Cable connecting reciever and tv broke, do i need to replace it or can i use any normal tv cable?

Username: Khova

Post Number: 1
cable connecting reciever and tv broke, do i need to replace it or can i use any normal tv cable?

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1095
You can use coaxial or rca cables.

Post Number: 2
so using a normal tv cable is not good?

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1097
What is a normal tv cable? You mean like a twin lead antenna cable?

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 491
manu do you have place you can plug in the back of the box a red white yellow spot to plug the 3 wires in the box and the other end in to the tv you will get better pitchuer with the pluges then with the tv cable

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9175
just plug any fricking wires u got!...this is a retard question!

Bronze Member
Username: Wes_w

Post Number: 14
Hi Manu,

Looking at the back of your tv,
if you have an s video input on it and your receiver use an s video and the red and white rca cables for sound (best picture), second best is red white and yellow rca cables, third would be connecting cable to antenna input.
Hope this helps

Post Number: 3
ok ok thanks eveyone

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1102
Manu means bird in Hawaiian. What does it mean in your language?

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 474
manu . dont replace the cable . u can use that cable even broke. hahahahaha what the fuuuuuuuuck is wrong with you poeple??????????? this site is getting too lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..
manu change your receiver and tv if the cable broke . buy brand new ones . dont forget to check with a doctor.,

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2513
In Sanskrit scriptures, Manu refers to the "first man" - like Adam in Christian theology.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9194
nada...nobody asked you!...nobody cares what U say..Hawaian wasn't speaking to you/...learn some etiquette , U are a rude camel muncher, who should mind her own business!...now go walk the streets again and give some more head!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2521
LK: Nobody asked you. Nobody cares if you are ignorant, because everybody know that. You are obsessed with camels - go speak to your psychiatrist.
I WILL post where I want to . I have had enough of your interruptions. Now stop chasing me and go and learn about power supply of Pansat 3500s and also Viewsats.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9196
haji...get back on that fukcin magic carpet and fly the fukc out of here!...your BS is old!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2524
And you go back to Afghanistan and ride the camels there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9199
beleive me ..U would be the first I would target!..a fukcin lesbo camel sucking haji!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2527
LK: If you have taken to Islam, you go to Arabia not Afghanistan. That is my understaning. If there are any muslims in the forum, they would know better how to and when to go there. I do not know.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us