Archive through March 22, 2007

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2147
Raghu Raghav : 20-22 inch dish minimum. Circular LNB. Point to 118.8 and adjust vertical tilt.

Bronze Member
Username: Malcom604

Post Number: 16
NEW keys march14-07
Bell ExpressVu (Last Update: 2007/03/14 2:03 PM PDT)
Key 0: 5F 03 A5 C6 5F 65 6C E2 40 78 86 9D EC 50 5C 97 Active
Key 1: 00 A5 37 26 75 50 41 AA C6 32 86 EC 6B AC 75 8B
Echostar DishNetwork (Last Update: 2007/03/01 9:36 AM PST)
Key 0: 2A 81 C7 8E 39 7F 7F 09 AA 5B 02 53 D0 EA 7F 7B
Key 1: B3 88 CD 60 95 96 2C 11 C0 B1 15 D0 78 65 9A 10 Active

Username: Prabhdial

Post Number: 1
i only get one sports channel 457/471 i wanna get 458/72 too to watch cricket plz help me, i have eagle star 2500a

Silver Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 181
Nalin,
Probably you could understand and solve my problem. Cricket World Cup is going on and I am without TV. I have tried different methods which people have been suggesting. Here is the update. I have Pansat 2700A. I have downloaded boot file "Boot_2700A(b75)_(7)0310" and then api file "2700A_070313_N75_121_api_1", dated March 13, 2007. Both steps were done using v27.02 loader. Everything was fine up to here but when I try to load 297 bin, it just fails every time (85% on lcd and 99% on PC screen). I also tried api file 200 etc. but nothing seems to be working for me. Any help from you would be very much appreciated.

Silver Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 182
Sorry, there is a correction. In api file please replace N75 with B75.

Username: Rajhans

Post Number: 5
can anyone tell me how to input key for BXVU, I got the keys but I do not know where to input I mean which line and what shoudl I put in first 5 and 2 digits. need urgent help....Thanks Folks

Post Number: 6
Hello Any knows how to input BXVU keys in Ariza Extreme }

Post Number: 7
Hi Albino,
Please help me how to Input BXVU key, I've Ariza Extreme I need to know what line # should I input and what would be in first 5 digit and 2 digits.
Thanks in advance

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 459
Raj, i don't have the ariza extreme. instructions can be found here,
www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=2438

Post Number: 8
Thanks Albino
I will try tonight....

Silver Member
Username: Jpz

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 181
hi all

Bronze Member
Username: Trinity

Post Number: 30
Hello,

Something strange happened tonight. All of a sudden my satellite started showing no signal on the screen for EK7KU and EK3KU. When I checked in installation the quality and level were both black and showing 0% and 20%. How do I get them to green which I believe will allow me to get the satellite signal?

Username: Zain_ch1

Post Number: 3
Trinity, Turn off your receiver from the back and wait for about 30 seconds. Turn it back on and it should work

Post Number: 9
Hi
Anyone know how to watch Worldcup cricket 2007 mataches on BXVU....thanks

Username: Xana

Post Number: 10
Hi guys.PJ thanks for your advised on how to connect the two receivers, but unffortunantly it did'nt work,I connected like you describe one with all the connection from the left side of the LNB and the other from the right and it's still doing the same thing.Now I'm triyng to connect a Viewsat Xtreme and a Pansat 2300A, my dishes are 18inchs with to standards round LNB. Any other suggestions?

Hey Albino,
Can you please tell me how can I watch WC 2007 matches on BXVU....also how can I get N91 channels on BXVU...currently I am getting only N82....Thanks Champ....

Username: Nuno1975

new keys for bev please? anyone?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2153
Sam: From what I read, the 2 day old zip file is at al7bar*tk. I do not see in there any reference to loading BIN 297 which seems like history to me. Apparently everything has to be dated after 10th March, 2007.
I am not able to test as I switched away from Pansat 2700 to Sonicview.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2154
Sam this is the C/P of the latest instruction for your 2700A
**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--**--
Guide to Complete the 7.5 Boot software upgrade to the Pansat 2700A

IMPORTANT: You must follow these steps in order to be sure the transition is successful

Step 1: Returning the Pansat to factory state

1. Turn on TV and Pansat
2. Hit menu
3. Hit installation
4. Hit antenna setup
5. Fill in the following chart with the information for each satellite you are hitting (the ones with the check marks). You will use this chart to reset your Pansat after you have done the software upgrade so take the time to do it.

