Help regarding DISC EQ settings

Bronze Member
Username: Reach_honey

Post Number: 38
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had Dish guys installed for me.
I have one cable coming out from 110/119 and one from 148 one.
I think they go through to default switch on the dish side so from it I have only one cable coming out then before going out to Dish Receiver it has a another switch which has two out put. One of each goes into DISH RECEIVER.

Now because I'm using thre DISH Receiver they have to to wiring for third one as second one used VHF/UHF band.
I have connected my FLU on that third receiver to watch all other things.
Now my problem is I can watch only one angle at a time. I have to wait for my FLU to change angle. Meaning If I'm watching channels out of 110 then I cannnot watch any channles out of 119 or 148.
I have to shuffling/switching channels for those angles for time being then it comes up.
So don't what to do with this problem in order to view continous channels as and when I switch channels

HOPE I did not confused any one.
I have 110 setup on DISC EQ 1
I have 119 setup on DISC EQ 2
what should be for 148/61.5?
If I did please do let me know.

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8229
I am totally confused....LMAO...

what type LNB's do U have?
what type switches ?
how many LNB's?
how many receivers?
what type and how many DN receivers?
and U only have 1 FTA receiver, a Fortec Ultra, correct?

Bronze Member
Username: Reach_honey

Post Number: 39
I have two dishes. One has 2 LNB & other has 1 LNB
I have two dishnetwork receivers and one FLU.
One dish it says it has digital switch inside.
Cable coming from one dish(which has 1 LNB) goes into other dish(which as 2 LNBS).
From it I'm getting 2 cable out.
One cable goes into my DIsh network receiver(before going there is a port which takes out 2 cable before going into DISH receiver).
Second cable which comes out from DISH goes into my FLU

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2382
Reach - What you have is a dish500 with a DishProPlus Twin LNB and a Dish300 with a DishPro Dual LNB. The 300 is going into the input of the 500 ProPlus. The setup for that is:

FLU Antena Setup:

LNB Type - DishPro
DISEcQ Settings:
119 = 1 (Echo 7)
110 = 2 (Echo 6,8)
148 = 3 (Echo 1 or 2)

You need to keep the DN receiver on main line and the second line goes to the FLU. You will set up the antenna in the FLU as if you were running a DISEcQ, but you will not use one.

What you have between your DN receiver and the line coming from your dish is a Signal Separator. This is equipment specifically designed for use with DishProPlus LNBs and DN dual tuners.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us