TP's for EchoStar 3 other than LyngSat

Bronze Member
Username: Reddy7004

Post Number: 16
I was able to set up my dish for echostar 3 and here is the strange thing Im not getting any signal or quality on TP's 12224, 12239, 12253, 12282, 12297.... 12661 but getting on TP's 6227, 6256, 6286, 6315, 6344, 6373, 6577 and this way Im missing some channels. Any suggestions how to get all channels ? And also is there any list for channels coming in TP's 6227, 6256, 6286, 6315, 6344, 6373, 6577 ?? In Lyngsat, channels are listed for TP's 12224, 12239, 12253, 12282, 12297.... 12661.

Any help is appreciated

Gold Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... Holla Back Y...

Post Number: 1455
looks like you got wrong frequencies...problem with LNB !

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1410
Welcome back Jenn,were have you been hiding?

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 278
reddy you will not have signal from lot of tp's in echo3. they are empty . no channels there . you will be able to have around 177 channels tha's all echo3 has.

jenny he did not get wrong frequency . he got your moma asssssssss little fagggggggg from arab country .

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 776

Hey Reddy
You Dish is not on EchoStar 3 @ 61.5W.
Too far East,you are pickup Audio Frequencies
from Eastern Satellites.Now if you could pickup the video, you be in business.

BTW you must live on or near the Atlantic Ocean.

Username: New_member098

Post Number: 1
Hi, I'm a newbie at this forum; so, please forgive me for a question which might be a FAQ. Anyway, I recently got pansat 2700 from my friend with current bin files loaded in it for 3Ku (61.5W) sat. Due to miscommunication I brought DTV phase III dish, with 3 LNB and integrated switch, and later found out that it is not an ideal dish for viewing 61.5W. Well, here I was and I decided to give it a try, so, I setup my dish pointing to sat and tried to set it in my pansat box.

Here is the setting I'm using --

LNB Type - Standard
Freq - 11250}
22KHz - ON (if I set it to OFF I do not get 0% quality)
Diseq - #1
Legacy SW - None
Position -- Disabled

After configuring above settings, I'm able to get most of the channel from 61.5 but not all of them. Notablly, I'm missing few Indian channels those I wanted most.

Can someone please help me to get those extra missing channels?

Thanks,

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8193
gaurav...Please do NOT double post...U already started another thread about your 61.5 sat problem...stick to that one ...double posting causes confusion and chaos for everyone..many sites will ban u for that, after a warning..

Username: New_member098

Post Number: 4
Sorry for that LK, and thanks for advice.
I did not do that intentionally, I was trying to get registerd and post a message, but after posting I found out I posted within an existing thread.

I'll be more careful from now on.

Thanks,

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8195
no problem...just trying to help U out and advise u of typical Dss satellite forums etiquette...many don't follow it here, but U should be made aware of the do's and don't anyway for use at any DSS sites U may use in future...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us