I just bought a new Viewsat Ultra and I need help please!

Username: Askigal

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1
I just bought a new viewsat ultra and I need help in doing the upgrade. I have installed the Satellite and it shows signal and good quality but I dont know how to do the upgrade and what is the best way to do it.
I have read from other users that I need to upload a bin file or something.
What should I do first? Should I buy a usb stick?
Where should i download the bin file or the correct file? Please help me if you can.
thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9042
U should spend a day READING at www.totalfta.com ...a site specializing in Viewsat receivers for FTA owners..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2445
Igal: With the Viewsat Ultra, you will have very little trouble. Go to the suggested site above and get the latest file on to your flash drive. Unzip it and than using the instuctrions in your manual upload it to your receiver using the USB slot.

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 455
IT'S EASY if u have flash drive download the latest bin from totalfta.com file section . the latest bin is 07-04-21 unzip it in your flash drive . turn on your receiver insert the flash drive in the usb slot. go to system information . choose upgrad hit ok on the usb now you will see your bin hit ok and wait after get your flash drive in your pocket and relax drink beer and watch tv.
after all this dont do anything whenever there is problem come back and the team will help you . everyone in this site is getting 3000 dollars monthly for that ok . we belong to the united nations we help poeple like you .incase if you dont have flash drive come back and we will send you one for free. ok

Gold Member

Post Number: 9087
cartier is a mental case..he can't even get hos won receivers working...he damages every one he touches...and this site members do not get paid anything...nor gives out anything free, except bs advice from losers like cartier and nalin who know nothing!

and nalin has never even seen a Viewsat, nevermind attempt to tell somebody how to use it,,,she'a lesbo fake!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9088
cartier is a mental case..he can't even get his on receivers working, and constantly asks us for help...he damages every one he touches...and this site members do not get paid anything...nor gives out anything free, except bs advice from losers like cartier and nalin who know nothing!

and nalin has never even seen a Viewsat, nevermind attempt to tell somebody how to use it,,,she'a lesbo fake!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2447
Igal : Ignore LK. He does not like anybody else to give advice on this forum.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9098
hows that mirror nalin...get off my thread!....LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 2452
LK: Igal started this thread - not you. You did not give full advice, so you do not count any more.

Username: Wes_w

Post Number: 6
Hi Askigal,
You can use a loader and the cable that came with your receiver, however a USB Flash drive is a good investmnt, you won't have to unhook the receiver to load files, and is much easier. 256 should work fine for you needs and are usually found very cheep to free after rebate. Load the latest bin and the sat info file on to the USB drive and load them onto your reciver, set settings and scan. If you need any help setting up feel free to fisit us as FTALife, we would be happy to help you setup and have all the necessary files, all at no cost. Click on link through my profile to register and you will be up and going in minuits. Check out the VB Chat for one on one help.
Happy Testing :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Satscannerr

Post Number: 41
Igal you droped a bomb and you left . tha's nice of you . when u ask question always get back and tell us what happen / otherwise next time you will not get help i guarranty you that .
to me it's like u say fuccccccccck youuuuuuuuu all .

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1870
PISS OFF ! cartier !You Fudgepacker.

Username: Askigal

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 4
Thanks everyone for your help. It actually worked.
I downloaded the file to my computer and then copied it onto a flash drive and connected that flash drive into the usb of the receiver and it worked within seconds.
The only thing that did not work, is the AOV channels and the HD channels. i am connected to BEV Nimiq 2 .
thanks again,
igal.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us