Bruce l just got cw 600s permo

Bronze Member
Username: Larrydumass

Stuppitville, Ark Werdufunkarewe

Post Number: 38
I install 139 bin i get bev but i dont get dish is it possible to get both at the same time ? I bet it something dumm i forgot to do !

Silver Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 198
first tell us what type of setting you have. like lnb type how many dishes, receiver settings...

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 395
you can get both if you have a dish with a motor or you can make a brakcet to get both or go to the dish and move it by hand your box got a sat finder in it it will tell you what sat you are looking at on the tv hope this helps

Bronze Member
Username: Larrydumass

Stuppitville, Ark Werdufunkarewe

Post Number: 39
i got the keys it auto rolled i'm getting bev on nimiq1/2 and when i hit the page down the key page come up and the # are there. but i do this on echo 4 [Q 75% S 80%] the # don't come up ,

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 396
go to this site and you will get the info you are looking for future-fta*info im on nimiq1 91w get 390+channels this is good for me dont forget to chang the *to a dot .hope you have fun with your new box this is a great box for the cost and you will like the support it is fast and good bins not like my other box pansat2500 clone got bad bins have a good night and you will get good help at that site for that box it is home of pansat and got good support for all captive works boxes great site
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us