Archive through September 25, 2006

Username: Turbo15479

Post Number: 10
Don't buy the magnavpx at Walmart or sam's club. I called to get a price on the bulb and it was 893.00 with 200.00 refunded when you send the old bulb in.

Username: Tvhacker

Dayton, Ohio

Post Number: 2
My model 175 is still working so far, been a month
since it was replaced.(got my fingers crossed) Whats funny though the people at BB apparently dont know that I got my model 42 replaced but they still ordered a replacement lamp for it lol..
Now I have a new in box lamp for a model 42.. I am going to sell it on ebay and use the money to buy 2 lamps for my model 175.. There is a local parts supplier that sells lamps cheaper than the places I have been hearing on this thread if you want to check them out here is the link www.mcmelectronics.com just search on the part number of the component that you want i.e.260962
model 42 lamp and they will pull it up.. They have some ballasts and color wheels also..

Username: Robertsmu

Post Number: 1
Just wanted to pass on my experiences with the group.

In February my HD61LPW163 blew its lamp (#265103) after 15 months of service (3000 hours). For a couple of weeks it was taking longer and longer to acheive full brightness at start up, so I knew it was coming. I inspected the lamp after removing it, and it was clean as a whistle, no frosting or glazing, looked brand new - except that filament was blown out.

Not wanting to spend $350+ for a new lamp, I set out looking for alternatives. The lamp housing only contains one "active" item, the lamp, so I set out to outsource the Osram lamp, and replace it in the housing.

After a fruitless web search, I found a dude on ebay selling similar - but not identical - Osram lamps from China. I contacted him to see if he could source the exact Osram lamp needed for my tv (Osram P-VIP 100-120v/ 1.0 E23H). Long story short, he did, I PayPal'd him, and two days later I had 4 lamps at my door.

Replacing the lamp in the housing takes only 10 minutes (make sure you have Torx T-10 and T-15 drivers, and be careful to match the pigtail polarity to the original lamp) and is pretty straightforward.

Re-inserted the lamp housing back into the tv, fired her up and all is well. Hopefully I'll avoid some of the other problems that plague the RCA's, because I now have replacement lamps for the duration of the tv's service life.

Sucks that i had to be "creative" to get this problem fixed, but I like the "163" it's got the Mustang II+ chip, and the picture is awesome.

If you search on ebay for "rca dlp lamp" you'll find Charles, the seller of the lamps. He still has some left, I believe.

Username: Twosanchez

I have found a solution to your problem with TV (HDLP61w151) turning off (no picture with sound) the problem is the power supply.....

The power supply is over heating shuting down power to the Lamp..... So what I did is placed A cooling Fan on the right side vents of the TV,, blowing in to help cool down the power supply.

I too have replaced Lamp and Balast with No Luck.... It been a week since I placed the cooling fan on the TV and have had the Set on for Several Hours with NO shut down... I hope this helps

Bronze Member
Username: Jumpback

Post Number: 74
Gene, you may be onto something here. Since my set will work on and off...no pun intended. Since it fires up okay and only turns off when it has been running for a while.

Username: Todlax

HELLO i HAVE AN RCA HDLP50W151
BULB IS BURNT, MAYBE 14 MONTHS ON IT.

WHEN I FIRST BOUGHT THE UNIT THERE WAS A PROBLEM AND I RETURNED TO BEST BUY THEY REPLACED WITH A NEW UNIT(3MONTHS)

NEW UNIT 14 MONTHS CAN I GET ANY FREE BULB FROM RCA? OR DO I JUST NEED TO BITE THE BULLET

You can try, but they are notorious for not being able to find replacement lamps.

Do you know what lamp is in your housing?

Username: Kito2112

Post Number: 7
Thanks for the info Robert, I figured there had to be some way to replace the bulb in the housing.

Is this Charles the guy that goes by HDTVLAMP on Ebay? What is he charging for the replacement lamps. I now have a spare housing I need to repair.

Thanks for your contribution.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
Well, the fan idea did not work. Set went off and wont turn back on at all.

Have been waiting three weeks since the repair company told me that RCA was replacing the tv. Called the repair center to see what the delay was and they told me they have no idea when the tv would be here. Then called RCA and they said they never said a replacement set would be forthcoming. Ahhhhhh, the repair company just made this up, I suppose. RCA said they were waiting for a fax outlining the repairs already made and the ones needed. Repair company said they have faxed it three times.

I mentioned that the last gal I talked to offered me $1602 for my set and this too was questioned as it was not in 'my file'.

