Need hlep viewsat ultra..

Silver Member
Username: Le74nguyen

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 137
I just purchase v/s/ultra for one week- I have a problem about download for upgrade in my system. how come I use loader2 for upgrade my VSUltra but not work. it's just show resend again and again. it's somethng wrong with my VSUltra
second thing when I go to menu and click to antena setup but I don't see 22kz on it- and don't see disEqc 1.2 on it too. please email and let me know why it's happen like above thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8681
"resend" is a communication problem bewteen the receiver and the computer...either wrong cable or comport..go read at VS homesite.. www.totalfta.com

BTW...Ecoustics doesn't deliver and neither does the library..call Domino's if u want someone to deliver info to you!

Silver Member

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 139
thank you for reminder!!but the problem is that usb port is still work good when use upload the pansat--now the problem is when use for my new VSULTRA IS NOT WORKing- allways show reseding again and again- I upload with loader2-and bin file is unzip PFTAUSW-070304ULTRA..but until now my reciever is not upgrade--can not find the reason why? what's wrong? becasue when use the same cable+comport with another receiver is work fine-nothing wrong with that...NOW NEED HELP!!!THANKYOU!!

Silver Member

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 141
anybody help me-please!!!!!!!!!thanks

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1027
Linda, sometimes certain receivers cannot use the usb port connection. Are you using a usb/serial adapter? I have had the same problem with my Viewsat. Try loading your ultra with a usb flash drive if you can.

Silver Member

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 144
thank you-my friend-sorry! I just go out(office depot) to get one for me- now I tried to upload. if have anything happen I be back for help.

Bronze Member
Username: Sekhem

Post Number: 49
viewsat ultras are used only with straight null cable that it comes with and a good loader preferably from totalfta.com. and the usb loader is the best option with a good flash drive. try using any other cable and the viewsat ultra would not load. the usb loader is the best out there bar none and you would be extremely happy you got it. No hassles with it at all and totally less frustration with it.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2301
Viewsat Ultra come with a USN host port for USB flash drives. YOU DO NOT NEED A CABLE.
Go to this URL and download the instructions.
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-vs-ultra-files-font-b/how-to -loading-viewsat-ultra-via-usb-112609.html

Loading Viewsat Ultra Via USB Flash Drive.zip

The USB port on your receiver is for a flash drive - it does not work as a USB port for communications with your computer. The serial load method via cable is valid but is not needed as the flash drive method is vastly superior. 1GB USB flash drives are generally availabe for about $25-30 and on sale for as low as $11 at Future Shop.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us