Hashhu , Ftasource, Simplyfta ...stay away from!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9234
This was posted this morning on Wumarcus and
Echostar..

Lancelot Marc Pellettier aka Lance Pellettier aka Paramount aka Ftasource ,
C.o.b (carrying out busiiness) as hashhu.c*om, ftasource.com, simplyfta.com.

He was served on Febuary 21 2007 at his home in Georgetown , Ontario.
He was in default on March 14,2007 after he failed to put in his notice of intent to defend.
On March 29, 2007 he hired Milton A. Davis of the firm Davis Moldaver LLP
On March 29, 2007 Diana Pentz of the firm stated above who put in his intent to defend notice.

I hope he doesn't sell off his database in trade for a smaller sentence. In any case stay way away and be safe.

BTW...Veracity aka TDG aka The Dss Guy knew this was coming and never once warned the members or mods..

Don't be surprised if more big sites go down and get busted or sued..and more peoples info on their data base is seized (and U get a DEMAND "letter" from DN or Bev)...causing more traffic at the smaller sites and an "overload" of their servers, therefore slowing down piracy and availability of info and files....

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 379
couldnt happen to a nicer guy. remember me v? lol at you! Edenman warned ya all to stay away along time ago :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Antiscums

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 56
it is hash yu ho

Gold Member

Post Number: 9251
John...please go register at hashhu.c*om...they want and need people with your intelligence....LMAO

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2542
I tried to go to these sites.
hashhu.c*om, ftasource.com, simplyfta.com
Hashhu comes on but asks for registration. Not particularly different from many other sites which require registration.
ftasource.com and simplyfta.com come on and appear normal. Their phone numbers and addresses are published and accessible to anybody.

So far it seems to me that it is business as usual at these sites.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1112
Thanks for the heads up LK.

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 249
thanks lk

Bronze Member
Username: Dirtystinkindemocrat

Post Number: 27
I used to think of HASHHU as the best site until they stopped posting the bins for download. YES they still have downloads but you have to go through a 3rd party. I dont have the time for that so I get my VS bins from total.

BTW BL ROCKS...right LK ? He is my guy anyway.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9269
That 3rd party will end up costing U a legal fee and fine...and maybe celebrity status with your name in the paper!....lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 2551
Nothing has changed at the three sites mentioned.
hashhu.c*om, ftasource.com, simplyfta.com
It is business as usual.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9272
There U go again nada... U are so wrong!....U must be a MOLE for DN and Bev!...U can have NO other explanation for posting such WRONG INFO!...now your true colors are exposed...and explains why U have posted WRONG INFO here constantly and bashed me, PRFRMNJ and everyone else here who does know about FTA...and explains why U always side with the troublemakers here...and also explains why U have also stated that U have never aligned a dish and never "tested" FTA yourself, but ONLY read it and done "research"!...U are here to destroy FTA and bust people...and now brushing aside non chalantly the truth about those sites and the serious risk people place on themselves by even going there...obviously your interests are NOT with FTA users, but are with the authorities!

BTW...its common knowledge that there is VERY serious trouble at those sites and the owner has a 20 million dollar suit against him... its public record that he and his sites are being monitored and data bases info available to the authorities..

NALIN IS A MOLE AND RAT, TRYING TO STOP PIRATES....STAY AWAY FROM NALIN!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9277
nada nalin is not telling the truth to people about busted sites...NALIN IS A NARC!

There U go again nada... U are so wrong!....U must be a MOLE for DN and Bev!...U can have NO other explanation for posting such WRONG INFO!...now your true colors are exposed...and explains why U have posted WRONG INFO here constantly and bashed me, PRFRMNJ and everyone else here who does know about FTA...and explains why U always side with the troublemakers here...and also explains why U have also stated that U have never aligned a dish and never "tested" FTA yourself, but ONLY read it and done "research"!...U are here to destroy FTA and bust people...and now brushing aside non chalantly the truth about those sites and the serious risk people place on themselves by even going there...obviously your interests are NOT with FTA users, but are with the authorities!

BTW...its common knowledge that there is VERY serious trouble at those sites and the owner has a 20 million dollar suit against him... its public record that he and his sites are being monitored and data bases info available to the authorities..

NALIN IS A MOLE AND RAT, TRYING TO STOP PIRATES....STAY AWAY FROM NALIN!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2555
LK: Your paranoia is showing up. Did you take your medication?

"Common knowledge"? I thought $20 Million Dollar Suit was an american institution. Let it remain in USA. Post the real info here if you have it, otherwise shup up.

