De La Hoya Vs Mayweather fight

Silver Member
Username: Jrq

Post Number: 168
The fight is being billed as the biggest indoor sporting event in years - and abviously a big PPV earner. Does anyone think that DN will try something before next weekend to make life difficult for the "FTAers" ???
If I recall correct, last year for the NFL games they tried a couple of sneaky things to frustrate the hackers.
De La Hoya Vs Mayweather is as big as it gets for PPV fights... I wouldn't be surprised if they try something on Saturday.
What do you think?

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 266
it's a possibility....but let's hope they don't. If they do I'm still not paying to see the fight. I'll just wait a week and watch it on HBO. No way I'll ever pay huge sums to watch any fight. I still remember the good old days of Gillette Friday night fights free on television...and then there was the Wednesday night Pabst blue ribbon fights....also free.

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 247
I can remember watchin the fights on Saturday and sunday afternoons on wide world of sports. I watched the Hearns/Hagler fight on a Sunday afternoon on cable.

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 321
I don't think the DLH/Mayweather fight is that big a deal. The Cricket Cup was a bigger deal I think.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us