So, the replacement set that was offered really wasnt offered and the money offer that was offered really wasnt offered either.

As it stands now RCA is reviewing my case. Net result is that my four month old replacement 175 has worked two months and has been out of service two months.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Woo, where are you? Did you get your set?

Bronze Member
Username: Big_woo

IL

Post Number: 13
Here I am...

Early last week I was told they have no replacement sets available, nor will they EVER have any replacement sets available and that they would buy my set back from me.
I was told that they would buy my set back from me and the service center would come and pick up the TV and a check would be mailed to me in 6-8 weeks after they had picked it up.
I asked them for written confirmation and they said the repair center would give it to me.
I reiterated my position that I wanted RCA/Thompson to give me written confirmation of their position and was told they will not do that. I will not let anyone take this TV without written confirmation of the agreed upon resolution.
I have taken to verbally informing (as required by law) the first person that I talk to that I am recording our conversations for the sake of posterity and that gets me switched to a different operator- pretty quickly if you are talking glacial pace.
After reading your post Jump, I am convinced that they plan on doing absolutely nothing about this and handing off their obviously numerous problems with these TV's to whomever will be handling the customer service calls in the near future.
I have heard nothing from the repair center and they have heard nothing from Thompson.
I have taken other steps that I don't wish to make public at this point.
Let me know what transpires my friend and I will do the same.
Best of luck,
Woo

Username: Gmespitter

I bought the hd50lpw62 a couple of weeks ago. Everything is working fine except i notice a green horizontal bar approx. 1/3 of the screen size moving up the screen. It starts from the bottom, goes to the top, and comes back up from the bottom. It does it on every input, but is most noticable when watching sd channels. Especially when there is a black or white or gray screen. Any one know what the problem might be or have any suggestions?

Bronze Member
Username: Formerly_fx

Dallas, Tx

Post Number: 59
To Big Woo,

On Friday March 31st you wrote the following:

The States Attorney's office has a division for consumer affairs and I have made an appointment for Monday with an investigator.

Why no report on your meeting? Did you forget your juggling balls? We would like to know when your States Attorney is gonna lay the wood to Thompson. Wasn't your alleged "meeting" on April 3rd?

xvxvxvx

Username: Gmespitter

also, what is the lamp model number for the hd50lpw62? im thinking of ordering a couple of backups

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
Woo, got thru to RCA research team this afternoon and they also told me that no replacement sets are available. They wanted to know how much I paid for my last set and I told them. They said they would call me Monday (today is Wednesday) with a buy back figure. So at least the replacement set debate is probably true. I find it odd that RCA does not have any tv's in stock, dont you?

I have no idea why I have to wait another 5 days, but wait I will. I hope it is a fair settlement offer. On another call I found out RCA's cost for the 175 is $2200, but I dont know how that will figure in for their offer to me.

What did they offer you?? Did it included the sales tax you paid?

Also, 8 weeks to get a check??? That is outrageous. I think I will offer to drive up to Oklahoma and pick the check up. If in fact it is 8 weeks wait to get a check after they pick up the lemon that means I will be out of use of a television for four months.

Will this ever end?

Username: Jmr

3 WEEKS OLD ALREADY HAVE SERVICE APPOINTMENT.

I have had the costco RCA scenium (HD50LPW166pk) for 3 weeks now. Right outta the box there was a constant audible humming coming from the rear of the TV. it sounds like it is coming from the what ever is projecting the light to the screen of the TV (the back of the TV emits a light through what seems to be a heating vent. the sound comes from that vent.)

Constant meaning it begins when the TV is turned on and stops when it is off, the humm does not fluctuate in anyway.

Audible meaning i can hear it from a distance of over 7 feet and can be clearly heard even when the volume is elevated.

This is what i told RCA and the "authorized serviceman" coming to my home.

i have an appointment with the serviceman to come out and look into it in 6 days

if any of you have some advice
or have a similar problem
i am very open to suggestions/feedback

thank you for your time.

Bronze Member

Dallas, Tx

Post Number: 67
JR,

It is the most likely the high pitched hum of the color wheel that you hear. All DLP's suffer from this noise to some degree or another. Samsung has since gone to a ball bearing based device to alleviate the noise as much as possible. It should be there in the background but not as distracting as you describe.

xvxvxvx

Bronze Member

IL

Post Number: 14
I would bet the farm that your color wheel or light engine is failing.

I am beating on the door of 6 months since my then 8 month old TV stopped working properly.
Customer service is non-existant as (apparently) are parts.

