No volume

Bronze Member
Username: Vbalasho

Oregon Washington

Post Number: 74
Flashed my 3500sd with new 316 bin, worked 3 days fine but now no volume. Did everything but still I have picture but no volume. Please help

Bronze Member
Username: Da_one

Post Number: 33
as LK told me:

i see that you have been registered since jun-06 and you have 74 posts.

you must have some practice already.

go through the elimination process and give more details.

if you want to see how i was helped by LK check this out: https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/338019.html

Bronze Member

Oregon Washington

Post Number: 75
The reciever worked for 3 - 4 days with new bin 316. next thing I have everything besides volume. When I turn the volume on 3500 and the TV all the way up, I could hear a little bit, but mostly some electrical humming. The whole thing sound like I need to do something with the TV. I hooked different reciever to the same TV and volume was up working. I hooked 3500 back and the same i have TV without volume. I rset 3500 several times, did factory reset, download bin again using the SD card, scanned and again the same problem. I understand that if the reciever is dead, you need to jtag it, but my only no volume. I pl;ayed with the remote but the same thing.
Thank's

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 762
Simple things you can consider:
- There is a volume just for receiver make sure it is on Hi
- Cables going to TV maybe bad try different set of cables.

Challenging issues;
- Audio pre-amp may be shot (white and red)
{What I will try coax output to TV)
- Or vise versa if it is shot from coax try the white and red audio out (RCA) to TV

Pre-amp won't be easy to repair it can be from a simple broken ground on PCB board to a shot transistor/OPAmp all I can tell you preamp on coax port is different from RCA cables (White &Red) YOU MAY WANT TO GIVE THAT A TRY FIRST.

feel free to ask more questions and tell me which wiring you got.

Bronze Member

Oregon Washington

Post Number: 76
thank's,

but the other reciver was woekoing fine

Bronze Member

Oregon Washington

Post Number: 77
is that true

http://totalfta.com/showthread.php?t=43363

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2168
vad: You can reinstal the previous BIN and if the problem persists, install the factory BIN and send it to Pansatusa for warranty repair.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us