No Signal ?????????????

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 121
I have a Pansat 2700a and i am getting a lot of channels with no signal . I went to tester dot com and saw a boot file and i think with a bin file my problem i don't know what a boot file is or what it does . What is the best bin file out for the 2700a i have read where the 297 is no good and the 295 is better is all i have to do is load the 295 or should i load the boot file then the bin file . I am a little lost . I have only put about 5 bins in so experience is limited . Thanks any help would be APP .

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1493
Use the bl loader that has "write file " when using boot file .Use the the 27.01 for your bin file.The 201 is the best bin out at the moment.Instructions are everywere.

Bronze Member
Username: John_mcdon2

Post Number: 41
go to future-fta.info or there irc channel and get the b75 kit. then folow instructions and you will be good 2 go

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
SatScanner Thanks for the reply but is a boot file the same as a bin file and is that 201 a miss print i thought we were in to 295- 297 i have 288 now

Gold Member

Post Number: 1494
Boot file is different than a binary file.do a factory reset,though the menu/remote.Load the factory file,then the boot file,then then bin file.

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
SatScanner Thanks a lot makes a little more sence

Gold Member

Post Number: 1495
Sorry,missed a post,the 201 is the latesed and best bin file out now,still has channel/ tp issues,but u have to upgrade to b75 before you can load any new bins after the 297,and any new bins.The boot file is a new boot format to handle the new bins.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1496
From the 6.2 to the 75 .boot file as you see in the system info in the menu.

Silver Member

Post Number: 124
Ok thanks looks like i got some homework to do before i tackle that . But thanks a lot

Gold Member

Post Number: 1497
Don't be intimedated,do as I said,the more you read from the idiots posts,the more u will get discuraged and confused.it's very simple "even a "stoned" man can do it" .

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
Thanks SatScanner i read here enough to know who the idiots are . One ?? i don't about the factory reset i went into factory settings but i was afraid to do anything there but i have the files downloaded and about ready but the factory reset has me concerned Thanks for your support

Gold Member

Post Number: 1499
"Just do it"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1500
No damage can ever be done by doing a factory reset.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1501
Actually it's recommended and your safe guard ,always do it before uploading any new bin.

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
I go to factory settings and click on that and punch 0000 and it says press OK to delete or exit and that has me confused Thanks a Million I am getting there be patient with me

Gold Member

Post Number: 1502
Ok,go through the menu crap,hit factory settings,then it u sure all channels will be deled u say ...yes!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1503
then it will reset. then u bring to ur pc, and hookup ready for the upgrade.

Silver Member

Post Number: 128
Ok i did it so see if i can do the rest Thanks you have been great

Gold Member

Post Number: 1504
any time,were here to help.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1505
When we're not busy fighting off the trouble makers,keeping them busy and contained to a few threads so others can go ahead and help people .

Bronze Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 52
Some one please let me know what is boot file and the purpose for loading it. Thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 1506
Boot file is loader file,simply reformats the receiver to accept the new format of the new binary files.

Silver Member

Post Number: 129
Hey SatScanner this is where i am i downloaded the files at first i thought i had it . It came on and said downloading but it never got off the 0% so i had read where you needed loader 27.02 and i had 27.0 so i downloaded the 27.02 and now everytime i try it it says cannot access the file because it is being used by another process . So i deleted them and downloaded them again and it says the same thing . I am lost help is needed THANKS

Bronze Member
Username: Dure

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 53
Thank u very, very much SatScanner

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
Well i think i found my problem. I have a new laptop computer with Vista windows and when i put the USB serial port in and the drivers i dont think that it will go into windows Vista so i will drag out my old computer tomorrow and try that but i learned a lot tonite so thanks people for the help

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8263
This works ..

1. Flash receiver with Factory Bin 115 using Loader 27.01

2. Do a Factory Setting in menu and reapply your parameters under Antenna Setup.

3. Start up new GTRom loader v27.02

4. Select the file 2700A(b75)_(07)0310.bin (BOOT FILE ONLY)

5. Power the receiver ON from rear and start the download. The front display will show B75 moving across if successful when finished.

6. Open the file X87_BL_070311_B75_200 or X-87BL_070314_B75_201_api.bin and select API file on the loader. The STB should say B75 and then switch to "ON" when completed.

7. After that do the Blind Scan for Echo7 & Echo8.10 (if U want 110-119) & enjoy TV.

Silver Member

Post Number: 131
Thanks LK but it seems that my problem is i don't have a com port because the drivers for the adapter from radio shack won't go into windows Vista.I loaded it several times but it says it can't find the drivers so witout a comport i don't think i can do it .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us