RCA put out these junk products and do nothing to rectify the situation. 40 minute hold times are the norm. Lie after lie are what to expect when (if) you DO get ahold of them.
No chiefs, all indians would be my analogy of the situation.

Take it back and buy another brand.

The vast majority of the people on this board would agree with my assessment.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Woo, I'll try again. Did you get a cash offer for your set? Was it what you paid for the set or did they have a depreciation schedule applied? Did it include the tax reimbursement? Why does it take 8 weeks to get a check?

This would be mighty handy to know since you are covering the same ground I am suppose to cover on Monday when I do battle with RCA over my buy back.

Thanks in advance.

Username: Zman06

Need some help on what is wrong with my HDLP50W151 pos. After an hour or so, the picture turns green and flashes bright white highlights all over the screen. Along with that I get a randomly located flashing white bar over about 1/4 of the screen. The symptoms get worse until it is so annoying that I turn it off and go watch my 36 Sony.

I like everyone else have put up with the first bulb lasting 12 months and 1 week, and the insessent whining of the fan, color wheel (or whatever). I look forward to finding out what I need to spend 300 dollars on now.

what junk ......... btw, I keep hearing about filters and such. Maybe I just have an overheating problem. Where can I get info on how to clean them and where they are? I can't see them and to just start un-screwing things is kind of dumb. I have enough issues without causing more. Help!

Thanks in advance

Zman

Bronze Member

IL

Post Number: 15
Hey Jump, I was not ignoring you, I just didn't want to post what I agreed to accept.
I will say that the offer was very near my cost.
If this plan works out, great. I can wash my hands of them.
I also have some powerful and genuinely concerned people working to address the issues with faulty products and the customer service runaround that we all seem to have been experiencing.

Peace.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
Woo, didnt mean to pry, but if you would I still would like to know:

-Did they include sales tax that you paid?

-Did you have to give up your old set first?

-Why does it take 8 weeks to get a check?

I too am very concerned about the personnel at RCA, especially since they are moving to India. I can just see the check/paperwork getting all screwed up in the move and having to start all over again.

Can we expect that you will not be purchasing another RCA DLP?

And, if I may, ask what set are you going to purchase? I have been thinking of a new Samsung product coming out sometime in April. 61" HLS6187W.MSRP is $3599.

Thanks,

Bronze Member

IL

Post Number: 16
Today Thompson informed me that they didn't have my correct address to process my paperwork.
EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE SENT 6 SERVICE CALLS TO MY HOUSE.

They informed me that they do not have the capability to call me to get an address correction.
EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE CALLED MY HOUSE BEFORE ABOUT MY CASE ALBEIT RARELY.

That my request for a buyback hasn't been approved by their research agents.
ALTHOUGH IT WAS THEIR DECISION NOT TO REPLACE THE TV AND TO BUY BACK THIS TV SEVERAL WEEKS AGO WHEN THEY TOLD ME THEY HAD NO TV's AVAILABLE FOR A REPLACEMENT.

That it will take 6-8 weeks for the approval process.
EVEN THOUGH I WAS TOLD PREVIOUSLY THAT THEY HAD APPROVED A BUYBACK.

They hadn't come up with a buyback amount yet.
EVEN THOUGH THEY PRESENTED ME WITH A DOLLAR AMOUNT THAT I AGREED TO PREVIOUSLY.

And that they wouldn't be able to provide me with ANY written confirmation of any decision they make in regards to my case.

They want to pick up my TV and leave me with nothing to show for it and have me wait for a check with no timeframe for a check to be sent.
"It should be in that 6-8 week timeframe."

Five lies in one phone call.
Feels like I am talking to a 12 yr. old with a BB gun in his hands standing in front of a house full of shot out windows explaining to me that he didn't do it.

Record your conversations so you have ammo to shoot back.

Jump, I have no idea what they are going to do, but the smart money would go on them waiting to be sued.

Thanks for the feedback all

I am not to worried about the TV since i bought it at costco they have a stellar return policy so if it gives me too much grief i'll take it back get something different. but for the moment its fine.
if the humm cant be fixed then it goes back cause its distracting.

i'll mention the color wheel to the tech when he comes out

I have finally read through all the posts...wow. Its just amazing what big woo and jumpback have been through. good luck with that.

i'll be following up with you all on 4.19 when the tech comes out.

J

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
Oh, my God Woo, this is just getting ridiculous.

