Need help Pansat 3500SD

Username: Heeman

Post Number: 1
I am trying to setup my new pansat 3500sd,i have download bin file and scanned channels,but picture is black.Same procedure works for my friend,we did same procedure on his receiver ,it is working firnmy channels are all black.I need help..Gurus..please help me

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 922
What bin did you load? So scanning did bring in channels?

Post Number: 2
yes..scanning brought channels...but it is black

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 923
What bin?

Post Number: 3
it is the same bin is working on the another pansat receiver.we did same thing on both receivers..I do no thave exact file name now..

Post Number: 4
please help me..i need to watch cricket

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

MIAMI, FL MIAMI

Post Number: 130
jay what boot and bin file did you upload it says it in system info on menu screen

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8189
When requesting help, people must provide all the info regarding BOTH hardware and software specifics..and the exact steps they have taken and details of their problems...also provide if U are experienced, or if this is a first attempt on your machine/box/receiver...there are many variables, so DETAILS are a MUST!

without this necessary info,its impossible to diagnose the problems and provide a solution..any possible cures will only be a guess..that being said, good luck now with FTA..

Username: Sp1985

Post Number: 2
im a rookie, i got the b80 boot file, then put in the bin file. it works ...thanks "urmama"... i have it set to echo7, but the picture comes as 4:6 . in the setup i have it set to 16:9 . the pansat menu comes up fullscreen, but the channels have two black bars on each side. also i wanna get the international channels which i currently get, and i wanna set up a second dish for the american channels. what sat are these on?..what angle do i set it at?...dallas,tx.75040 .... how do i do this?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us