Missing Zguj and Sat

Bronze Member
Username: Frobi

Guelph, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 41
I have CW600 and did blind scan several times but can not get Zguj and Sat. Epg shows but no picture. Other channels are fine. Any suggestions what else I can try. Will appreciate any help.

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 175
did u try a reboot (turn it off from the back of the receiver and turn it back on after a mintute or 2)?
If that doesn't work, try to do a factory default and then do blindscan...for the cw i do autoscan and its much much quicker than the blindscan..
Also what bin are u using? i think 1.40 is the latest
what channel is Sat? nvr hrd of dat one...but try the things i said above..might work..

Bronze Member

Guelph, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 42
Thanks Mr.Skullz, I will try all that and post it how it went when I get home. Thanks again.

Bronze Member

Guelph, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 43
Turning it off from the back worked and all channels are coming. Thanks Mr Skullz.

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 199
:-)

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8911
No matter which receiver anybody owns...first ALWAYS do a REBOOT , by powering OFF with rear switch for 2-3 minutes, then power ON, to resolve ANY problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats the first thing to learn in FTA 101...

Bronze Member
Username: Mitulcscg

Post Number: 20
After I installed latest Binfile 292T, and did the blind scan, I couldn't about to scan channel 471 or 472. Can any body help me how to get it.

I tried Echo 3, TP 12326 H but couldnt get it.

thanks

Silver Member

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 209
well...do u have a dish facing 61.5?

Bronze Member
Username: Mitulcscg

Post Number: 22
I dont know whats the orientation of dish & i dont have access to change the direction at all.

but which settelite i could scan with which TP??

I want to watch Cricket game final on 471/472...

I appriciate....
thanks

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2493
With many of the latest BINs, a blind scan does not always bring in the channels you are expecting to get. In that case, do a specific TP scan of the channels.
If you were getting the channel and just lost it, first try, switching off at the back and on after 30 seconds.
If not successful, do a specific TP scan for the channel.

Channel Sat TP
457..... 8.1 11738 (H) cricket
471..... 3 .. 12324 (H) cricket
614..... 3 .. 12470 (H) SET
623..... 3 .. 12383 (H) ZGUJ

I was getting them yesterday with 289T and am getting these today on 293T. If you are using 292T, you should change to 293T (has autoroll) or 288T or 289T (manual key entry)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us