Decision Paves Way for $20 Million Dollar Suit against Jiang Zemin (7/21/2006 12:54).

More than 150 households are have filed a 20 million dollar suit against the United States for reparations,

some chick from Top Model got a 20 million dollar suit on her xxx for revealing some xxxx

Schelske, has launched a 20-million-dollar suit against one of his wife's divorce lawyers

The Joplin, Missouri, worker who won a 20-million-dollar suit this week says he needs a double lung transplant,

Example-- last week Jews won a 20 million dollar suit against the US Army (claiming they raided "gold trains" from the HolocaustA© in 1945) ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2557
LK: Better take your mnedication, and stop spreading panic. There are no busted sites. I can see all of them, exactly as they were a week ago.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9279
This is just a "small taste" of reality!...NALIN U KNOW NOTHING AND ARE A MOLE!

http://www.satscams.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16097

http://www.satscams.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15696

http://forums.wumarkus.com/viewtopic.php?t=19346

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
I also appreciate the heads up LK....but just for the record when I go to Hash I dont get any disclaimer to acknowledge. This may be because I am logged in and checked to be remembered, I dont get asked to log in. I suppose if I unchecked that maybe I would be asked.

But as stated I no longer get files at Hash because they direct me to hostclip for file.I go to total for vs and future for Pansat...

BTW GW BUSH IS MY HERO....LOVE YOU GW

Gold Member

Post Number: 2560
LK: Your three urls are appreciated.
I went and looked at all the three and read all the posts. Here is my analysis.
1. One complaint is "Can't get into Hash w/o disclaimer login" Dirty Democrat has already state above that he did not "get any disclaimer to acknowledge". The disclaimer itself is not particularly difficult to understand. It puts the onus on the user in case of legal problems. Any newbie starting a new site, if he went to a newly qualified lawyer, would be advised of that. You are signing on line many "acceptances" without even looking at the fine print, but in almost all cases you will find that the site owner is trying to absolve himself of all responsibly - as much as he can get away with it.
2. The other thread by
Gunsmoke2 - GS2 Visiting Mod/Admin Join Date: Feb 2005Posts: 475
Re: Repost Of A Post Made On Hash*hu.Com

"That thread I started above on Hash*hu was Deleted. Sad that the members get hurt with not being told the truth. They have potential third party legal exposure liabilities."

This is self explanatory. The mods at satscams.org did not feel comfortable with continuing with what is mostly heresy, and deleted the thread.
3. wumarkus thread is the most interesting. It does not say much more than what LK posted initially. There is no follow up, and no further posts.

I do not think that there is sufficient evidence here to say that any of the three sites have been "busted". The evidence so far is some rumours, the admin of one site withdrawing a thread, and our own naked eye evidence, that you can get into all the three sites. Hence I will do a c/p from one of the guest at the satscams site.

shadow99 Honoured Guest Join Date: Feb 2005Posts: 126
Re: Repost Of A Post Made On Hash*hu.Com

regardless of all this yapping...i don't see any proof???? who has been busted

So I suggest to you Mr. LK, the know-all, take a more responsible attitude, and stop the rumour mongering. If you have actual evidence of a court action, post it with the ID number of the action. In canada, at aleast, all the court actions are supposed to be public, unless ordered otherwise by a judge (or cases involving children)

If you have the actual information of the date and time when any of these sites were "busted" or if you have evidence of these sites as being "not accessible" let us have the evidence.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9283
U are sooooo stupid!...I really don't care what U do...I hope U get busted too!...

BTW...those are some of the top coders in the world that U are denouncing!

Obviously U know NOTHING about DSS and legal matters and were not a player with DTV...many sites are OWNED and/or OPERATED by DTV, DN and BEV!...and obviously U can't read nor comprehend...U are VERY STUPID!...or bringing sheep to slaughter..

BTW...the legal court docs have been posted...but find them yourself...I warned everybody...I hope others don't pay the price for listening to a RETARD like U...

Nalin , I am truly done with U, cause I believe U to be with the legal authorities...U are Dangerous to FTA users!...and I pity any newbie who listens to 1 word u ever post!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9285
BTW...I have copies of these docs, but I want U to go down!...U think u know it all, like a 10 yr old girl!....U know JACKSH*IT!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9290
Case Info:

07-CL-006889
Echostar Satellite
vs
Lancelot Marc Pelletier

Here are two front pages from the Court docs filed that have been posted at other sites.