I have to say that you and I have had so many similar experiences. As I mentioned before they told the RCA Authorized repair people that they were sending me a new set. When I called they denied ever saying that to them. Now, to me, that is not something that you could misunderstand and I doubt the repair people would just plain make it up.

They also gave me an offer many weeks ago, but now deny saying it.

The problem is (I think) is that they never enter notes into the computer and since you talk to seemingly dozens of people no one knows who said what when.

They are suppose to call me Monday. I will fall off my chair if that happens. If they dont call by 4:00pm I will get on the horn and see what is happening.

As we squeezed down to "India Day" I see our chances of satisfaction dwindling.

Bronze Member

IL

Post Number: 17
Wait, It gets better... Not 10 minutes after I called them a Thompson rep called my home.
The woman tried explaining to me that since my first service call to them was 2/25, my manufacturers warranty had expired and there was nothing they could do.
I mentioned the fact that indeed the 25th I did have a service call, but it was the SIXTH one over the course of the last three+ months prior to February they had arranged for me.
Then as if by some miracle of fate, she managed to find my service records.
I asked if they would give me cash to have the TV repaired by myself and that went over like a turd in the punchbowl.
I told them I would get back to them.
Have a Happy Easter.

Username: Kito2112

Post Number: 8
"I bought the hd50lpw62 a couple of weeks ago. Everything is working fine except i notice a green horizontal bar approx. 1/3 of the screen size moving up the screen. It starts from the bottom, goes to the top, and comes back up from the bottom. It does it on every input, but is most noticable when watching sd channels. Especially when there is a black or white or gray screen. Any one know what the problem might be or have any suggestions?"

Myron- I actually had this problem with 2 different sets, combined with multiple HD boxes. The problem turned out to be a bad recepticle at my house!

I had to end up putting a line conditioner on the recepticle I'm using for my Home Theater.

All else fails, try plugging the TV into a different circuit in the house, even if you have to use an extension cord. That's how I solved my problem.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
Well, it looks like RCA is going to do a buy back of my 175. When asked why they didnt have any in stock they said told me that it was such a hot seller that they cannot keep the retail folks happy so none are on hand. Hmmmmmmmm.

In any event since I am without a receipt they have a number which will get me about half way to a new set. I cannot take this anymore so I have agreed.

Woo was right 6-8 weeks is the time frame or so we are told.

This is a pitiful situation to be sure.

Username: Mcleod13

I purchased the RCA D52w23 from best buy and since I have been operating it has done the following.
I will run it for about 2 or 3 hours and it will flash off/on 2 times then will just shut off... It is really aggrevating. The shop is to pick up my TV on monday and said it could be gone for 2 weeks. GRRRR.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 81
If you get your tv back within two weeks I, and most RCA owners on this board, will be shocked and amazed. Even more shocked if they can actually find the problem and fix it.

Username: Never_again

Hello all, the service company for Thompson Electric (RCA)just picked up my HD44LPW165 after moths of repair attempts, no parts available, replacement promises (no stock available) and finally a promise of a full refund (because I owned for less than 18 months).

I have been following the posts here and just wanted to throw in my two cents worth.
The two members that are having an experience very similar to mine are Jumpback and BigWoo...I feel your pain.

Although I went through some very bothersome noise and fan issues that made it nearly impossible to even turn it on....I never actually lost the picture or even had issues with the picture quality.

The whole reason I purchased the set to begin with was because I felt (after exhaustive research and comparisons) that the PQ was superior to other sets...even plasma sets that were anywhere near the price range.

It really is a shame that RCA has not been able to keep pace with other manufacturers in this field...I have been a loyal RCA customer for decades and feel very disappointed with the service and stories more than anything else.

I won't give particulars here but if you want to initiate real responses from Thompson you must go higher up than the 580 customer service routine and ring some bells at TTE (parent company).

A few minutes of reasearch will reveal many other phone numbers and just start explaining your situation. It worked for me ...so far but I still have not received my check yet. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I purchased the Panny 50PX50U but it has too many issues for me (screen glare...artifacting...etc.) so I'm going to return it and give the HL-S6187W a try. I have seen it in action and it seems extremely nice in all respects.

Good luck to all....

Post Number: 3
If anyone is interested, I have just purchased, on ebay, an RCA DLP technician training manual.

It hasn't arrived yet, but when it does, I'll report back with any useful information contained within.

Luckily, my 61" RCA DLP is running normally again, after I replaced the blow bulb.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
Robert, I would rather poke slivers of glass in both my eyes while being burned at the stake than even open an RCA technical manual. Lots of luck with all that.

