****choice fta`

Bronze Member
Username: Leines

Post Number: 19
Ive heard people say that Star*hoice is hackable... any merit to that???

also my neighbour claims that dave is going again.. any word??

LeineS

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2481
Star*hoice may be hackable, but has not been hacked and unlikely to be hacked.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
why is that... because its basically useless when they have already got everything on the other two that star*hoice offers??

Gold Member

Post Number: 2483
I think StartChoice and DTV use the same encrytion and since the last big hack and litigation, nobody has bothered to hack it. Somebody more knowledgable than me might have better information

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9143
what?....LMAO...that post is filled with all stupid wrong statements..

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 142
Starchoice still runs on analog I thought... their hardware is Motorola.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1873
I believe it's digital ku digicipher encryption.

Username: Aaroneous23

Post Number: 2
I am new to the FTA world. How do I increase my quality of signal? My dish is pointed in the right location. I get 110, 119 and 148. So how do I increase my signal? I have the latest bin file and have messed with all the settings and no change. But my quality is zero. All I get is "NO SIGNAL". Can anyone please help me out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1875
Need more info,lnb type,switches ,reciver,and bin.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1876
next time start a new thread,shouldn't hijack other threads.

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 465
marcus you got the right place . you dont need to start a new thread . you already know that's a whore house here. you can jump and say whatever and hijack a thread is allowed here .

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
That makes sense.. i guess they are all useless because most programming is on the others...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2487
L.K.: You again tried to discredit me. READ this and get the info into your stupid head. You are on the booze and don't even know the subject.

Star Choice - About Us - Media Information - Fact Sheet
Star Choice uses a type of encryption called DigiCipher II. This technology, developed by Motorola, is an MPEG 2-based system of video compression. ...
www.starchoice.com/english/aboutus/mediainformation/factsheet.asp - 24k -

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
That makes sense.. i guess they are all useless because most programming is on the others...

Post Number: 3
I would like to apologize for any disrespect to any and all that are offended. I have never dealt with FTA and this is the first time having to post on a forum. I am still trying to figure it all out. I tried posting and never saw my question in the list. So can someone please help me figure out this problem. My landlord provides free dish satelitte service. The landlord actually subscribes to it and gets a group discount. But I want to see my Sharks play. And so when I use the dish receiver I can see that I get the 110 119 and 148. But when I hookup the pansat I get nothing. My level is 31 % and my quality is 0%. I have messed with all the settings, all with the same result, nothing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1878
Have you loaded the latest bin?
How many cables come for hookup at the dn reciever?
Is there switch assesable in your dwelling?if so what kind?
Is this a multi hookup dwelling?
What type/model dn reciever do you have?
This will help identify your lnb's and your setup giving us the required info to help you.
I recommend you start a new thread ,posting your setup info ,and problem,because it will be seen by more ppl that can help you.
And no problem with posting here,but better in a new thread,you will get faster response and all reply's should be related to your problem.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
or make another new thread... and people might answer your questions.. LOL..

Post Number: 4
Thank you everyone for your guidance and patience. I will do as recommended and gather all the info and start a new thread. Have a great evening. And GO SHARKS!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9167
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 2483
Posted on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - 07:30 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think StartChoice and DTV use the same encrytion

nada...it NOT STARTCHOICE as u stated above!....hehehe

and DTV uses VIDEOGARD encryption..NOT the same as STARCHOICE!

Now...I have educated you again..hehehe...so don't be posting UNTRUTHS again!...U are more of a danger here with all your BOGUS INCORRECT info to others, than U are of any use!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2505
LK: I am glad you have taken time to actually read and learn about encryption other than Nagravision.
That certainly is a change! Keep it up.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9182
nada...I've been doing this for many years....LONG before U could spell FTA!...started with DTV, 10 years ago!...thats something U have no clue about! OBVIOUSLY!...U are a newbie still!...any monkey like U can do FTA!...except U!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9183
hell, u don't even know the names of the providers, nor their encryptions...all u know are posting keys for FTA....U are at the bottom of this food chain! ...most newbies know more than U!

Silver Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 197
hey LK i still got my mikabu

Gold Member

Post Number: 9185
me too.. Mik 3 and a T911..and an old white viper....LOL...U need the dac settings?...lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 9186
and still got hundreds on winexplorer scripts...Identafile ...and ExtremeHU...and Code4U..and some old 3M's and acts...and 10 good sub camiD's...and a red devil board...lol

Silver Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 202
same here man....aaagggh

the ol'e dave days

Gold Member

Post Number: 2510
LK: You are so dense, that you can not even begin to understand encryption. There is no way you can judge one encryption agaist another nor can you see similiraities and dissinmilarities between products.
By the way above was another of your back scratching exercises. Nobody falls for it in this forum any more.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9192
nalin nada... go fukc yourself and shut up...U are such an ignorant newbie azzhole!...U are embarassing the camels!...and are totally useless here..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2518
Did you mention your obsession of camels to your psychiatrist?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9197
haji...your magic carpet is gonna leave without U...LMAO!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2525
But the ambulance, when it comes to your door, will not leave without you. Stright to psychiatric institution.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1886
If cartier is only being treated as a "out patient" then all others here,have nothing to worry about.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us