Cricket World Cup

Username: Rabaab

Post Number: 2
Watch live workld cup cricket on DISH NETWORK CHANNEL 89 ECHO3.

Reply if you need any assitance.

Bronze Member
Username: Reza6652

Post Number: 12
anyone know any links to watch from the internet??? Please and thanks

Username: Veer_anil

Post Number: 1
rabaab, I just have Viewsat Extreme and have latest Bin File in it and my dish is pointed to get all India channels like ( Zee package, Sony, Setmax, Sun network package, B4u etc)and I am gettinng it on EchoStar3 @ 61.5W and on Nimiq 2 @ 82.0 W but not the cricket. Could you please suggest me how to get Cricket exactly? could you plz tell me how to get it?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
its on channel 471 & 471 on echostar 3, 61.5

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
its on channel 471 & 472 on echostar 3, 61.5

Thanks for quick reply. But I am not getting channels 471 & 472. when I do blind scan. I am doing anything wrong? Please suggest!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
if u have VS extreme, do an auto scan instead.
go to antenna setup, then echostar3. when you see a signal and quality, then press F1(I think) to do an auto scan, so it scans for echo3.

Bronze Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 29
Try TP scan on:

Echo3 : 13270 (v)
Echo8.10: 13357 (v)

Post Number: 3
I think I did the sameway yesterday. Let me try again once I go home. So, you think If I do the same way what you said, I can get cricket on the channel # 471 & 472?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
yeah... make sure the channels are sorted by SID.
otherwise you have to look for PPV SPORT on your channel list

Bronze Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 30
Cricket is usually on 457 and 471. Those are the tps I gave you. For 472 do a tp scan on Echo3 12545(v).

Post Number: 4
Reza, I have PPV SPORT on my channel list but I am not getting any display or anything like that. So you think this channel will be available to watch only when the cricket is coming?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
you should be getting some background music when theres nothing on... but now its world cup there should be a match on all the time now.

Post Number: 5
Ok thanks Reza. Let me try this on today evening. If it works I am cool. If not I'll let know. Please help me out.

Username: Jitusagare

Post Number: 4
Hi Reza can you help me? I am having Arixa Xtrme while planning to switch one dish from Nimiq1 (91 W) to Echo 3(61.5 W). I am able to see Nimq2 (82 W) all channels like Anil. Will Nimiq2+Echo3 set up will work for me on Ariza Xtreme?

Appreciate your quick reply so that I can enjoy cricket on Echo.

Thanks, JS

Post Number: 6
Hi, When I scaned Echostar 3 with TP Freq. 13270, still i am not getting channel 471 & 472. On Antena setup, Do I need to Select LNB Type "Standard"? Please suggest

Bronze Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 36
LNB Standard should be fine. Use diseqc #3.

Username: Randive

Friends, I see that you have many posts here. I need help too. I am completely new to this stuff and totally non-technical. I have a Megasat yt6688, which I believe is a pansat 2500a clone. Although it has power, I cannot view any channels since last 8-9 months as some updates were not done because I do not know how to do them. Seems quite technical and complicated.

Yesterday worldcup cricket matches started and my grandparents need to watch them desperately. Can you help me please? I need to know what files I need to download and how do i do it? The Megasat yt6688 manual says that I need to use GTROM_.exe and _.bin files which vary with updates. What are the names of those files and where do I get them? I would also need a PIN #, right? I may be asking too many basic questions but I need to do this right and have never done it before. The guy who we bought the Megasat yt6688 from has moved and is unavailable.

Thanks in advance for your help. Please note that I have read some other pansat and megasat forums and my problem is still unsolved. Sorry for the long post.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
go to http://www.totalfta.com , register if you havent already (its free).
than go download the pansat 2500 clone bin from http://www.totalfta.com/showthread.php?t=43150 (292T flash file clone safe)
Install using the load which u will find on the site... you need a female to femal 9pin cable to transfer from you PC to the Receiver.
good luck

Username: Cooll

i have a qc what match is going to be shown on 471 whwen there is 2 matches in day for example on march 17 its pak vs ireland and india vs bangaldesh which match is going to be shown on 471 plz answere

Post Number: 7
Hi, I tried doing Blin scan for Echo3 : 13270 (v), Echo8.10: 13357 (v), but still I am not getting channels 471 and 472. Please suggest me on this.