Satellite Name
LNB Type
LNB Local-Freq.
22KHz
DiSEqC
Legacy SW
Skew
TP Not Important will change depending on channel
Positioner Setting
Satellite Scan

6. Only after you have filled out the chart return to the main menu buy hitting exit twice.
7. Select Factory Settings.
8. Enter password
9. Select ok Remember once you do this all your settings and channels are removed from the Pansat's memory!!!! The Pansat will reboot itself and the language menu will appear.
10. Turn the main power off and disconnect the Pansat from your TV making note witch wire is attached to where. Using masking tape to label them will save a lot of confusion later.
11. Attach the Pansat to your computer with the null modem cable (nine pin cable you got when you purchased it). Plug the receiver in and turn the switch on at the back.
12. Start your Pansat loader program on your computer (should see GTRom Loader v3.35 [pansat2700A] at the top of it when you start it).
13. Select BIN File and open the factory bin file (included with the zip file).
14. Select Download and let the down load finish and the Pansat reboot before you go any further
15. If the display reads ON you have returned the Pansat to its factory condition. Close the loader program, leave everything hooked up and move on to step two.

Step 2: Loading the New Boot file

1. Start the new loader program GTRom Loader v27.02 [Pansat2700A - B75].exe(included with the zip file) , If you have the right one it will say GTRom Loader v27.02 [Pansat2700A - B75] at the top of the window.
2. Hit the BIN File button find and select the new boot file named: Boot_2700A(b75)_(07)0310.bin (included with the zip file)
3. Check the settings to make sure you have the right file and under FILE TYPE 'Boot File Only' is selected.
4. If all is correct select 'Download' to write the new boot file to your Pansat.
5. Wait until your receiver reboots.
6. If you see b-7-5 scrolling across your display you have done everything correctly. Leave everything connected and the loader program still running. Move onto step three.

Step 3: Loading the latest Bin file

1. Hit the BIN File button find and select the new Bin file named: X-87BL_070311_B75_200_api.bin (included with the zip file)
2. Check the settings to make sure you have the right file and under FILE TYPE 'App File Only' is selected.
3. If all is correct select 'Download' to write the new bin file to your Pansat.
4. Wait until your receiver reboots.
5. If you see b-7-5 scrolling across your display, than 'On' appears you have done everything correctly.
6. Turn off the main power and disconnect your Pansat from your computer. Move onto step four

Step 4: resetting your antenna settings

1. Reconnect all of your cable to the Pansat. (this should be easy because you labeled them right?) then turn the main power back on.
2. The language screen should appear, select your language.
3. You should now be at the main menu scroll down to the bottom till you hit 'System Information' a second window will appear this should read 'X-87BL API: 75-2.00_EUbX Boot ver: 75 11. Mar. 2007' if it does you are good to go.
4. Move back up to the installation menu and hit ok
5. On Antenna Setup set hit ok
6. Now scroll trough the satellites and select the ones you watching one at a time by hitting ok.
7. Restore all the setting to the ones you copied earlier for each satellite then hit exit, than ok to save
8. With all your settings restored go through them one at a time and double-check them. If they are correct hit exit once than move on to step five.

Step 5:Rescanning the Satellites

1. At the Installation menu scroll down to 'Satellite Scan' hit ok
2. Scan each satellite one at a time and let it finish the ok to save than move on to the next satellite to scan.
3. When your done scanning exit back to the main menu and you can edit your channels from there.
4. When you have everything the way you want it hit exit and ok to save
5. Hit exit till you are back to TV and let the keys roll you will be watching TV.

DONE

Gold Member

Post Number: 2155
Sam: Sorry I did not get my last paragraph in.

If you get the above process done as instructed you should be able ot get the 297 in. You could try one of the previous ones first.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Hey Nalin
Can you please tell me how can I watch WC 2007 matches on BVU....also how can I get N91 channels on BVU.Thanks

Username: Umz

Scarborough, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
hey everyone... i have captive work 600s, n my reciever is showing "signal is weak" i think i need a new bin file or something so plz if ne one can guide me in finding the files n helping me setup the reciever properly. tnx

Username: Soke

new keys

any new B.E.V. keys

Post Number: 8
cmon theres got to be new keys

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 956
nope same old ones,

Nagra2 Keys
Dish Provider 0101: Last Updated (March 1 1:00pm EST)

Key 1: B3 88 CD 60 95 96 2C 11 C0 B1 15 D0 78 65 9A 10 (Active)

Bev Provider 0901: Last Updated (March 14 5:40pm EST)

Key 0: 5F 03 A5 C6 5F 65 6C E2 40 78 86 9D EC 50 5C 97(Active)

Key 1: 00 A5 37 26 75 50 41 AA C6 32 86 EC 6B AC 75 8B

Username: Gophone

CAn any one tell me how to get worldcup on Dishnet.