Thomas.....Not 10 minutes ago my new HL6187W was installed where the defunct two month old RCA 175 was stationed.

I am again in love. Surely, this set will let me live for an additional 10 years due to overwhelming happiness.

Spoke with RCA yesterday to confirm that check process is in the works. They indicated it was. Time will tell, but trusting in RCA, at this point, really is putting me to the test.

Username: Never_again

Jump....I'm jealous. i have not been able to locate an HL-S6187W as of today but still have 20+ days to return the Panny.

If you don't mind...where did you get yours and about how much? Thanks...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 86
Dont mind at all. I paid $2999 at Fry's which is a huge mega store in the Dallas area. Best Buy did not have this set (they have the non 1080p one) and it was waaaaaaaaay more than the one I got.

I did a lot of shopping on the internet and you can find it for around $2600 at the cheapest. But, buying over the internet I was concerned about extended warranty's and stuff.

I was thrilled at the $2999 price and for $380 I got a five year extended warranty which, after my RCA experience, was important to me. Also, they had no down zero interest for a year which was nice since I have to wait 8 weeks for RCA to come through with their $$$.

The set is up and a running and I am well pleased.

I have to say the set, physically, is not as handsome as the RCA, but it hasnt shut itself off 20 times either.

Username: Ron_in_illinois

Loami, IL U.S.

Post Number: 6
Four months and counting on my replacement w175 w/o problems. I did go ahead and buy a replacement bulb, while they were available.

Bronze Member
Username: Nu2itall

Findlay, OH

Post Number: 37
18 months and counting on my original 163 with no problems. This TV is on at least 4 hours every day during the week and probably 16 hours per day on the weekend. It's obvious there are some problems out there but I think it's important for people to know that not all is bad.

Bronze Member
Username: Cheneyp

CT

Post Number: 22
15 months and counting on my 50W42 with no issues so far. About 1200 hrs on bulb. Have a friend who bought one the same week as me (Costco) and has 3500 hrs, also no issues. I must admit that every time I turn the TV on I fear something bad will happen after reading all of the horror stories on this forum. I do have a replacement bulb ($75 on ebay).

Username: Slickfifty

I have an RCA DLP (61 inch) that I had issues with (VERY slow startup, bulb warmup, etc.) RCA had a tech come out and agreed to provide parts at no cost and up to $80 labor. This was almost a year ago. The tech (through RCA) came and said it was a bad lamp at best and possibly a bad ballast (but he seemed hesitant about the ballast - he had seen it a few times before but couldn't confirm it). He said it would run about $270. This was a surprise to me as I can change the lamp in about 30 seconds and since he wasn't sure whether the ballast was bad, this price sounded strange. I argued back and forth with RCA over the course of three months and finally got to the point where all I needed was an OK from a "regional director". Surprise again - first this person was on "personal leave", then wouldn't respond to emails from the tech, etc. Needless to say I called RCA back and complained about this and asked if I could just get the lamp/parts since this (the lamp) seemed to be the root cause of the problem. Long story short - over a year has passed, no parts, no fix yet, tech has grown tired of the long process and doesn't call back, RCA has provided nothing of what they agreed upon. There were no stipulations when they agreed upon the parts. In my opinion, somebody seems to be making easy money for changing lamps that may be defective from the start.

Any one have any sugestions?

Username: Slickfifty

Post Number: 4
I have an RCA DLP (61 inch) that has two very faint lines across the screen, sort of like a light prism effect. I can see this when the screen is initially turned off on during very bright or white screen shots. I opened the back of the cabinet and removed the lamp. I used a flashlight to shine through the hole the lamp projects into and noticed that after the color wheel, there is a square/rectangle metal "holder" and this holder seems to have some mirrors. One of the mirrors seems to have fallen slightly (i.e. is no longer square). Does anyone know what this part is and how much this would cost to readjust, fix or replace? Thx...

Username: Al_in_ma

MA

After 5 months of waiting for parts to repair my RCA 61 inch DLP, Circuit City decided to replace the TV with a new Panasonic 61 inch rear projection LCD TV. This is the only electronic item I have ever bought an extended warranty for. I'm satisfied with the new set until I go through this nightmare again...and I'm sure I will in about a year. There is one major problem with this technology---HEAT! I listed my new spare lamp on Ebay for $300 and my old one which still has a bit of life left for $10. I had to deal with Circuit City with the extended warranty and experience wasn't any better than what the other people in this forum had to put up with with RCA. Next time I will buy a Costco card and the TV from them. Good luck to all that owns one of these sets.