Username: Pouler

I have Super Dish pointed At 121W and I have a cxxlsat 5000. I cannot watch ICC worl cup.
pl. help

Bronze Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 37
Did you try scanning Echo 3 on DiSEqC #3??

can someone ans my qc

Username: Monster

hey guys i am new here...i had a question..i have a pansat 3500sd and i want to get the new bin file...after i got the new bin file..after turning it on it shows a display but it doesnt turn on...it stays on standby...i am wondering if anyone knows what i should do to fix this..did i do something wrong while downloading the new bin file???

Post Number: 8
Abby, what is DiSEqC #3 ? where can I set this on Vewsat extreme? Please help.

Post Number: 9
Abby, i HAD DiSEqC 1.0 on my ViewSat Extreme. Is this suppose to be "DiSEqC #3"? If so could you please help me how to get DiSEqC #3?
I appreciate your Help.

Bronze Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 38
That is a switch setting. On the Extreme it might be known as the Port number. If you have a way to switch the port setting on a switch of an LNB, try Port 3.

I hope someone who knows the Extreme better jumps in here.........

Bronze Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 39
yes, try scanning on the #3. The first tp might show no signal but don't worry about that. Scan anyway.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
anil... what channels show up for you when you do the scan for echostar 3. maybe your signal is not there or it is not the right sat.
tell me some of the channels that are coming and i can get an idea of which sat you are scanning

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
cool. i dont dont know the sched for 17th yet, but will find out. anyways one of the match will be on 471, and the other will be on 472

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
regy john ... i dont think there is World Cup coming on sat 121.
you have to have either 110 or 61.5 to watch

Bronze Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 40
If the autoscan does not pick it, try manual scan on Echo3. You might have more control on the LNB switch settings using a manual scan.

Like I said, I don't know the Extreme....

Post Number: 10
Reza, I am getting ZeeTv, Zee Cinema, B4u Music, B4U Movies, Aaj Tak, Gemini, Teja, Surya, Sun Tv, KTv etc...I am getting most of the indian channels. Please help me out...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Abby, I tried DiSEqC 1.0 with Port#3 I didn't get any channels when I do F1 Scan. Now I am trying with Port#1

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 457
do a tp scan
Echo3 ch 471 tp#8--12326 and ch.#472 tp#23--12545
Echo 8/10 ch#457 tp#2 12239

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
then you should have it, try and sort all the channels by NAME, then go through all the PPV SPORT, and SPORT channels, and see what is coming on them.

also, how many satellites do u have outside???

Post Number: 5
thnx reza but i found out there's 2 channel one it play aus and scotland match on the other it plays kenya and canada match i did sat scan and then i look in alll channels there it was i dunno if it is 472 it only say sports i beleive its gonna be same on march 17

thnx anyway

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Reza, I have one satellite (dish) outsite. Once again I tried to scan DiSEqC 1.0 with Port# 2 and TP 13270, Then I got lots of channels like (HBO, Cinemax, starz etc and also Some PPS SPORTS chanels) But in the PPV SPORTS Channel it allways displaying Dish n/w with some background music in it. But Still I am not getting 471 and 472 channels.
But When I tried to scan DiSEqC 1.0 with Port# 1,3,4 and tp 13270, then I am not getting any channels. Please suggest...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
since you have only one sat outside, u probably dont have a Diseq switch, so you can leave that as OFF or NONE. then do the scan. if you are getting HBO and Cinemax, thats not 61.5, so maybe you arent pointed to the right direction to get the Cricket. try 455 for PPV SPORT cuz that has cricket also

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Reza, Now I am understand what you are talking about. Right now my dish is pointed to Location 121 degrees with 22 angle. Thats why I am not getting 471 and 472 channels.
So, To get point to Location 61.5 W what degree I need to point my DISH? I think this will solve my problem. Please suggest.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Reza, Now I am understand what you are talking about. Right now my dish is pointed to Location 121 degrees with 220 angle. Thats why I am not getting 471 and 472 channels.
So, To get point to Location 61.5 W what degree I need to point my DISH? I think this will solve my problem. Please suggest.

Username: Nomtaz1

hello everyone. how r u.i am new user.i have a big problum.ihave a pansat2500A and my one DFREQ and his channels[set,setmx.tvasia....etc]transmition is three houre late.i have already changed my time ,month& date buti did't understand what i have to do somebody help me plz.
thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
anil, i really dont know the exact direction that you should be pointed at, but im sure someone elso would know. You can also aim at 110 or 148 to get cricket channels btw

Bronze Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 42
noman ashfaq: Have you tried playing around with your Time zone settings? Give that a try.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us