Attached Files
Lancelot.rar (258.6 KB, 64 views)
Lancelot%205.rar (1.05 MB, 30 views)

They are all available at the Court House on 393 University in Toronto. Yes they are all of Public record, meaning anyone can go and order them. There is the Statement of Claim filed by the Plaintiffs and the Statement of Defense if filed yet or the notice of intent to file a defense is there as its on the Docket.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9291
Nada nalin...now U can apologize, admit U were wrong AGAIN, and pull your head out of your azz!...and leave this site forever!...Your BS is done here...U are a liability here to all the members!

and I still believe U are here at Ecoustics to monitor the members and FTA...U contribe NOTHING but false incorrect info, and have NO knowledge of FTA , except to bring harm to the users and members here...with intentions of stopping piracy!...U are a rat!...or a big mouth who just posts BS all the time and has NO clue of whats really happening!...either way, U are a liability here and dangerous to the DSS world (thru malicious intent or simple ignorance) , and especially the members here!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2569
LK: I will not apologise to you, simply because what you said about those three sites. You said they are busted. What you have posted is simply the fact that there is a court case.
The other thing you should note is that there is nothing there for you to be joyous about. The three sites mentioned carried on in a way similar to many including your site. That means there is a lot for you to be concerned about. Your site could come under a similar legal attack and YOU personally can also come under personal legal attack from DN.
What you are currently doing is to try and get customers away from those sites to your sites, because of the legal case against Lancelot Marc Pelletier.
Incidentaly, I did a google on Lancelot Marc Pelletier and got only one result - dsstester site. Perhaps you should inform Google that their database in incomplete. I also did a search of the name "Lancelot Marc Pelletier" on Toronto Star site (thestar.com) and it gave 0 results. The Toronto Star is one of the leading dailies of Ontario. At the same site a search on "Pelletier" gave three result, none of that relating to the current discussion.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9293
U are amazing!...either really STUPID!...or a narc!...

business is "NOT as usual" at those sites, as U say!...this thread was about notifying people to STAY AWAY from those sites, but U shrug it off, argue with me, defend your wrongful postings, and actually therefore have encouraged using those sites....U are pathetic and a detriment to FTA and this site and all its members!

I didn't thionk anybody could be as ignorant as U are, but I was wrong!...Please leave this site for the welfare of the members here!...go play Big shot and ego trip elsewhere... peole do not need to receiver Demand letters ($5000) because of either your stupidity or malicious intentions..

Silver Member

Post Number: 380
well put

Silver Member

Post Number: 254
Nalin I have read your posts and have not heeded lks warnings it will be your fault you get in trouble.
And those people you were talking crap about not knowing what they are talking about. You need to learn who they are and what they do for this hobby. BTW satscams is a site where alot of top people in the hobby get together and discuss things. It has been a good site to go to if you want to know what is really going on.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2570
eatfish said this": "it will be your fault you get in trouble."
The people who will get into trouble are as follows, andin that order:
1. People who openly sell and install new BINs, particularly via an established outlet.
2. Internet sites with BINs and other equipment for piracy.
3. Individuals who use pirated signals.

If I am none of the above, I have nothing to worry about.
Just before posting this, I tried these three sites
hashhu.c*om, ftasource.com, simplyfta.com.
I can get into all of these the same as I can get into f2atv.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 2571
LK and edenman: I am still waiting to hear from you as to why a big newspaper like Toronto Star does not have this hot story of a Canadian person and/or company being sued by two giants for "$20 million". I have tried search on their site and it does not show up.

I also did a search of the name of "Lancelot Marc Pelletier" at Google and you can do the same and see the result for yourself. Why is it that such a hot story is not being repeated on all the sites besides dsstester? Why is the name not appearing at other newspapers?

If I get a chance I do intend to go to and find out from 393 University the details.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9297
The docs are available on the net, U azzhole!...U are so fu*kcing STUPID!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2575
Do you have a URL besides dsstester? A specific question was asked and you are evasive.
Give the URLs of the sites where this information of three sites having been busted is posted.

Username: Lost_boy

Post Number: 2
Hey here's a cool site I found while checking out fta sites the other day.. It has a FTA section but it's not the goal of the site. A lotta fta people on the site so it's a neat little hang out for fun and chit&giggles off topic stuff

Gold Member

Post Number: 9298
nalin...there U go again, needing to be "spoon fed" again like a newbie,...as I have always stated ...U KNOW NOTHING about FTA, except posting keys...and monitoring this site!...your STUPIDITY is obvious..

