New bins for the captive works 600s 600p

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 446
you can get the files at futuers-fta*info chang the *to a dot . the new bin for the cw600s is 134 040807 date and for the cw600p is bin 140 040807 i have not tried the 140 bin but im going to do it right now will let all no if it is working good have nice day all

Silver Member
Username: Lebrimal

Post Number: 109
oh yeahh!!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8637
here's the new CW bins released today, along with the loaders!

[link removed]

Silver Member

Post Number: 447
lk this new bin came out yester day all is working good with my box bin 140 got it at 2:30 in the after noon cw600s was out in the morning on sun day nice try to mack cw look bad have a nice day

Gold Member

Post Number: 8652
bruce...U are crazy and immature...I never even attempted to make CW look bad...I SIMPLY POSTED A LINK DIRECTLY TO THE CW FILES....U are the ONLY bad thing here!...go away kid, U bother me!

Silver Member

Post Number: 448
lk im not going but you can stay out of my post
i post with the site i got the bin from you come in my post and spam other site from the one i post if you want others to go to that site you can start a new thread and put your shitttt in your own thread but do not come and post in my post you will not have to talk to me and ps miss read your post that you put it here this morning but time and date show you put it in last night but im not sorry stay out of my post you dont even like this box so you go away sad old man you are fuckkked go have a other drink lk in my eyes you are a LOSER for the tenth time i do not go in your post stay out of mine and we might be happier this way and one more thing im 40 years old not a kid all the people you do not get along with are kids lol big man with words have what every type of day a guy like you can have

Gold Member

Post Number: 8660
YOUR post?...LMAO...hey tard, this is a THREAD, not a "post"..a thread is a group of postings linked together like a thread!...U don't OWN shi*t here azzhole!..I have as much right to post a DIRECT link to a file as U or anybody!...jerk off!

For age 40, you act and write like 12..

BTW...I don't drink...and my day would be wonderful knocking your teeth out and kicking your azz back into the hole U came from!..along with shoving that CW up your CHEAP tight azz..so STFU AND QUIT YOUR WHINING LIKE A SCHOOLGIRL!...and pull up your panti hose, U are embarrasing yourself again!

Silver Member

Post Number: 449
ok big man big time loser illpost in all your post i do not give a fuckk about you you are a piece of shitttt in my eyes try to harm me you are a loser you can not punch your way out of a bag let along me you are good at fta and that is it loser ps U are embarrasing yourself again!i did not cry and say im leaving and not coming back and next day lk is posting lol went on strike crossed the line of his own picked told all not coming back 2 days later lk is posting that is embarrasing no back bone in my eyes

Bronze Member
Username: Daneegha

Post Number: 65
Calm down you guys!

Silver Member

Post Number: 450
fuckkkkk that loser lk i try to stay out of his shitttt but he cant stay out of mine

Gold Member

Post Number: 8662
I hate talking to tards who don't understand their own stupidity!...LMAO

BTW...my 10 year old grandaughter writes better than bruce...and bruce, thats a f-a-g name!...hey kid bruce, go play with yourself and keep in touch!

Bronze Member
Username: Daneegha

Post Number: 66
We don't care how good you write or spell, We still understand your posts when you guys help other people no matter if this is not properly wrote.

Silver Member

Post Number: 451
ok lk you wont me to go play with my self and keep in touch you are strang im don with you im not playing your game have a nice day loser

Gold Member

Post Number: 8666
bruce tard kid...all I did was post a DIRECT link to the new CW files...U are an azzhole...U started this shi*t, like a juvenile...so Fukc you!...go have your HISSY fit elsewhere..LMAO

Bronze Member
Username: Spike52

Post Number: 21
LK forget his s**t not worth it, thanks for the link and all is good!!! GO PATS in the draft LK

Gold Member

Post Number: 8667
I saw many Sox games this spring and they LOOK GREAT!..Red Sox nation!...and yes of course the PATS in the fall, and grab the best athlete available in the draft...

