Set Your Clocks to King's Clock

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 701
Don't forget to set your clocks back one hour on your receivers Saturday night for Sunday start.

I created this clock for you to reference your Satellite. You still have to find your Azmith to determine your direction towards just One Satellite. To find the rest Use King's Clock as Reference to get other Sats

- If you got BEV and want DN or vice versa
(point to 9 o'clock for BEV) DN will be 10 O'clock
- I like to use BEV as a 9 O'clock reference even that I never had 91 or 82
- International East will be 8 O'clock
- International West will be 11 O'clock
- Who needs a compass anymore just locate one Sat and follow King's Clock
- King's Clock is not copy righted I should of but what the hick I figure I'll give you a freebie

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 712
Don't forget:
- Set your Clocks one hour ahead for day light savings
- Set your computers one hour ahead. It won't work automatically
- Set your receivers as well

LOL
King

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 378
thanks king for all the info you give to this site keep up the great work looking forword to reading the next post

Bronze Member
Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 67
si if I was gmt - 5 it should now be -4?

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 129
Most newer computers now are capable of changing time on their own and also have their own power supply in the form of battery and can be changed. Most of you with newer computers will notice that the current time change came automatically.......Remember "Spring Forward" well it is now "March Forward" because it isn't Spring yet....The move up in daylight savings time will have less than 1% effect on energy saving which is what Bush had in mind....I guess it is something he should have thought out along with the Iraq policy!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us