Dishnet and Atmega 128

Bronze Member
Username: Kanthan

Post Number: 16
i have an atmega 128 card and a dishnet dp301-013 receiver. is there any way to get the receiver to read the card, please let me know.

i tried, but it said invalid card.

Username: Jjmg

Post Number: 6
First of all you need to program the card with a working .pfg file. Try using Wicked 3M DN 2.3 Autoroll. Works good for me. You can get it at pretty much all of the reputable dss sites. Load it up with jeepers on your pc and you should be good to go.

If your card is programmed and it still doesn't work, try inserting a business card on top of the atmega in the receiver. Some cards are a little bit thinner and need extra pressure to make good contact. Good luck.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
thanks jjmg, will try

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
I loaded up the atmega 128 with Wicked 3M DN 2.3 AR and tried, but it says the receiver is locked and i have to activate it by calling dishnetwork.

any ideas, anyone
thx

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1405
http://www.dsst*ster.com/replace the star with e

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 275
khanthan dont trust satscanner he is bad speller . the link may take you somewhere eles.

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Les Cedres, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 110
carty boy...ur nightmare is here....
everyone read this and see the true intelligence of our friend carty boy my boy toy

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/334584.html

can u feel it know carty boy...

Post Number: 7
kanthan, make sure you loaded the right settings in jeepers. I'm assuming you have a no rsa ird. If your ird says
R00 1864 2028-XX
S00 6043 6852-XX
than it's a no rsa, if not you have to put in your private keyset. make sure you put in the right satellite and crystal type as well. Try reading the atmega section at dssevolution, it's really helpful. You do have to sign up but it's free.

Post Number: 8
If the receiver is locked, than you will probably have to jtag it to change the configuration. It's somewhat complicated (at least for me) but it's worth the try.

Username: Duckk

E.chicago, Ind Lake

Post Number: 2
DOES ANY ONE ANYTHING ABOUT A DISH RECEIVER THAT HAS A BLUE SPORT SMART CARD , BECAUSE I NEED HELP, BECEACUSE I USED TO GET ALL CHANNEL AND KNOW I GET NONE AT ALL.

NEED HELP IF ANY ONE KNOWS.

THANKS NEW AT THIS.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us