Love Ft Myers spring training, and Fenway and the Green Monster...and Foxboro is good times with tailgating..its too bad that Darrel Stingley just passed away, I'll never forget that hit on him....it was a cheap shot!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
That jerk Tatum that hit him, wrote that book Call Me Assasin, what a jerk. Im pretty close to Gillette and hope to get to a few games next season, they should be awsome. Great free agents this year too. Take care doing some reading now on the Conaxsat V1, give you my review.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8671
I like the kid Welker from the dolphins..he can do it all for a little guy..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Damn that kid used to give the pats fits, good little wide out and great special teams guy. Feels more like football weather in NE now,damn wind and cold.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8675
I wait til July to return..it was 70 in January, and now 30's in April there....but I do miss the 4 sesons, just don't want to live through them again..LOL..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Its been a messed up year ,weather being like seasons are mixed ,I work all over NE mostly Mass. RI and NH some Me. but always try to keep up on the teams, also a Tiger fan, but its cold here today wind chill about 28F. By the way the conaxsat looks pretty good not sure if youve ever tried on.

Username: Georgeranger82

Texas Usa

Post Number: 2
hey guys i just bought a cw 600 s from ebay no satellite yet but ill be getting one soon im new to this whole thing but i got hooked when i went to a freinds and saw his set up plus the ppv s any and all help would be great !! any recomendation on the type of sattelite new or used ?? thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 8718
I recommend a Dish Pro 500 (has a TWIN Dish Pro LNB with built in switch)...or a Dish 500 that has 2 DUAL Legacy LNB's...Both were designed to pick up both the 110 and 119 satellites (about 800 channels)..or can be used for the 82 and 91 Bev canadian satellites , if U prefer...

Do NOT buy any dish that has a Dish Pro PLUS LNB...

Many sites have a "For Sale" section...check out the sites on my "Recommended Reputable satellite sites" subject thread here..U will have to register FREE at all good sites.

For captive works info and files, use this site... www.future-fta.info/Forums

Silver Member

Post Number: 456
george you need to give more info what sat do you want to get if you want to get 82 and 91and 110 and 119 you can get this with cheap dish for around 45 dollers and if you want all sats go with motore dish it is the best from what i read this is what you need to do to get tv working on the box for when you get dish Start HERE, New Cap.Works Premium Owners*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For people just getting a CaptiveWorks Premium receiver, it may be confusing what bins to load, and what proceedures to follow. My friend just got one, and I told him to read the forums here at Future. He complained to me it was hard to figure out what files to load and in what order. I checked myself, and I can see how someone could get confused. Hope this helps.

Note - This information was originally covered in this post by LedHead, http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/sh...34&postcount=8, however the information has been updated here (ie: new files, loader, etc.)

1. Get the current 1.06 loader here:
http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/sh...ad.php?t=37252

2. Download the latest bin from here (top bin; highest bin number):
http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/fo...play.php?f=207

3. Load the latest bin (from above) with the current loader (from above) as per these instructions:

Open 1.06 loader, select the latest bin in the "File" bar across the top.
For Options, select Download S/W.
For Select a port, choose your COM port (usually 1).

Prepare reciever:
Turn off and attach the null-modem cable between the receiver and the computer serial port.
Turn back on.
With the CaptiveWorks Premium receiver on, press the front power button and hold it.
While holding it, turn off rear toggle switch, then turn on again while STILL holding front power button.
You will see "boot" on the front display.
At this point, remove your finger from the front power button and press "start" on the 1.06 loader.
Wait for the receiver to display "-end".
At this point, turn reciever off at rear switch, and then turn on again.

