Educated/Savvy Newbie Inquiry

Username: David754

Post Number: 1
Hello all,

Looking for a referal to a good receiver. Was wanting a Viewsat Extreme/PVR, but hearing lots of bad news about the Viewsat receivers.

I am looking for:
-Something with working EPG
-MAYBE the possibility of PVR
-Popular (for support and keys)
-DN and BEV
-shipped within Canada
-$200 to $350

Anyone have suggestions.

Responses or PM'S are greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much for your time.

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 488
you can look into the captive works the cw600p is very good box got good support great picturegood epg 2 days on bev 7 on dish eazy to use and if you need to put keys in by hand you can do so with on button on remote this is very good box and best of all the price you can have it at your door for around 110 CAN i can get in ottawa.ont. for that price you can not go wrong hope this helps you if you need more info on this box you can go to future-fta*info or at dssrookie*com change the * to a dot .

Silver Member

Post Number: 489
and you can get both the cw600p and the100-r you will be able to record and watch later and you can get bothe for around 190CAN

Username: David754

Post Number: 2
Can you refer me to a dealer or visa versa. I would like to get both. If you have PM's enabled, you can PM me.

Bruce, youre a great guy!

Silver Member

Post Number: 492
you can call fta tronix at this number 613 255-2702 if you are in the ottawa area if not let me know where you live near which city ill find a good site or you can go to one of the sites lk recommened

Bronze Member
Username: Wes_w

Post Number: 12
David,
Check out the Neosat ipro 2000, external hd pver iks usb eternet or cable loading and iks, also coo*lsat has just come out with the 7000.

Hope this helps
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us