I don't get Cricket or Hindi channel

Username: Agratru

Post Number: 1
Guys,

I am new to Ecaustics. I have Fortec star lifetime ultra receiver. I get all the american channels but I don't get Indian channel or Cricket world cup channel. I have 2 dish installed at two different angles. Can someone please help me? What am I doing wrong?

Bronze Member
Username: Saqeeb90

Post Number: 24
you need to move your dish angle toward 148 ( 18-22) indian and pakistani channel 82(all atn channels) you can also watch cricket on 82 (CBN) or 148

Post Number: 2
sada thanks for your response. I have dish network subscription and both dishes were installed by them. I have subscription to some indian channels and I get them clear when I connect dish network (provided by DN) receiver. But when I connect Fortec, I can't see any of these channels. I am only interested in getting World cup channel. Do I still need to move my dish. I am afraid if I do that then I will lose all my dish network programming as well.

Please pardon my ignorance towards technology. I am still learning. :-)

Bronze Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 25
I suspect you may be using the wrong Bin. You need the 292T or the old 289T. The 290T will not give you the international channels.

What Bin are you using?

Post Number: 3
Abby,

I don't know. How do I Find out? My friend gave me this receiver already flashed. Do I need to flash it again? How do I do it? Could you please help?

Regards

Bronze Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 26
Menu, System Information. What do you see?

Post Number: 4
X-85BL
API: 2.81Ta_EU
Boot Ver: 6.1
11 Oct 2006
Future-FTA

Bronze Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 27
you have an old version of the Bin. Yours is 281T. You need the 292T.

Post Number: 5
Abby,

I downloaded one from a website called "X-85BL_070125_289T_db_api(N).zip". But it doesn't have uploader file.

Bronze Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 28
With the 289T, you will have to enter the keys every time they change. You may be better off with the 292T.

You should be able to get the loader from the site where you got that 289T from.

Post Number: 6
Thanks Abby. I will find the Bin and uploader.

Regards

Bronze Member
Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 68
If you can't get it working I could set up a cam in my hall way so you could watch the paint dry...Just about as exciting... ; - 0

Post Number: 7
Can someone send me alink to uploader for Fortec star lifetime ultra receiver?

Thanks in Advance

Bronze Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 31
Google "blacklist updater". Use first link.

Bronze Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 32
Or look here : hxxp://www.curious-contraptions.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Post Number: 8
I got v3.31 updater from fortec star website. I also bought 9 pin serial cable to flash receiver. Could you guide me on how to flash my receiver?

Bronze Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 33
That same web site (or some other) should have detailed and clear instructions. Following those instructions will be the safer way to go.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
I downloaded 2.92T Bin but still not getting Indian channels or World Cup... Please help. :-(

Username: Arctick

Post Number: 1
I need help too. here is my issue. I currently have dish network and they have installed 2 dish on top of my house but only one wire comes down. I am able to see indian channel and also american channel using dish reciever.
I just bought viewsat 7000 PVR but i am not able to see any indian or american channel togather. so far if i connect vs7000PVR i can only get american channel. I have no luck getting indian channel. I am using latest .pgm file which was from march'07.
Do I need to move my dish?
Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us