New VIEWSAT BINS OUT

Bronze Member
Username: Farquan

Post Number: 38
New[link removed] & [link removed] bins. Viewsat pvr & platinum files & keys as well.

[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Danoh

Post Number: 84
i downloaded 07/04/07 platnium bin 4 my viewsat and i noticed the guide isnt working on 90 percent of the channels. i tryed recieve guide function and turning switch at back off/on but nothing works..any ideas????

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 432
i downloaded 07/04/07 platnium bin 4 my viewsat and i noticed the guide isnt working on 90 percent of the channels. i tryed recieve guide function and turning switch at back off/on but nothing works..any ideas????

if you are trying to get bev epg leave it on 2212
if dish on 200 for about 5 min.
if that don't work, try fac. default rescan, make sure you knoe your setting before you default ...

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1012
Total still the best place to download VS files. My plat and ultra still working fine with the older bins. I'll wait a while before loading the new bin.

Bronze Member
Username: Stormcat

Post Number: 28
This was a BEV fix not DN. DN is still good for all of us.

Silver Member
Username: Le74nguyen

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 136
I just purchase v/s/ultra for one week- I have a problem about download for upgrade in my system. how come I use loader2 for upgrade my VSUltra but not work. it's just show resend again and again. it's somethng wrong with my VSUltra
second thing when I go to menu and click to antena setup but I don't see 22kz on it- and don't see disEqc 1.2 on it too. please email and let me know why it's happen like above thanks.

Username: Javier1000

Tampa, Fl USA

Post Number: 1
HI, I'M NEW TO THIS. I HAVE A PANSAT 2700A I GOT IT LIKE 6 MONTH AGO, NEVER PUT IT TO WORK. I HAVE BEEN READING ABOUT THIS BUT DONT KNOW WHERE CAN I GET THE NEW BIN. PLESE HELP, THANK YOU.

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 394
http://www.future-fta.info/Forums franc this is the pansat site
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us