4. Perform Factory Default:
Using Remote, press:
Menu, Installation, Factory Default, All, ok, yes, ok.

5. Load the ICON bin found here:
http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/sh...ad.php?t=23504
(ignore the 1.13 bin found with it)

6. Load the NEW Long Channel Name Bin found here:
http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/sh...ad.php?t=41590

7. Factory Default, and then setup the receiver:

Select language
Select GMT time (-5.00 is Eastern), summer off in winter.
Search channel

Set DiSEqC switch ports and scan.
Upon completion, press F1 key (you will notice an "h" on the front panel display), and "000" to enable the patch. (repeat with "555" to enable cardshare).
Allow time for keys to roll.

Setup up OSD options:

Menu
System Settings
System
Channel NO. - SID
Key Update Message - Off
B**andD**hnet Full Name - ON

Menu
System Settings
OSD
Display Icon - YES
Auto Exit Channel List - YES
EPG Style - NEW (recommended)
Channel List - CH 10 (appears when you press OK button, lists 10 channels, or 24)

8. *Optional* Loading a custom picture/Jpeg
You can load a jpeg picture (up to 64K in size) the same way you load a bin, in boot mode.
Then you reset the receiver and activate the custome background like this:

Menu
System Settings
OSD
Background - User Logo

For tips on how to use the Universal Remote:
http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/sh...ad.php?t=22062

For a guide to the menu and features of this receiver:
http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/sh...ad.php?t=22238

For information on cloneing one CW premium to another CW premium:
http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/sh...ad.php?t=40425

For general loading/scanning info:
http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/sh...ad.php?t=37455

All other CW Premium Stickies can be found here:
http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/fo...play.php?f=206

This info helped out my buddy, and I hope it helps you to. Thanks to Ledhead, Arboristman, Tumpy, and SlckDck1 for their contributions.

GINYODA -hope this helps you

Silver Member

Post Number: 458
sorry this is for the cw600s *Start HERE, New Cap.Works REGULAR Owner*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following does not apply to the Captive Works Premium reciever.

The new CaptiveWorks 600s REGULAR reciever comes loaded from the factory with the Kround OSD. If you just got a new one, these are the instructions.
(If it is old, you may have to reffer to these instructions, and ask someone in the forums for some help:http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/sh...d.php?t=20290)

1. Get the current 1.05 loader here:
http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/sh...ad.php?t=20296

2. Download the latest bin from here (top bin; highest bin number):
http://www.future-fta.info/Forums/fo...play.php?f=176

3. Load the latest bin (from above) with the current loader (from above) as per these instructions:

Open 1.05 loader, select the latest bin in the "File" bar across the top.
For Options, select Download S/W.
For Select a port, choose your COM port (usually 1).

Prepare reciever:
Turn off and attach the null-modem cable between the reciever and the computer serial port.
Turn back on.
With the CaptiveWorks 600s REGULAR reciever on, press the front power button and hold it.
While holding it, turn off rear toggle switch, then turn on again while STILL holding front power button.
You will see "boot" on the front display.
At this point, remove your finger from the front power button and press "start" on the 1.05 loader.
Wait for the reciever to display "-end".
At this point, turn reciever off at rear switch, and then turn on again.

4. Perform Factory Default:
Using Remote, press:
Menu, Installation, Factory Default, All, ok, yes, ok.

5. Setup the reciever:

Select language
Select GMT time (-5.00 is Eastern), summer off in winter.
Search channel

Set DiSEqC switch ports and scan.
Upon completion, press F1 key (you will notice an "h" on the front panel display), and "000" to enable the patch. (repeat with "555" to enable cardshare).
Allow time for keys to roll.

