PANSAT 3500 SD

Bronze Member
Username: Happyyash

Denver, Colorado USA

Post Number: 21
Hi,

I have a Pansat 3500 SD receiver with Super Dish and It was working great until 1 days before.

Currently I am having the No signal Issue. The problem is if I switch off the receiver in the back and turn it back on, I do get excellent reception with good signal quality but only for 2-3 minutes and it goes to no signal with quality being 0%.

I tried the same LNB output with DN receiver and it works great. It seems to be a problem with the Pansat receiver. It works for 2-3 minutes and then signal is lost and goes to No signal.

Is it a problem with the receiver or Is there anything else I can do to fix this?

I could not find the correct complete solution for this anywhere. I apologize if this is a repetitive question. If Someone had answered it before I appreciate if you can send me the link.

I greatly appreciate your response..

I have B-80 and latest file bin released on 070211
Dual LNB, Dish500 and superDish

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 933
I have a signal problem with my friends 3500 also. There are some suggestions that you can try at Future-fta, but for me, none of them worked so far. If you do find a solution please let us know.

Bronze Member
Username: Happyyash

Denver, Colorado USA

Post Number: 22
No luck so far
Interestingly and coincidentally many users have expereienced this problem on various forums in last 72 hours.
The closest solution someone suggested and tried on one forum is changing the capacitors of pwersupply that were leaky. That just improved his signal quality. This guy has another pansat unit working fine

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 934
Yeah I read that post about the capacitors and the person still couldn't get a picture. The 3500 has a lot of problems especially since the b80 boot.

Username: Kc4njx

Bradenton, Fl Usa

Post Number: 5
what ive found out w/ my 3500, been using pa-sat 2700 for the longest time w/ dish 1000 and 34 switch, no glitches, i got the 3500 and removed the 2700, ive had sigs for about a minate then i lost sige, thought i had a lnb problem, changed it out w/ new.. same problem. thought it might be switch, change that. well i said, it works on the superdish thats has a 34 switch on it, no sig lost.. the only different between the superdish and the 1000 is i have a dish reciever connected to the switch. so i took another dish reciever from another roon feed it through to the 1000 dish then hooked back up the 3500sd.. no sigs lost or drops, olny thing i could think is there was not enough voltage from the 3500 to power up the switch??? im not a nuclear physic , nor claim to be a know it all, but this cured my problem.. good luck, and remember its not only tv, its a hobby...bob
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us