Any thoughts or info on this latest emm ?

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1464
With all the signal/quality and channels disappearing,I'm finding it hard to get info on whats happening and info about a solution to this problem.I can't remember a ecm/emm happening and ppl aren't even speculating whats going on.Nothing on rumors either.All info or speculation is welcomed here.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 718
Apart from the last ECM (occured on the Friday before the last UFC) nothing, in terms of new code, has been found in the stream. My C00lsat works just fine. Maybe some receiver bins have bugs with their autoTP?..

Bronze Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 46
Some channels have been moved from their TPs. Sounds like it's time for you to rescan all to get them back.

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 333
check ch. 780/781 no longer rolling on VS/PS and CS.. manual keys work

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 131
Some people including myself have not been keeping up with channels changing TP's until today.....About 6 months ago DN got into a problem with a lawsuit and put a 18 month freeze on new promotions. Hopefully they did not have enough cash to disturb FTA for a while. When it come, it comes. In the mean time I am in process of installing another dish and putting a little TV in front of my treadmill.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1465
Ok...? Zulu,I'm in the process of moving my beer fridge beside my lazyboy arm chair.lol

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 132
I hope you don't strain yourself moving the fridge!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1466
I've rescanned,tried the last 3 bins and still the same results,missing channels,even on the listings and tp's.viewsat is grabbing most still,but pansat has maybe 50% channels now.My setup has been working for a long time,so it's not a hardware issue,thats for sure.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1467
I'm smart,I got help to move it ! lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1468
Got the wife to move it ! lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us