Setup up OSD options:

Menu
System Settings
System
Channel NO. - SID
Key Update Message - Off
B**andD**hnet Full Name - ON

Menu
System Settings
OSD
Auto Exit Channel List - YES
Channel List - CH 10 (appears when you press OK button, lists 10 channels, or 24)

Now, you don't have to select these options, but I do recommend them.
Thanks to the other Mods who contributed to this thread. For more info regarding the Captive Works 600s Regular/Normal (not premium) reciever, visit our stickies:
http://203.169.142.72/~future/Forums...play.php?f=172

GINYODA -

Texas Usa

Post Number: 3
thanks guys i should be recieving the fta cap works reciever by friday , i wanted to ask how much is to much for a satellite and lnb?? what is the best and saw you put something about a motorized unit any info on that ?? im just trying to get as informed as i can before hand so i do get all lost and just break the whole damb thing!! ha ha thanks again for the info you all are awsome

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2308
A cheap (used) Dish and LNB is $50.00. You can get somebody to sell you a Dish, LNB and instal it for $100-150.

Texas Usa

Post Number: 4
cool how about for the diy for the satellite or is it just better to get a professional? how about a motorized dish what does that do? sorry for all the questions im just really green on this subject. how about ppv fights movies ect. how do i do that or is there another site for that specifically?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2310
A motor would probably add $100 to the cost. It is a convenient way of getting a lot of satellites, but there may be an unacceptable delay between channels as the motor moves the Dish.
For DIY installation you will need a second person with you and be alert to falling off the roof. The labour cost of $50 as quoted by many includes insallation of dish and positioning it correctly, and setting up your FTA scanned and ready to go.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8726
Keep it simple , forget the motor...and install a dish 500 yourself in 1 hour from start to finish...its no biggie..mount bracket and dish to side of house and align it and run the cable..

nalin would need an entourage with 3 camels and 2 goats, 10 installers to dictate to and boss around, 25 manuals to reference, 20 sat finders, 10 compasses, and still couldn't install a dish!...LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 2314
LK: George Silva asked about information on Motors and I have given it.
You keep your posts to the topic and stop following me.

Texas Usa

Post Number: 5
hey guys its me again !! i just got what i think is a good deal on a satellite and a lnb 20.00$$ its a direct tv satellite with the lnb ( tripple feed, multi satellite phase III (18x20 dish antenna) other info: it says built in multi switch with 4 outputs. let me know what you think. or if i got ripped??

Gold Member

Post Number: 8741
nalin...quit flattering yourself azzhole

Gold Member

Post Number: 8742
nalin..now explain to George how to setup that 3 LNB dish WITHOUT copying my posts..he says he just got what he wanted, so stay on my question and explain the alignment and LNB/sats with that DTV dish.....do NOT avoid the answer ...lets see what U really know..

Texas Usa

Post Number: 6
any ?? info ??

Gold Member

Post Number: 2326
George Silva:
LK, the self styled "know all" of this forum has some recommended sites to look into and read from.

Here is a partial list as recommended by LK.
I am neither endorsing nor rejecting it.

C/Ps

'All these sites ALWAYS have the latest files, bins, how to's, manuals, guides, dish pointing calulators and tips, hardware info, jtag info, newbie and getting started sections, actively moderated with a no troublemakers and no bashing allowed policy.. and are free, and only require a simple free registration...Your email info is kept private, unless U specify differently..and U will be notified via email of any replies to any questions U may ask (or U can shut that feature off, if U like)..and your IP is sacred and never released..

Many of these specialize in particular FTA receivers as noted next to their links..USE those for your particular receiver manufacturer..

If U want real info, trouble free, no costs, friendly help, no hassles, latest files and manuals, then use these...these are well established, and have a long history, and are the best known sites throughout the entire DSS community for many years now...

So again I highly recommend using ANY of these sites in this first post!....U pick one and use it for fast , friendly info and files, and many of these also have a LIVE chat area what U can get an IMMEDIATE response from a reliable knowlegeable sources!...U will save yourself much time, especially if you are a newbie to this hobby!...and most all also will have the latest keys posted as well, and the keymaster, keyripper, key grabber utility files to download as well....and if plastic is your thing , some also have an area for that as well as FTA..Good Luck and enjoy this hobby!

Final Solution Free To Air:
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
DSS Newbies:
[link removed] '

'Best site for DISHNET info, channels, transponders and changes etc..
http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm '
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us