Help please plus anyone fron new york has the same problem

Username: Frost167

Post Number: 5
well hi to all. i live in the bx new york and im trying to get the bev channels nimiq 82 and 91. i have dish 500 with dual lnbs. i get a lock on both 82 and 91 but every time i scan them i keep getting dishnetwork 110 and 119 channels no canadian channels at all. am i doing something wrong. now i even tried a channel list with all the canadian channels there no picture no sound when going thru to check them. signal and quality is great but nothing. i have the pansat 3500sd. the nagravision 2 keys for bev are correct. please can some one help me. so i can pass on the knowledge if someone else has the same problem like me.

Silver Member
Username: Thunder_lightning

Post Number: 175
you are not hitting the right bird..that why you are keep getting DN 110 and 119 not Bev 82 and 91..i think you need to move your disk a little to the left..

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_m

Post Number: 33
can anybody tell me what scan i need for the msg channel for ranger games and yes channel for the yankees games i,m in miami with a pansat 3500

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8625
mike...go here to see DN channels , satellites, and info..SAVE this to your favorites!
http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm

MSG - Madison Square Garden Network MSG 412 21 119° E*7 AT100+* DL2* Sports

Fox Sports New York FOXNY 413 10 119° E*7

Sports Net New York SNY 438 18 119° E*7

BTW...GO Red Sox, Bruins, Patriots, Celtics!

Bronze Member
Username: Grub

Post Number: 70
go leafs..go.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us