Entering keys with the remote

Username: Marcel_135

Post Number: 1
how come when i enter the keys i end up with 4 numbers short what am i suppose to fill out for the missing numbers?

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 316
You mean your remote is 4 numbers short? You're missing 6 7 8 and 9 on your remote? Weird. Never seen anything like that on any remote ever.

Post Number: 2
no i mean when i enter the keys in my reciver the ones from the site i en up short on the numbers why???

Bronze Member
Username: Coldgirl

Canada

Post Number: 70
Each row has only 8 sets of numbers. The numbers given to you have 16 sets of numbers. Enter 8 on the first row and 8 on the next row.

Post Number: 5
i have 9 sets of numbers in each row

Silver Member
Username: Thunder_lightning

Post Number: 206
Marcel sound like you have a VS...next time you need to tell what receive you have so peoples can help you easier...

Viewsats: C/P FROM MC..

1. Hit the "Menu" button.
2. Then scroll down to "Installation." Hit the "OK" button.
3. Now scroll down to "Code" and hit the "OK" button.
4. Next scroll down to "Nagra" and hit the "OK" button.
5. On the next screen, hit the left arrow to get to the key window for the provider you need. Make sure you go to the second one of that provider. If you don't see 5 lines of code (for Dish Net,) then you need to hit the left arrow again. Dish Provider ID is "Dish Net 010100," and Bev Provider ID is "Bev 090100.
6. Now skip the first line of code. Do not alter this line. (For Dish Net Only)
7. On the second line, it should start with 08. Using the right arrow, move to the next set of digits. You will always want to leave the first 2 numbers there. They identify the line.
8. Enter the first half of Key 86 (Key 00) into line 08.
9. Next enter the second half of Key 86 (Key 00) into line 09.
10. Then enter the first half of Key 96 (Key 01) into line 88.
11. Then enter the second half of Key 96 (Key 01) into line 89.
12. Remember, DO NOT ALTER THE FIRST 2 DIGITS OF ANY OF THESE LINES. Start with the second set on each line.
13. Now hit the "Exit" button.
14. Highlight "Yes" and hit OK.
15. Exit out of the menu, and change the channel.
16. Watch TV.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8735
The first 2 "numbers" are the key line #..and will vary based upon your receiver type..

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8737
CAS Line Code Info

Coo*lsat: KEY Line 10 and 11 are for Idea Key 0 and Line 20 and 21 are for Idea Key 1

Pansat: Key 00 for Idea Key 0 and Key 01 for Idea key 1

Viewsat: Line 08 and 09 for Idea Key 0 and lines 88 and 89 for Idea key 1

For Receivers with only two Key Lines, Enter Active Idea Key into 00 and 01

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 317
THUNDER and LK, thanks. This helps me too since I don't know squat about my new VS Ultra. But I'm learning now!

Silver Member

Post Number: 211
No Problem Ranjeet Bins...me too learning everyday too..LOL

Username: Brasagv

Post Number: 1
how I make to enter where is the code of n2?

Username: Brasagv

Post Number: 2
i'm sorry i have cools*t 6000 premium

Silver Member

Post Number: 212
Brasagv try this...

Coolsats: C/P FROM MC..

1. Either Enter 8282 on your remote, or you can ht the "Mute" button on your remote and then hit the "Exit" button.
2. Then Making sure that you have the very top box says 1 Nagravision for Dish Net, or 2 Nagravision for BEV.
3. To enter your keys, you can use the numbers on the number pad, and the info button to change letters. Hit the Info button until you get the letter you want, then hit the Right Arrow to change slots.
4. Or, you can hit the OK button and a new menu will pop up. Just use your arrows to select the numbers and letters you want and hit the OK button after each one. (Hit the exit button one time to get out of the little pop up screen.)
5. Now scroll down to the data in line 10. Enter the first half of KEY 86 (or Key 00)
in this line.
6. The go to line 11 and enter the second half of Key 86 (or Key 00) in this line.
7. Then go to line 20 and enter the first half of Key 96 (or Key 01) in this line.
8. Next go to line 21 and enter the second half of Key 96 (or Key 01) in this line.
9. Now hit the Exit button.
10. When the next screen pops up asking if you want to save changes, Use your
arrows and select "Yes" and hit the "OK" button.
11. Now, change your channel, and watch TV.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us