending the clone safe BIN 293T and loading it after a factory reset and 281T is a solution that works fine in most cases.

Username: Mr_natrel

Post Number: 1
hi

Silver Member
Username: Letmeon

Post Number: 144
Turn off autoroll, when not needed.

Gold Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1066
Lk what reciever would you puechase if you were in the market I know there are many but from your view whats the best one out there.by the way its for fta...thanks........

Gold Member

Post Number: 9431
It all depends on who's buying and what they want!

Viewsat
Extremeview Magnum
Coo*lsat
Sonicview

Gold Member

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1067
thanks.......

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1150
Viewsat PVR 7000 will be my choice if I were to buy a receiver.
I don't have this unit but it is the one to get if you like TIVo or to record to DVR instead of buying a seperate unit. $120 over any receiver but will worth for recording your favorite shows and movies.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2647
This thread is about: Pansat 2500A restarting randomly

The Question was.: My Pansat 2500A is restarting randomly. When I change the channels, the picture gets stuck and restart the box. It doesn't happen all the time and after the restart the same channel which got the box to restart will work fine. Any suggestions guys??

My answer is: You can check your BIN info using Menu/System info

For sticking with manual key entry 288T is the least of a problem - keep autoroll and autotp off and enter keys manually. 289T is almost as good excpet for the odd glitch.
Do NOT use 290T.
Use 293T by letting the keys come in but for least of problems keep autoroll off and auto TP off and turn of autoroll only when there is a key change.
Reinstalling 293T can help if you go through the procedure of doing a factory reset, then install 280T or 281 T, then install 288T, activate the receiver fully by rescanning and then install the 293T and turn the autoroll off after the keys have rolled in.
Make sure you have the correct date,time and time zone.
Best of luck.

After that there has been at attempt to make Blacklist, a well known software writer and Pansat, a well known manufacturer look bad. This is abuse of membership in this forum.

Anybody seeing the title has a right to see the information posted and there should not be any highjacking of the thread. LK, please note and do NOT post any more.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9456
U are a loser and a joke here, nada nalin!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2651
The last post is by a LK, a well known psychomaniac and does not add to the information contained in this thread.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us