Microyal ( Mrx 2000)receiver

Bronze Member
Username: Saqeeb90

Post Number: 25
hi i bought this reciever about a yr ago. i can;t find any (newest) files where i can update this receiver. does any one konw reciver similar to this so that i can update the latest bin on this receiver. thanks in advance

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2327
There is not much support for that receiver. As I understand it there is one file, but you have to manually input keys. I think I saw the bin file at dss testers. I'm sure if there is one you can get it a any of the reputable sites listing.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
do you know how to mannualy put keys on this reciever

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
hi i bought this reciever about a yr ago. i can;t find any (newest) files where i can update this receiver. does any one konw reciver similar to this so that i can update the latest bin on this receiver. thanks in advance

PRFRMNJ
Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2327
Posted on Monday, March 12, 2007 - 09:15 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is not much support for that receiver. As I understand it there is one file, but you have to manually input keys. I think I saw the bin file at dss testers. I'm sure if there is one you can get it a any of the reputable sites listing.

sada
Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Posted on Monday, March 12, 2007 - 09:59 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do you know how to mannualy put keys on this reciever

Username: Travnik

Vancouver, British colu... Canada

Post Number: 2
http://www.mcidss.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2654
This should help
I hope so.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us