MRPIG=SATSCANNER=CARTIER and not cartier1

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 242
you should make a difference i know you mister you have the same breath stinky when you speak , and your moma get fuckedddddddddddd as you watch

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8180
cartier...grow up....U're NOT funny anymore...quit your whining too...U start things and then piss and moan to everyone..U're an old scratched skippin record!...maybe you're too young to understand that, how about , you are like watching "Groundhog day" daily..

Silver Member

Post Number: 249
lk you know whaty i mean cuz you mother fickerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you r using my name

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1379
cartier take your meds,and call your doctor now !He is there to help you.

Silver Member
Username: Pffft

Ya Right

Post Number: 183
well not sure HOW SatScanner and i are same person when we live in dif parts of canada. if you were half as smart as you think your spell checker is Cartier you would realize that. and its not just me saying it like you do. its been posted number of times all over the damn forums as to GENERAL area's that we live in.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1389
cartier is totally deluded, god is the only one that can help him now.

Silver Member

Post Number: 257
if u wanna insult poeple for a bad spelling , then you should be a good one . otherwise shut the fuckkkkkkkkkkk up

you are confused between french spelling and english and you are mastering neither one .
my spelling and as i told you before it's on purpose nad using the CAPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS same thing . it's out of respect to the donkies like you and the majority in this forum.
i can teach you fucccccccking english as well as french putaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. to hell idiot.Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1392
Cartier is not only a "QUEEN" ,now a c/p queen too !

Username: John_mcdon2

Post Number: 4
JOHN MCDON WAS HERE!!!! I love the cartier family. canadian fuiccccccccccks. eh..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us