Bad or scrambled channels

Username: Eclipse_the

Post Number: 7
if i remember correctly im using bin 289t or 291t on my clone 2700 and yesterday and noon lost all channels but the free channels to bad or scrambled channels. checked keys and they are the most recent. anyone know why i lost everything yesterday? thanks in advance for any help

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8252
Those are Pansat 2500 clone bins, NOT 2700 clones...suggest U at least correctly describe your situation, if U want some help..

try a reboot...power off for 2-3 minutes, then on with REAR switch..and double check keys again and shut OFF autoroll

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2157
jeff marson:
This sort of thing happens but rearely with 289T BIN if you keep your autoroll off and auto TP off.
This happens off and on with 290T. There was no 291T to my knowledge. The latest is 292T and you should not see this happen much with it if you instal the latest, but still keep the autoroll off and autotp off.
As LK has already suggested, this applies to Pansat 2500 and clones and NOT to 2700. Also the solution suggested by LK (switch off and on) nearly always works. Also when you reboot, set the clock as the clock will often be behind by several minutes to hours.

Username: Eclipse_the

Post Number: 8
i just want to thank you nalin for your information it worked well. and for your help as well LK but may i suggest you read what you write cause even though your suggestion was right it has a bit of as--solish type of tone to the writing. that may be why you get bashed so badly in the forums. it was a simple question and didnt need the first 2 lines of yoru comment
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us