Lost Channels

Bronze Member
Username: 4play

Post Number: 28
Hi guys. Need some help. I did a rescan on my pansat 2500a and now i have less channels then i did before the scan. Here are my systems info. I am using bin 292. I have a Dish 500 with twin pro lnb. I don't know if it is in the setup is correct or is it something else. Also i have alot of fluctuation on my 110w signal while the 119w signal is in the 90% area. I tried to turn the dish but it goes up for a while then drops down to the 40's on level and in the 20's for quality. Please help. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

Somewhere fi...

Post Number: 341
If you want more channels your gonna need to adjust your dish so it'll pickup more quality.

Are you using a Diseqc switch, if so check your connections.

I heard Pansat and Viewsat are dropping channels with the latest bin. I'm not sure, I don't know, i'm not sure.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1667
Try an older bin ,like 187 or 188,no autoroll,but doesn't have the issues of 292 and signal lose.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1669
sorry typo:bin #287/88 ,not 187/88

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
would it have anything to do with the setup screen?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
i tried installing the 286 bin to see if it would scan more channels. But sorry to say that it does not. Same channels are still missing. No local channels,missing a bunch of ppv's, and sport channels.

Silver Member
Username: Thunder_lightning

Post Number: 183
Mike..I'm using the 288 bin and nothing is missing..
ok do a blind scan..."polarity Vertical"..."Scan All"

Bronze Member
Username: Badaba

Post Number: 13
hi
i need some help
my ppv (509) has no audio only video the other one (502) has audio and video wath is the problem how can help my
thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Hey Thunder,
thanks for the help. I instaled the 288 bin as you recommended. I'm still having the same problem. I did a blind scan and only a few of those little yellow squares come up. Also what i noticed is after it does its scan at the top of the little window that tells you what Sat you are scanning it says Sat T-5 instead of Echo 8.6. Also on the main installation menu under antenna it doesn't show the Echo8.6 Sat. It show Echo8.10 instead. Any Ideas?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
I also did a restore of the factory Boot60 file followed by the bin 224, then the bin 249,then the 288 bin. Still cant get my local channels, a lot of ppv's, and sport channels.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us