Signal level at 99% on all satellites (pansat 2700A)

Username: Supercool77

Post Number: 1
I have a 2700A and it shows signal level at 99% on all satellites. Upgraded the firmware and the bin, still the same.

I have replaced this unit with a working unit to verify that the cables and the switches are fine

Bronze Member
Username: Cybermaster

Post Number: 21
WTF is ur question? ???????????/

Bronze Member
Username: Rrios01

Monterrey, N.L. Mexico

Post Number: 32
same problem with a vortex 3500sd, if i put another ones its works
somebody knows how fix it?

Username: Tonydif

Post Number: 5
your disec/switch is bleeding sigal from other ports. Istill works leave it alone until it completely dies. Than replace. In my opinion, tinkering only causes more problems and frustration. Buy another and have it in reserve for the day it is really needed

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 312
El Chino dont hijack the thread the guy is asking about 2700 so respect that open your own thread . no help for you in this thread. learn guy how to not highjack threads.

abbasi all you have to do is turn off your reciever from the back for couple seconds and turn it on it will fix the probelm ok .

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8267
this entire thread makes absolutely NO SENSE!...people need to start explaining exactly what they need, want, have , etc..

Silver Member
Username: Le74nguyen

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 110
hi: can u help about pansat 2500a?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8275
Depends on where and how clearly U post...this thread is about Pansat 2700...NOT 2500!...U don't go to Burger King and ask for a Big Mac..

Post Number: 2
Ok folks,

I have powered off the pansat 2700a couple of times but the problem remains.

To give you more details I have 2 x pansat 2700a and 2 disec switchs with 2 Dish's. One receiver is working perfect and I am having problem with one unit.
When I move the faulty pansat and put it in place of the working pansat, faullty status remains the same.

That makes me think that the switches are fine, cables are fine, dish's are fine and even upgrading to new bin does not help.

I am thinking it might be a component failure?

Thanks for your feedback

Gold Member

Post Number: 8285
When U move the bad one to the good one position...U need to change recheck the antenna settings again, AND reboot the receiver with REAR switch...and it sounds like the bad one didn't take the upgrade sucesfully possibly ...but U do NOT describe the problem and screen reactions and messages, so its impossible to pinpoint the problem...

BTW...does the good one work in the position of the bad receiver?

Has the "bad" receiver EVER worked?

Have U bypassed the switch and gone directly from LNB to receiver?...what have U done to try and remedy your problem, other than swap receiver positions?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8286
BTW...are U sure 1 is NOT a clone?...have u opened up the casing and looked around for anything like a bad fuse or solder..most likely U did NOT perform the upgrade correctly, but I dunno what U did..

Post Number: 3
Hi LK,

I will check if it is a Clone.
As far as the upgrade is concern, it was a working unit, stopped working, and I found that it was showing 99% signal on all satellites.
I upgraded the firmware and bin but the sysmptoms are the same.

Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 8289
so are U saying that it stopped working when U did the b75 upgrade?...and what does "stop working" actually mean in detail?

BTW...forget that signal strength on ALL satellites..impossible with ALL transponders on ALL satellites..

Post Number: 4
It was showing signal strength on all satellites even before the b75 upgrade.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8291
U can aim at floor and get signal strength on all satellites...forget that...when did U first have a problem?...and what EXACTLY is the problem?

Username: Pansatgirl

Chicago

Post Number: 6
LK GO TO FUTUREFTA. COM AND CHECK PANSAT 2700 DISCUSSION MANY PEOPLE INCLUDING MYSELF ARE HAVING THIS PROBLEM.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8293
Nobody has said what the problem is yet.."stopped working" is NOT a description of a problem..neither is "faulty"...thats like me calling my car mechanic on the phone and saying "my car is broke, whats wrong and why?"...he would laugh at me, he doesn't have a crystal ball either..

U need DETAILS instead of generalities!...hey , if Future-FTA has a thread about whatever this unknown "problem" is, then everyone can get their solution there..which is what people should do anyway, by using the sites that specialize in specifivc receivers...thats why I have the "RECOMMENDED Reputable satellite sites " thread posted here in these forums!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us