Channels missing on echo61.5?

Bronze Member
Username: Sahr

Post Number: 40
I have digiwave7000 and I am missing some channels on 61.5 ? Is anyone else expericing the same problem? Is this a bin problem or there is some technical remedy?

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 115
I have 110 & 119 and i am missing channels . Says no signal . It was fine last nite

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1402
Be more specific,what cahannels are missing,and what bins your using.It makes it much easier to help you.

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 116
i correct myself i only have 110 because my switch is bad . They seem to come and go in and out . I still have bin 288 because it has been working fine but i have to put the keys in manual but that is no problem anymore

Bronze Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 18
the 288 will fail on most channels on 61.5. Use the 289 (VERY stable) and enter the keys manually.

You could use the 292 for the autoroll on everything or you can wait for the new one supposed to out any time soon.

Bronze Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 19
Damn! I have to stop shooting off my mouth before I have loaded my brain with ammo.

IGNORE EVERYTHING I SAID BEFORE.

What WAS I thinking.........

Bronze Member
Username: John_mcdon2

Post Number: 17
abby please stfu and go away as you are needed on this board as much as i need vagin. which comes up to a whopping 0000. thank you sir/mam/tranny

Bronze Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 21
Let me guess.......White, Republican and Christian, right?

That was too obvious. Give me another one.

What's the matter? Oh, I know. The dick you use as a pacifier is in South America. Don't worry. He'll be back soon. Hang in there, child.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
I guess I should correct myself, the channels are not missing per say rather some just come as blank screen. Channels are actually there as the bar for signal strength is showing about 68% for blank channels. I am using the bin that came out in Nov. 2006, 061117fix_p264d. Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Leew

XXXX!!WWWW, Yokosuka, ... Holla Back Y...

Post Number: 1454
rescan satellite...sometime they move channels around TP's

JOHN_MCDON2

Yalla Lech Habayta Moti

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 274
jennifer is the first fagggggg from arab country . good work

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Les Cedres, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 109
carty boy...ur nightmare is here....
everyone read this and see the true intelligence of our friend carty boy my boy toy

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/334584.html

carty did u feel that?

Bronze Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 22
I don't know.... If I stopped on my way to work just to bark back at the mongrel barking at my car, I'd never get to work.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
Okay, thanks to everyone who is trying to help. I did do the re-scan but nothing changed and same channels are coming blank. I also uploaded the factory bin and then uploaded the nov. 2006 bin again; but problem did not go away. Any other ideas?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us