Username: Eclipse_the

anyone know why i have bad or scrambled channels on all but free with the newest keys. just dropped all channels today around 12 cst

Bronze Member
Username: Yashmatharu

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 61
spice isle

try channels 455/457 and 471/472

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
How can I watch N91 channel on BVU

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Need help please tell me how can I watch Cricket World cup on BVU--Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Hi Jeff.I'm not sure I'm the right person to give you advise, but when that happens to me on my pansat 2300A I shut down the switch at the back and then back on and all the channels come back. Hope will work for you.

Bronze Member
Username: Raghu

Post Number: 39
Nalin,

One of my friend has 2700a with the 2.95 bin
He is getting a lot of channels with No signal. When he does the blind scan, the scan is not getting completed. it is getting stuck at either 45 or 78 percent.Signal is coming good in the antenna setup, but blind scan not getting completed. any suggestion?

He has superdish and currentlyhas 119, 110, 121 and 129

Ganesh

Bronze Member
Username: Raghu

Post Number: 40
Nalin,

One of my friend has 2700a with the 2.95 bin
He is getting a lot of channels with No signal. When he does the blind scan, the scan is not getting completed. it is getting stuck at either 45 or 78 percent.Signal is coming good in the antenna setup, but blind scan not getting completed. any suggestion?

He has superdish and currentlyhas 119, 110, 121 and 129

Thanks a lot for your help, as always.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
anyone know the keys for BVU-N91

Silver Member

Post Number: 460
bev keys for N82 and N91 are the same, except for the new provider codes 0905,0906.
www.tvkeys.com

If you are trying to pick up N91 you will have to have a LNB dedicated to that sat.

Silver Member

Post Number: 461
typo
[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 2162
Raghu Raghav : I can only give pointers.
1. There ia lot of people out there who think they have a genuine Pansat 2700A and actually have a clone. The clone Pansat 2700 are much better camaflouged than the clone Pansat 2500.
2. The latest BIN for Pansat 2700A is 297. BL has also recommended to switch to B75 boot. This was because of problems with BIN 295.
3. The conversion to Boot B75 requires proper methodology for which the best instructions are at al7bar*tk.
4. The scanning process and the EPG are the main issues of memory overlap which have been left partly unattended. Therefore.....
5. Things are not final and I expect by the time there is a couple of new versions out there will be a complete solution.

Username: Nuno1975

Bev keys

00: 5F 03 A5 C6 5F 65 6C E2 40 78 86 9D EC 50 5C 97
01: 00 A5 37 26 75 50 41 AA C6 32 86 EC 6B AC 75 8B

Bronze Member
Username: Luqe

Post Number: 41
One of my friend has a reciever which says "Diseq1.2 dVB" He's been trying to find software for it. Can anyone tell me what kind of reciever it is, and where can I get the files for it? Is it a clone of a reciever?

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

Somewhere fi...

Post Number: 312
your looking at the wrong place, look around for more lettering. Most of the STB receivers have this "Diseq 1.2 dvd" lettering on it, and this isn't the receivers brand name.

Username: Cooolcanadian

Brampton, Ont. Canada

Can anyone tell me please, why SONY TV on dishnetwork is not working? All other channels are in perfectly running condition.

Username: Dzejlana

does anyone know wat chanel is the boxin on Barrera vs. Marquez

Username: Cooolcanadian

Brampton, Ont. Canada

Can anyone tell me please, why SONY TV on dish network is not working? All other Indian channels are perfectly alright. Please help.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Albino
Where is WorldCup match is coming on BVU and how can I watch? Is this on N82 or N91
Thanks in advance
R

Username: Andreasmith

Nalin,
What is the disec we need to select for 121? I have selected 1 for 119 and 2 for 110. After doing the Blind scan, do we need to change the LNB type to Dishpro from standard.

Rg
Andy

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
PLease new keys for BVU

Bronze Member
Username: Eechag

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 45
bev down, new keys please

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Cartier is my boy toy!..., U wanna play... Canada

Post Number: 147
my 2700n2 (clone) just rolled to:

00:5F 03 A5 C6 5F 65 6C E2 40 78 86 9D EC 50 5C 97
01:E9 C7 23 69 33 5D 03 BE 92 C3 98 8E D3 03 4E 8E

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Thanks Stephane,
How can I turn on the Autoroll in Ariza Extreme.
Thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
HI Albino,
My dish is setup on both N91 and N82. I have very signal on both///I do not know how to enter provider codes becasue on [link removed] site there are 4 lines for 905 and 906 ..please help me....I wanna watch Indian match

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 789

Hey Hans
Use 0906 Last update.

