Someone Stole My Account Again

Username: Lkiives

Post Number: 2
This is the real LK Thill etc. Someone has stolen my account again. The mods at this site need to wake up. Any posts by the LK with 8000+ posts is fake and should not be listened to. Beware!

Post Number: 4
This is who stole the other LK account and probably my Thill1951 account
Username: Jmill1948
Full Name: james millard
Last Logged In: March 04, 2007
Total Posts: 1048
City: chester
State/Province: va
Zip Code: 23834
Sex (M/F): m
Years of A/V Industry Experience: 1
Total A/V System Value: 1000
Click Here to send a private message to Jmill1948

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 312
sorry they did thats agian to you LK but just incase this is yet another fake nick ( not saying it is ) but can you give me a clue its really you ..something that you and i only know about but dont get into details LOL .. thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 313
oh.. better idea .. email me NOT PM from here.. but real email .. If you are the real LK you can do this ..I will be waiting. even if it is a blank email i dont care .. just making sure its really you is all.

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

Somewhere fi...

Post Number: 307
why would someone post there info, where everyone has access to it. It doesn't matter if your the real or fake LK, if i need advice i'll get it from other sources.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8210
The 2 first posts above are NOT by the real me...notice the difference in "username"...my real one is LKlives, NOT LKiives (the l is missing and replaced by an i in lives)...

Ignore this fake me...he's an azzhole (yeah I know, so am I sometimes)...IGNORE EVERY troublemaker and new nick or fake here!

Doreen ..as proof, I offer U this...how is ken and little one and eldest daughter/sister?...and sincerely hope all is well with them and your dart game..who loves ya baby!

BTW...I still say that SOME of the troublemakers and fakes/aliases are the ADMINS here...to create more posts during a slow FTA time...to create many internet hits, to remain #1 at Google, and receive BIG money from sponsors!

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 225
man I go away when it seemed to be cleaning up and come back to this. Holy people need to get more involved in something its obvious that fta is not a big enough hobby for them.
LK there still after you eh
I guess go after the big dog and do your best.
I agree with the admin comment and it has been very quite.

Silver Member

Post Number: 314
YUP the LKlivies is real deal... the other LKiives is fake ...LMAO
I thought so!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8212
Lets stop this thread now,,,its just now giving more attention to the BS people here...IGnore this thread, but DO please pay attention to the usernames here...Minh Rock aka Thunder used Doreen's name and probably is now doing the same to me...too coincidental not to be him..

IGNORE THIS THREAD and posting here...and these trouble makers...just pay attention to our USERNAMES under out nicks/names and member status/rank...and the post counts...then U can tell who is the real deal..We all have better things to do than squabble with an imposter or some 10 yr old clone kid!

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ PEACE ... What a...

Post Number: 282
Actually, LK, i think it's smart 2 have people read this thread thoroughly.... The first LK seemed pretty convincing; had me going, slightly anyway....

I was waiting for ur response before jumping in.

It's smart 2 have everybody know that u are still here and that there is an LK impostor. This sh!t is going 2 confuse many here, i can see it.

It was hard enough following which Doreen was posting what, and same with the Cartier nick.

It's all kinda funny, i guess.. but we all need 2 be paying close attention now.

Why the admin has allowed this vulnerability 2 go uncontested is beyond me. Strange!

In the meantime, we're going 2 get some confusing threads for newbies (i can talk about newbies now, ryerson is Gold) in the next few weeks.... stay tuned.

:-O

Post Number: 5
I guess the person who stole my LK account has all of you fooled...This has to stop. Doreen don't fall for that crap about Ken etc. The imposter somehow found out that info and has you fooled. This is the real LK

Silver Member

Post Number: 318
LMAO .. i am still waiting on that email "LKiives" Don't test my patants...and BTW what crap are you talking about? .. all of what LK (THE REAL ONE) said i understood and HE has proven to me that he is who he is .. you on the other hand HAVE NOT LKiives!

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Cartier is my boy toy, Da feel it n... Canada

Post Number: 139
crap!!! r we having fun....what are we doing sitting in front of our pc's...we got free tv to watch....lol i'll stick are to see how our soap goes but i won't stay long...make it interesting.....lol
ps notice my newest addition in my details under my name...u like?

Silver Member

Post Number: 319
my tv is right beside my Pc so when i get email from ecoustics i can look at it right away ... and yes i like LOL Wish i had a boy toy too :-)but not cartier he's all yours

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
lol...he's my verbal boy toy....if it be any other way...he would look somewhat like the n*i*p*p*l*e licking guy that Sat posted link to

Silver Member

Post Number: 320
i missed that link didnt see it

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
Sat put it yesterday...seems that some threads disappear...is it just me?? or the might have gone in the archive??i'll have a look or if Satcanner is there...maybe he can repost?

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 936
OK, if n*i*p*p*l*e belongs to another guy, I think Sat need not post that link again!

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1432
I have then of the female perswaytion,too !lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1433
Just seeing if I was banned. lol

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 940
I guess the admins here have no ill feelings toward n1pple nibbling picture posters!

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
it was a link...do you syil have it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8224
If U have TV with almost every channel possible, why would U want links and still photos?....just curious..a n*ipple is a n*ipple...we've all seen them..

Bronze Member
Username: Joed

Post Number: 23
Does this site not ban two names that are the same. It should be able to do this.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8228
Most sites ONLY have 3 required areas when U register...the username is always the same as name at all other sites..

username
password
email address

This site has 4 areas, it added "name" which is most prominent and first seen when looking at poster info (Joe Devlin) username Joed...this site allows many to have the same name, as long as the USERNAME and email address are different ...I believe its done intentionally to allow the admins to use same names as others, to create more posts and remain #1 at google...there is NO logical purpose to have a "name" and a "username" also..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1436
stephane,http://santasm.net/

Silver Member

Post Number: 145
nice!!! the best...so boy toy is the n!i!p!p!l!e!
sucker...lol!!!! got 2 luv that!!! thanks Sat!!
btw any of u guys taking a drive down to mtl, u guys let me know...

Silver Member

Post Number: 321
seen the link and just want to say ...........THAT WAS NASTY EWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
no that was carty boy....lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 323
Well now.... NOW I really mean what i said b4.... Cartier is all yours then Stephane...God god man have you no taste.. and whats up with the black thing? Does that fat guy remind anyone of ( Fatbast@rd ) from that movie with Mike Myers in it ... Where is ( Minime )... was he hinding or was he the n!pple ? Either way that video was NASTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Gold Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1052
I havent stolen anyones account.......you can take that to the bank..............peace
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us