Gold Member

Post Number: 9299
BTW...I have warned all the others here...U are the ONLY one to "argue" against the facts which are posted everywhere on the net...and in court houses..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2576
LK: You are still talking about American craze for litigation for no particular reason. You still have to learn that Canada is different.

The American justice system will always attempt to crush the small guy for no reason.
**-- **-- **-- **-- **--
Suit over lost pants seeks $65 million

Photo by Jacquelyn Martin, Associated Press
Jin Nam Chung and Ki Chung are being sued for $65 million over a pair of pants belonging to a local judge, and for using signs that the judge claims were deceptive.
Associated Press
Last update: May 03, 2007 '" 1:24 PM

WASHINGTON '" A missing pair of pants has led to one big suit.
A customer got so steamed when a dry cleaner lost his trousers that he sued for $65 million. Two years later, he is still pressing his suit.
The case has demoralized the South Korean immigrant owners of the mom-and-pop business and brought demands that the customer '" an administrative law judge in Washington '" be disbarred and removed from office for pursuing a frivolous and abusive claim.
Jin Nam Chung, Ki Chung and their son, Soo Chung, are considering moving back to Seoul, seven years after they opened their dry-cleaning business in the nation's capital, said their lawyer, Chris Manning.
"They're out a lot of money, but more importantly, incredibly disenchanted with the system," Manning said. "This has destroyed their lives."
The customer, Roy L. Pearson Jr., who has been representing himself, declined to comment.

Silver Member

Post Number: 257
Nalin the site hashhu I know for certain has been busted. The sit is using a file hosting site which I believe is being monitered. I heard the rumour that if you uploaded or even downloaded a file from hashhu they know you did it. Dont advise people to go there.
LK and I did not say the site is down just busted. Big difference down means not there busted means there and gaining info. Use your head Nalin and read what is said.
everybody else listen to LK these sites are not safe.

Bronze Member
Username: Carcpl58

Post Number: 69
Nalin you so hate LK that you have resorted to bash the US Court system now. WE don't claim to be perfect in the US. All LK was doing was trying to put out a warning about some potentially dangerous sites to visit. He has been around the satellite long enough to be trusted with his info. I think your hatred for him muddles your judgement. Anytime he posts you always come back with a negative comment. I really hope you are not steering people wrong with this one. I usually keep my mouth shut and just read and enjoy the conversations. Just my 2 cents worth!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2578
Jim Jones : I do not hate LK. I think he is posychologically deranged enough to need psychiatric treatment.
LK has denounced three sites - not one. All of them are active.
"Anytime he posts you always come back with a negative comment." I can count a lot of his posts which I have looked at, found that they are either informative or provide some lead to the "customer" and I have let it be. When he makes derisive comment at a customer or gives SUBSTANTIALLY incomplete information, I supplemement the information if I know and keep quiet if I do not know.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2579
I notice that eatfish has just come out with a comment that the use of Hostclip for file storage is somehow admission that the site is in trouble. CCC uses Hostclip exclusively - does that mean that they are in trouble?
I suggest people should go and read at dsstester site, some of the comments by "furious".

Gold Member

Post Number: 9310
nad nalin the narc...If U could read...u would have seen the docs yourself!...like everybody else has!...

and I'm sure U have, but are down playing it to steer people wrong , cause thats what u are here for..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2584
I have already said that I will try and look at the documents. No, I have not read them yet.

In the mean time, consider this. You are much smaller than H*hu,ftasource.com, simplyfta.com and any one of them can sue you. If they do, you will not have a leg to stand on.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9313
Fukc them sites and fukc you too...they are already having serious legal problems...and u are a fu*kcing retard!

I don't care what U find or not find...I hope u go down with them sites!...who gives a fukc , what U "discover"... U can't find your azz with 2 hands!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2587
LK: You last statement has no argument. It is a typical LK style admision of defeat in debate.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9317
there is NO debate...just your ignorance to the FACTS posted everywhere..

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 212
Thank You for the heads up about these sites LK!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 259
Why is it the only one that isnt listening is Nalin. hmmmmmmmmmmmm I know her hatred for LK is so large that it even clouds the truth.