Silver Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 174
i found my keys

they where hangin' by the door

lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 463
Raj,
Ariza Extreme No Tsop Fulling Fix,released a few days ago.

Feedback(c/p from hashhu):

"Just loaded this new bin.. everything loaded OK, scanned Bell for now to start.. just waiting to see if keys roll; no autoroll, entered keys manually, 91 is back"

"Working OK here on N91, except for 780 ( PLBY ).
Thanks MINGO & other coders!"

BTW, hashhu has no files, file can be found at dssrookie(no discussion of bev at dssrookie)
GOOD LUCK

Username: Kirok

Hooterville, Ontario Canada

Does anyone have the new 0905 and 0906 BEV keys?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Hey Albino
So for N91 I need to enter 906, should I enter 06 or 46 or both and where to enter these on screen I mean what line number.....

Silver Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 103
@ Joe Mayo, (or anyone else that might know)

Why are you asking for the 0905 and 0906 keys? Eveyone else asks for 0901? Just wondering.

Silver Member

Post Number: 465
Raj, load the new fix, as some say it brings back N91(i don't have that stb and i'am not pointed at bev)

0905,0906 keys usually here- [link removed]

0905--pl*yboy
0906--hd channels

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Well actually I want to watch english movies and Cricket match, I think which is coming on 905 or 906...if not please help me how to watch ..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Albino,
It's mean if I want to watch just regular english channels from N91 my keys should remain the same as N82......what should I need to enter in first five and 2 clumns? and also Do I need to enter on any specifc line number...
thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 466
Raj Hans

Posted on Friday, March 16, 2007 - 02:40 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Albino,
Can you please tell me how can I watch WC 2007 matches on BXVU....also how can I get N91 channels on BXVU...currently I am getting only N82

Raj Hans
Bronze Member

Posted on Sunday, March 18, 2007 - 01:08 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI Albino,
My dish is setup on both N91 and N82. I have very signal on both///

If the above statements are true, you need to download the new fix(as people say it brings in N91) https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/337839.html

Also i advise you to start a new thread w/your ariza extreme problems, more people will see it and possibly respond

Username: Kirok

Hooterville, Ontario Canada

The reason I'm looking for the 0905 and 0906 keys is in order to get the PB channel on BEV. Also, its rumoured that it may affect this afternoons Nascar channels.

Bronze Member
Username: Palikeroako

Post Number: 43
HEY GUYS I GOT THIS LITTLE PROBLEM WITH MY BOX AND I HOPE SOMEONE CAN FIGURE OUT AN ANSWER. WELL IVE HAD THIS BOX FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW AND IT WORKS PRETTY GOOD. MY ONLY PROBLEM WITH IT IS WELL IM A BIG WRESTLING FAN. AND EVERYTIME THERE IS A BIG WWE EVENT I CAN NEVER GET TO WATCH IT. EVEN WHEN THE CODES ARE OUT I STILL FIND SOME OF THE CHANNELS THAT I WANT TO WATCH R STILL SCRAMBLED. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL OR GIVE ME A SOLUTION FOR MY PROBLEM. THANX AS ALWAYS IN ADVANCE...

Username: Ritz23

Post Number: 4
What are the first seven numbers when puttingi n bev keys.

Currently i have:

000101 00
000101 10
000101 01
000101 11

Also, on [link removed], which set of BEV keys should i be using in order to get Nimiq 2?
I have always used the first set of keys, but unfortunately they are not working for me...

Username: Nadxia

Dayton, OH USA

Hello All,
Hey Nalin !!
Good to see u ...after a long time

I got PowerSat PS5 from a friend but its not working . I searched the channels I can see the channels names but no pictures. I think I need to upgrade. How can i upgrade. any files?????

i appreciate always...u guys

Thanx

Bronze Member
Username: Sirroy

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 18
Hi guys Bev is down does anyone have the new keys. Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Roxy06

Post Number: 11
Bell ExpressVu (Last Update: 2007/03/18 5:02 PM PDT)

86: 8D 61 DE D8 A9 E1 D2 6B 25 FF FB B5 E7 F0 50 83
96: E9 C7 23 69 33 5D 03 BE 92 C3 98 8E D3 03 4E 8E

These worked for me if anyone else is down

Username: Andreasmith

Hi,
WHat happened DN has not changed keys for long time. Surprising right! I want to check for the autoroll working... :-))

Bronze Member

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Thank you roxanne

Bronze Member

no problem!!! it sucks when your watching something good and the dish goes down

Username: Jet9508

if i switch from bev to echostar 8, what do i have to do, i am using viewsat extreme.

