Trailer park boys

Username: Dedrog

Post Number: 6
i am aimed at nimiq 91 are they on tonight and what channel and time???????????? thx in advance

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9026
doesn't your computer work at BEV programming site?

Post Number: 7
yes my computer does work if i had a link it would be good i know it is on the showcase channel and their webiste tells me what time but not what channel it is located i just aimed that dish two days ago for the first time was just looking for quick advice from other fans of the show. did not need technichal dss information that i know i have to research or get yelled at by the mighty lk

Gold Member

Post Number: 9029
http://www.bell.ca/shopping/PrsShpTv_Dth_Landing.page

Bronze Member
Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 73
showcase......

Post Number: 8
thx for answer found it thx again sorry lk but sometimes you come across the screen angry don't answer a post if it angers you. I respect your advice on technical crap you are almost always right all the time . but non technical stuff don't make us feel like a jackass please

Gold Member

Post Number: 9030
U take my sarcastic sense of humor as anger..which I rareely am....but am sarcastic often....and I don't coodle the truth..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
Coodle ain't a word.....Did you mean Coddle? which makes no sense either.....

Gold Member

Post Number: 9039
"ain't" is not a word either azzhole!...so STFU

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
wrong again honey....FU moron....

Main Entry: ain't
Pronunciation: 'Ant
Etymology: contraction of are not
1 : am not : are not : is not
2 : have not : has not
3 : do not : does not : did not -- used in some varieties of Black English
usage Although widely disapproved as nonstandard and more common in the habitual speech of the less educated, ain't in senses 1 and 2 is flourishing in American English. It is used in both speech and writing to catch attention and to gain emphasis <the> <i>. It is used especially in journalistic prose as part of a consistently informal style <the>. This informal ain't is commonly distinguished from habitual ain't by its frequent occurrence in fixed constructions and phrases <well--class> <for> <you> <that> <two> <if>. In fiction ain't is used for purposes of characterization; in familiar correspondence it tends to be the mark of a warm personal friendship. It is also used for metrical reasons in popular songs <ain't> <it>. Our evidence shows British use to be much the same as American.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9073
Rodman..quit using the Ebonics dictionary!

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2431
Larry: Teaching LK English language is like "throwing pearls before a swine". He has to get through some elementary grades in English before he can start picking up adult level proper English.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9074
nalin U fu*cKing hoar, camel munching foreigner...blow me...can U comprehend that or do U need a translator!.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2434
As I said earlier, LK does not know English - Period. He was born in the dirt and remains in the dirt.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us