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 219
good point eatfish my thoughts as well.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2589
Here are the facts so far.
We have been told by LK that three sites hashhu.c*om, ftasource.com, simplyfta.com. are busted.. I can see that all these sites are active.
We have been told that there is a legal action against one of them (only h-hu, not all three) which started in February, 2007. We have been told that the legal action is by a very large company for $10 million.
Eatfish tells me that he does not accept that it started in February, but that it started 'a couple of weeks' ago.
I know for a fact that reporters are always in the corridors of the Canadian courts looking at all documents for a story. I also know for a fact that most major newspapers have not published the story. I am willing to be corrected on this point if I am wrong.
The conclusion therefore, is simple for me. I have no reason to worry for myself. If there is such a case pending then the newspapers have some very strong reason not to publish it. I will accept their wisdom and not participate by publishing it. If there is no such case then it is a rumour and I will not participate in rumours.
If there is action against H-hu, there is a strong likelihood of future action against other sites, their owners and even the Mods. Since I do not have a site, and am not a mod I have nothing to worry about. Under these circumstances, I would advise everybody against owning a site or becoming a mod.
Another issue corollary to LK's announcement is to stay away from those sites. It is my observation that whether you post at this or any other site or you download from any site (whether the named or other sites), there is a inherent risk of getting sued, however innocent your action might be.
There is a second legal issue here too. If there is a different type of legal action against LK or others who are publishing this, such action will be from one, two or all three of the sites LK has named. I have made it abundantly clear that I am no part of such a rumour mongering and have tried to dissuade others. My advice to others is to stay clear of LK's accusations and certainly not endorse them. By endorsing them you have nothing to gain and possibly suffer a loss.

Silver Member

Post Number: 260
Holy you twist words or interpret them wrong. I will go with twisting words. I am not saying that it started a couple of weeks ago I beleive I stated that I had read about it months ago and just started to beleive it when a couplle of trusted members of this community confirmed it for me. I treated it as a rumour but made no more visits to any site that was even rumoured to be "under investigation"
Typical liberal slant twist those words to suit your needs. Anybody who cares about this hobby would not listen to Nalin anymore, she is giving advice to use sites that have already been "visited"
all sites are visited but these sites have been busted.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9325
Busted = they have legal action taken against them and are being monitored...and your personal info on their data bases's could become available to the authorities..

STAY AWAY FROM NALIN........SHE IS EITHER RETARDED OR A NARC FOR DN AND BEV!

Silver Member

Post Number: 382
lol outta control! I warned people A LONG TIME AGO to stay away from hashhu. They seemed to me to be up to something suspisiuos. Almost like they were setting people up. I have stayed away and made it clear all posts by edenman were not me (my ID was hijacked or something) I know Im a newb, and you can take my advice with a 100% guaranteed refund on any money you have paid. lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 383
Oh yeah, and I dont think entrapment goes over well here in Canada, Nalin..

Gold Member

Post Number: 9331
BTW,..it was nada nalin, who first said "busted" we all just said "stay away" cause they had legal action against them, and were being monitored, and possibly their database info was vulnerable..

nada can't read nor comprehend...and then argue, but has NO clue what she is arguing for or against...she's happy as long as she can argue and look like a 'hero"...when really she becomes more and more STUPID and arrogant and egotistic..to the point of misleading and providing INCORRECT info here, which could result in a serious risk to the members here..

Username: Satslayer

Post Number: 1
Now this can't be real
text/plainUpload
Hash 22.txt (0.0 k)

Username: Satslayer

Post Number: 2
Sorry Bout that, tried to post the actual Court Doc's but even after compressing them they are still to big, This is very Real !!

Here is a link to the Doc's:

hxxp://satscams.XXX/forum/showthread.php?t=17332

Replace the xxx with the usual dot com

Gold Member

Post Number: 9424
Yes the court docs have been posted everywhere for past couple weeks...but are way too big for here...this site is not a real DSS site which allows REAL files and nmauals, guides etc...hell, even the new hompeage barely mentions DSS here...This site is basically car stereo's, etc...things that do NOT require files like FTA and bins etc..

nada nalin has totally mislead the people here for whatever reasons ...and noticed her postings lately are borderlne 'wacko", which I believe she always has been....that elevator don't go to the top floor...be careful of Nada nalin ...and stay away from those 3 sites all owned by Pellettier

Gold Member

Post Number: 2634
C/P
"WTF...wow, is this NOT true!...some very WRONG statements here..but
typical of LK.. "

LK:
Your post and caution to me are maningless.
Unlike you, I do not have a site, do not mod at any site and do not benefit from any kind of piracy or illegal activity.
You, on the other hand are a mod at a site, probably own a site, and do benefit from advertising revenues, if nothing else. I have been reading many posts on this subject and really the main caution is to be directed NOT against using H-hu for reading, learning, etc, but from being a mod or owning a site, or being a seller,reseller, or commision agent of altered FTAs.
As far as being a whacko, practically everybody in these forums knows that you have a psychiatric problem severe enough to require medical treatment. Hope you do not neglet medical treatment and end up getting ECT treatment.
Also think about all the people you have abused over the past two years - you have far more enemies than friends and any one of them can turn sour on you.

PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULD NOT THROW STONES AT OTHERS.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9432
Geez...your are a genious and so brilliant!....LMAO...U and your stupidity and probable DN and Bev authorities can't do better than that...I know 10 yr olds that are more "word" wise!...lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 9433
and u still can't admit the TRUTH!...U WERE WRONG!...but must be because u don't want people to believe it!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2639
C/P
"WTF...wow, is this NOT true!...some very WRONG statements here..but
typical of LK.. "

Gold Member

Post Number: 2644
If you are nervous about browsing on these "suspect sites, you should know that in most case your Internet Provider allots you an IP from a large bank od IPs and everytime you log on, it is a different IP.
If you have a website: IP cloaking has been around for some time, and you can have a site hosted from within USA but can cloak it and show to the end user a different site name which might translate into a foreign IP.

And now you can have a false IP available whenever you browse. The following informationis about JAP.EXE, available for free from ZDNET.com and possibly from other free download sites.

JAP (exe) -- Source: JAP Team

Overview: JAP makes it possible to surf the Internet anonymously and unobservably. Without Anonymization, every computer in the internet communicates using a traceable Address. That means the website visited, the Internet service provider (ISP), and any eavesdropper on the internet connection can determine which websites the user of a specific computer visits. Even the information which the user calls up can be intercepted and seen if encryption is not used. JAP uses a single static address which is shared by many JAP users. That way neither the visited website, nor an eavesdropper can determine which user visited which website.
Format: Software | Size: 107KB | Date: May 2007 | Version: 00.07.018 | System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP | License: Free | Downloads: 619

Silver Member

Post Number: 390
Works on the surface, but a computer is ALWAYS traceable if they really wanna.. Whatever they show may be fake, but your Internet provider keeps a record, I believe they have to by law.. Point is no matter how much ya spoof there is always some line between that server and you. has to be or you wouldny get data, and that is traceable.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1895
Not if jump on somebody's wireless connection they forgot or didn't secure,and have pirated software and bogus info for e-mail etc.

Like .....ME !

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1896
And I always purchase any and all equipment by cash,there lots of sat/pirate shops everywere,that have everything and more u will ever need and and if u get a clone or defective product ,u can take it back,no shipping and if unsatified with him you can always get your hands around his neck.Unlike this site and cartier.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9455
Your IP does NOT usually always change...especially when using DSL..most are static IP's..contrary to nada nalins remarks..again she is WRONG..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2648
edenman : I think you are terribly wrong in your assumption.
I have given the information for those who want to do URL cloaking or those who do not wnat to have their IPs logged. The information is very accurate and to the point and will do as suggested.

Post Number: 5
Your IP does NOT usually always change...especially when using DSL..most are static IP's..contrary to nada nalins remarks..again she is WRONG..

That is a Flase Statement... Most dsl services charge extra for a Static ip allocation.

The truth is most dsl providers offer basic subscribers dynamic Ip's

Gold Member

Post Number: 2649
C/P
"WTF...wow, this is NOT true!...some very WRONG statements here..but typical of LK.. "

LK: I have had DSL from 7 BIGGEST PROVIDERS in three different countries and they are/were ALL changing IPs. Some do it whenever you disconnect and connect, and some when you set the time for the session(s). You can get static IPs if you want, sometimes at the same price, and sometimes at higher price.

So stop the scare mongering and posting of false information, and get to the business of helping people with their problems. Even in that activity, you are vague to the point of being in-effective or abusive to the point of being obnoxious. You are persisting with a theme that has not steam left in it.

No individual will get into any trouble in reading anything at any site, except child poornography. It means you can go into H-hu as often as you like and read and read.
You may get into trouble from downloading any file from anywhere or any site, but highly unlikely if you are not making money doing it.
Most probably, you will get into trouble if you MAKE MONEY from stealing. So most of the caution applies to LK and a very few others - not to the vast majority of people in this forum and most other forums, child poornography excepted.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9461
U are so WRONG as usual..probably trying top narc on whoever U can grabrb...your info is 100% total bogus,,,as an admin at ,many sites, I can go check your IP and 99% of the time its the same all the time, if U use DSL...U are ALWAYS posting BOGUS info here!...I believe u are a rat here to mess up FTA users cause U are a DN or Bev rat!