Bronze Member

jet lee you'll have to change the position of the dish and locked on echostar 110.

Silver Member

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 182
hi all

Bronze Member
Username: Kikim

Windsor, Ontario Canada

hello all

Silver Member

Post Number: 957
ya hi whats going on?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2165
Naddem: I don't know the receiver you have bought, the PowerSat PS5. Can't help you there.

Username: Dmc0923

any one have the new keys for bell, i lost mine at 2:29

Username: Dmc0923

oops never mind the auto rolled worked after 6 minutes , thanks anyway

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8292
Dish Provider 0101: Last Updated (March 1 1:00pm EST)

Key 1: B3 88 CD 60 95 96 2C 11 C0 B1 15 D0 78 65 9A 10 (Active)

Bev Provider 0901: Last Updated (March 19 10:00am EST)

Key 0: 8D 61 DE D8 A9 E1 D2 6B 25 FF FB B5 E7 F0 50 83

Key 1: C4 C8 F1 85 31 A8 99 19 B2 1F 33 CB FB C8 94 F1(Active)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
hey dmc,
I do not know how to turn on the Autoroll in Ariza Extreme for BV....can u please help me in this...

Silver Member

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 183
hi to all

Username: Chilli

put in the new number but they will not stay in.every time i go back to the key code they have changed

Silver Member

Somewhere fi...

Post Number: 321
Paul, hit OK or enter on the remote a few times

Username: Chilli

Tried that loaded bin 292 over my 289 and is now working should i have autoroll off or on with this bin

Silver Member

Post Number: 958
Paul

Keep it ON and set default key and see if it autorolls the key in or not. If autoroll works than leave it ON, and if your receiver is having problems with autoroll ON, then turn it OFF and enter the keys manually.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Bev Provider 0901: Last Updated (March 20 4:50pm EST)

Key 0: C2 67 B4 E5 B0 60 52 20 1B 87 C6 7B 05 5C AC 2B (Active)

Key 1: C4 C8 F1 85 31 A8 99 19 B2 1F 33 CB FB C8 94 F1

In case anyone else is down. my dish just went down, i used these keys and it's up again

Bronze Member

Edmonton, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 20
Thank you roxanne

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Bev Provider 0901: Last Updated (March 21 10:40am EST)

Key 0: C2 67 B4 E5 B0 60 52 20 1B 87 C6 7B 05 5C AC 2B

Key 1: 83 C5 FC 87 4F 48 2E E6 FF AA 86 DD 9C 84 06 71 (Active

Username: Batbuzz

Katy, Texas USA

Post Number: 3
Please help, I'm new at this and tired of trying to track down the guy to get new codes. Pansat 2700A, what do I need, where do I get it to install my own codes?

Silver Member

Somewhere fi...

Post Number: 327
Looks like your still running in circles. What exactly are you looking for? Need more info from you if you want help

Katy, Texas USA

I have a Pansat 2700A with the instruction booklet (which helps), I do not have the nine pin cable(need to know where to get one), and I need to know where I go to get the latest updates/codes etc. Is there a program that needs to be downloaded for that? etc.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2194
Batbuzz : There is no need to panic or post in large blue letters.
http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.dssevolution.com
http://www.al7bar*tk

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
PLz keys for XVU

Silver Member

MTL, QC CAnada

Post Number: 184
hi to all

Silver Member

Post Number: 960
Batbuzz

Go to the following link to see if you have a real or fake receiver they both look alike but you need to load a proper bin file into the receiver if you don't, then it would fry the receiver and you will need a professional's help. So go to the links that Nalin has provided and read before you take any actions.

Here is the link for 2500/2700 real/clone receivers

http://pansat.150m.*com/fake.html (remove*)

Goodluck

Katy, Texas USA

Thank you all very much, I will do the eye work and get the info. Thanks again.}

Bronze Member
Username: Colo_colo

Post Number: 65
Who has the new keys for bev??

Bronze Member
Username: Amrit187

Post Number: 40
can someone please give me the link 292T bin for pansat clone 2500a

Bronze Member
Username: K98

Post Number: 23
newkeys please for dish network where are u the one

Username: Too_tall

hey keys weny out are there any new keys yet?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us