VS Warning Issue

Bronze Member
Username: Imnycusa

Post Number: 71
I like to get some opinions on following VS warning posted elsewhere:
"Do not use any of the current ViewSat bin/files. Those files contain malicious coding designed to kill your box. It is not known at this time which models/versions are being targeted, Platinum for sure. Recovering a dead box might not be possible.
Until such times a solution is found, do not attempt to load any new files, or at least be warned of unpredictable consequences. ViewSat support site headed by the creeep WartHog approve of malicious coding. VS support site and its Staff, deny there is anything wrong, as**holes. There are many end-users that will deny that anything is amiss, same as Pansat, until it was too late. No lessons learnt from the BlackBird saga, continues on in the Ariza scheme of things, same outfit. This writer is convinced that the majority of box-specific whores have very low intelligence, are scammers, dealers, interests."

Is there any truth in it or its just part of scare tactics?

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 293
Its Bull$hit WartHog wouldnt approve anything like this

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 944
Probably started by the competition selling other brands of receivers.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 946
Always make sure you have a genuine VS and get your files from a reputable site. I always get mine from Total.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8336
I belive the original post is referring to totalfta...sounds like a disgruntled VS owner who screwed up his own receiver and now wants to blame everybody else for it...totalfta is still the best site for VS owners, and the admin/mods there do know what they're doing..and Viewsat is still a great receiver..yes there have been problems with people selling clones and an ocassional defective genuine one, but thats common with all receivers now...in fact now Captiveworks has clones being sold, joining Pansat, Coo*lsat and Viewsat receivers....but totalfta and its people are all knowledgeable and good..

Silver Member
Username: Tetuscosmicus

Post Number: 803
===LK====
HELPH PLISS FOR MY RECEIVER CLASSIC NA..
GO TO FORO SPANISH END LOOK TO HETOR...PLISSS..
==GRACIAS===
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us