Bronze Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 69
dude it is me
i came back to kick your b00ty

Gold Member

Post Number: 9465
give it your best shot MO..

Bronze Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 74
i like big buttts
i like big butttsUpload

Post Number: 6
U are so WRONG as usual..probably trying top narc on whoever U can grabrb...your info is 100% total bogus,,,as an admin at ,many sites, I can go check your IP and 99% of the time its the same all the time, if U use DSL...U are ALWAYS posting BOGUS info here!...I believe u are a rat here to mess up FTA users cause U are a DN or Bev rat!

Looks like the rat might be you.. It seems you always calling others on here a Narc. We leads one into thinking you are hidding something yourself. Just like in a political election a candidate will attack a stronger opponent in hopes of drawing away the heat on that of their on shorcomings or true motivation..

Bronze Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 76
you accuse everyone here of using nick names where as you're the only one who use countless names DO YOU SEE WHO IS THE RAT NOW

FYI this is the only name i use
don't be rude to any one i'll leave you alone

Gold Member

Post Number: 9469
Fukc you guys...lost boy and john...neither one of U couldn't be any further from the truth...have a happy mothers day..and don't ever threaten me..

Bronze Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 81
i'm not your mother homes
you got that mixed up

Gold Member

Post Number: 9483
" homes" ....LMAO...go away kid!...and take 'lost boy" with ya!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Yeah you would like us to leave. Seeing we are are not fooled by your smoke and mirrors.

Interesting very intresting.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2662
LK : Instead of posting about your personal DSL connection, do some research, and you will find that a majority of DSL connections are on an IP that changes. With some ISPs, you specify so many hours or minutes (e.g maximum 999 minutes) before it changes, In any case, when you shut off and start again there is a new IP.
In many situations you have to pay a little extra for a static IP.
Even for web site hosting these days, the low cost hosting is almost always with a dynamic IP and most of the hosting services require an additional payment such as $2-5/month for static IP.

In Canada, the two big ISPs - Bell sympatico and Rogers do not give static IPs unless you pay more.

It is not good for the forum when you come out with dogmatic unresearched statements. Then when you are corrected, instead of accepting your mistake, you come out with profanity. Those who know you here know that that is your way of admitting defeat, but new readers do not know that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9500
azzhole... I admin at sites and can tell U how many IP's any user has and if its dialup or DSL...most DSL users hace same IP always!...learn something and talk to someone who knows!...

and again U are wrong about paying for static IP's...thats the BS that the servers and customer reps will tell u but its NOT true!

again U speak with forked tongue and WRONG info!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
When I use Mozilla Firefox browser I have a different IP. Costs nothing

Also you can download all sorts of free stuff that will give you any IP you want. Proxy servers etc etc totally free.

Im sure you all know, but you can go to a IP checker to see what your IP is at any given time.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2676
C/P
"WTF...wow, is this NOT true!...some very WRONG statements here..but typical of LK.. "
LK: Do to research to find out the cost of static IPs.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9507
blow me and STFU immigrant!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2682
C/P
"WTF...wow, Is this the latest American welcome song to the immigrants? Probably not, but typical of LK.. "

Bronze Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 82
this country is made of immigrants you domb fukc, what planet do you come from you idiot???
do you come from a superior race? what an azz hole

Gold Member

Post Number: 9509
I was born here...I dunno about you!

Bronze Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 84
Jo mamma was a ho
Suck my jointUpload

Gold Member

Post Number: 9518
If U are from Taiwan, they I may be your daddy!...cause I sowed alot of oats there in 1970-1980

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Static IP's for DSL over Qwest Copper
?Static IP addresses are available for business grade DSL circuits only.

If you have purchased a business grade DSL circuit from us, you have been allocated one or more static IPs. To finalize your configuration, you need to contact our Technical Support staff to obtain the IP allocation for your company.

We request that you keep at least one IP 'pingable' by our network monitoring equipment. This allows us to provide 24x7 circuit monitoring of your connection so we can pro-actively ensure that you are receiving the highest quality service possible.

You already subscribe to EarthLink DSL. Now what you'd really like is a static IP address.

A unique static IP address identifies your computer and its DSL signature like a fingerprint, and provides you with a stable and personally identifiable means of logging on to a virtual network. This kind of access is not for all DSL users.

See if it's for you!

Telecommuters, Home Office Workers--A Static IP lets you zip past the corporate firewall, and log in to your office's VPN (virtual private network) or corporate network. Work from home more effectively and more often!

New to EarthLink? Check out the EarthLink High Speed Home Office suite.

Special savings--Current EarthLink DSL customers can add a static IP address to their service for just $15 more per month*!

BellSouth

Static IP
$14.95 per month in addition to your FastAccess DSL service. Free with FastAccess DSL Xtreme or Xtreme 6.0

I recently had to aquire a Static IP address from ComCast for security purposes for my business.

They informed me that I did not have a Static IP andwould have to install one.

Comcast

A technician came out and installed a new modem. i am being charged an extra $25.00 a month for what ComCast calls an "IP Package".

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=dsl+static+ip

Big mouth loser is wrong once again..

Gold Member

Post Number: 9522
what u copied is what they tell U....but its NOT true!...they just want your money!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9528
Lawsuit Over Hacking Advice

Last week the company filed a federal lawsuit against an alleged Illinois satellite TV pirate who uses the online handle "Ump25" to post message to PiratesDen.com and other satellite hacking sites. In addition to allegedly stealing DirecTV service, the complaint charges that Ump25 -- who claims in online forums to be a major league baseball umpire -- posted detailed information on how to hack earlier versions of the DirecTV smart cards, thereby "assisting the unauthorized decryption of satellite programming."

Unlike Serebryany, Ump25 isn't accused of stealing trade secrets -- an important distinction to Risestar, who says the lawsuit is an unprecedented attack on his users' freedom of speech. "It pretty much boils down to a Constitutional issue," says Risestar. "This guy didn't release any specific tools that aided and abetted anyone. All he did was share his knowledge and experiences publicly, and post."
But Marc Zwillinger, the chief litigator in DirecTV's war on piracy, says Ump25's posts aren't much different from posting a DVD descrambling program to the Internet, which has been ruled illegal in the past. "These weren't just instructions like, 'do this and do that.' He was putting up the actual changes to make to the card -- specific code bytes that needed to be changed," says Zwillinger. "People say you should be able to log onto the Internet and say anything. But if you go on the Internet and admit to misconduct, that's called a confession."

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Oh Boy Look Mommy.

LK has posted another magic message using his secret decoder ring. It's makes a man wonder why he's not President of that fine country he comes from. He is magnificently amazing.

Poor mister Mark Twain, surely is rolling over in is grave. LK has to be one of the finest fictional writers of all of times.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2695
LK's latest scare mongering SCOOP!!!
The whole post about "Ump25" is dated 24th April, 2003!!!

URL: http://www.securityfocus.com/news/4173
Heading: DirecTV Mole to Plead Guilty
Author: Kevin Poulsen, SecurityFocus
Date: 2003-04-24

CRAZY LK

Gold Member

Post Number: 2696
Lost_Boy : LK is so wrapped up in his own self that you cannot bring facts to him that contradict his own version of things. Currently he is convinced that everybody on DSL has Static IP.

Facts and proof that this is not only not true but almost the oppositie of the truth will just raise his stubborn wall of incomprehension further.
This kind of problem exists in some psychotics, seen more in late untreated Schizophrenia but can occur in psychosis from any starting point.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9533
I never said it was today...u missed the point...and sites are closing and people being busted NOW...look at maxfta, hashhu and rom10x for starters..

Lawsuit Over Hacking Advice

BTW...U 2 are quite the pair...U azzholes misleading the members into the wrong places..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2698
LK: You very much liked everybody to beleive that it was something that just happened and not 4 years ago. You have lost all credibility with your attempting to scare people.
Maxfta is another old peice of news.
ha**hu and rom10x are active sites.

That is how it stands today as a fact in the court of general public's new awareness.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
BTW...U 2 are quite the pair...U azzholes misleading the members into the wrong places..

Holy phuckin toledo

Those of us with half a brain know that LK is short for Ludicrous Krap.

The misleading information that oozes from your brain to your fingers to the keyboard onto the net is ridiculous.

You have driven more members from this site inadvertently then anyone else could dream of doing intentionaly.

Yet you do provide hours of amusement. To those of us watching you running around like a chicken with it's head cut off. Chasing all them unknown demons calling to you from within your own head.

Fact of the matter is, you are banned from Curious Contraptions. Not long ago I believe ryerson posted a message with a screen cap showing the word BANNED underneath your name on Curious Contraptions.

You where a azz back in the Dave days and nothing has changed you still our an azz. Spewing nothing more than second hand information. Not once have you had any type of an original thought, which could be considered a contrabution to this hobby.

You are nothing more then a keyboard parrot and judging by your actions and ignorance you shall never be anything but, a keyboard parrot, until the day you die.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us