Al in MA

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
To those who have been following my saga I have an update. It has been almost one month since RCA called me and offered to buy back my 175 and to which I agreed. They did say it would take 6-8 weeks. As I have been humping around with this company off and on for years I figured I had better call to see if all is going smoothly. I also called to see when they would be picking up the old set.

Of course the old number now gives you an 800 number (thankfully). I think it is in the Manilla. Anyway they do not work on buy back at that location and gave me an 888 number which is in Toronto.

When I talked to the rep she pulled up my screen and THERE WAS NO RECORD OF A BUY BACK anywhere on the history.I finally got a manager who was sympathetic. Fortunately, I had all my dates and who I talked to and what the conversation was about. A total of 7 phone calls.

I am now to wait three days so they can do a search. Of course, I relied on their word so I went out and bought a Samsung.

Oh yeah, the manager asked if I had something in writing to which I replied, "I asked for that but your people said they dont do that they just log it into their computer files".

This is the most screwed up company I have ever dealt with. I was on hold today for 1 hour and 45 minutes on the two phone calls.

When will this end?

Username: Cassiekt

MD

Ditto on the RCA/Thomson problem - My complaint began in February, the lamp on my HD50LPW162 was no longer working. Was told it was back ordered. By the end of March, was told it would no longer be manufactured. Was given a problem/case number, was told they would be processing a buy back, which would take 6-8 weeks. After 6 weeks, called, found out that the number was disconnected, called the new 800 number, which referred me to yet another number, where I spoke to a woman in Toronto who said that my case was closed by the previous contractor. WHAT!? Soooo, she created a new case number and promised to call me back in 2-3 days. Didn't happen - when I callthe number now, all I get is a message that says "Wait time is more than 60 minutes", which I had on speaker phone for an hour - the message never changed and no one ever answered. Now what????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 88
Cassie, Ah! misery loves company. If you go back a few threads I am wondering what happened to Woo...kidnapped, held hostage? Any way I digress.

They are not kidding about wait time. Friday morning I was on hold 65 minutes when I finally gave up. The last voice mail message was "you have more than a 60 minute wait". In the afternoon I tried again and held for 79 minutes and the phone finally rang and then silence and then a busy signal. Someone just cut me off.

This morning (7:15am) I tried again and the voice mail said, "30 minutes to one hour wait" They answered the phone in 32 minutes. A world's record I am sure! In any event, they said the 'Buy Back' is again in the works. It better be as they have already picked up my television. Previously when I called they said they would call back (thanks for nothing Maria). Today I talked to Bernadette and she was more than pleasant and competent. She gave me the number of the buy back agreement. Unfortunately, she did not have the amount so I might be getting $5.00 for all I know. My confidence in this company is shot.

I will tell you that if you ever get thu demand to talk to "Vince" who is the mangager of the department.

Bernadette informed me "Dont even think about calling for the whereabouts of your check if 5 weeks hadnt passed" Ah, honesty. I fully expect an 8 week wait. What the heck this all started in February so whats a few months here and there.

Good luck and feel free to share your woes and successes (Ha!) any time.

Cassie,
Two things:

(1) Which lamp assembly do you have? Is it the 265103? If you don't know, pull the housing out of the back of the set and then check the lamp. Is the lamp an Osram or a Philips?

(2) I bought a small stock of Osram lamps (I have a 61" RCA) and if you are interested I can relamp your housing for you. My RCA is working fine again after I did it.

Beats waiting around for RCA "Service" to help you.

Username: Mac1353535

USA

Hello anybody need to save money on lamp replacements?
no plastic housings you must install bulb in your old housing.
(you will be making your own
265103R and saving $$$)

new EXACT replacement lamp/bulb for 265103
(bulb only)
209.95 + 20 shipping

contact Frank mac1353535@hotmail.com
also 260962 EXACT bulbs are available from time to time too... any questions just email me..

Thanks

MD

Thought I'd update everyone while I sit here on hold at the 1-866-465-7157 RCA/Thomson customer relations number ("Expected wait time is greater than 60 minutes" but now we have jazz to listen to as well). On Monday 5/22, I decided to call the original number at 1-800-336-1900. After only 25 minutes on hold, I spoke to a human (I think) named Janice who told me that I would have to call the aforementioned customer relations number. After I told her what I thought of her suggestion, I asked if she could give me an address where I could send a written complaint that I would write during my expected wait time of greater than 60 minutes. She gave me the following address Thomson, Inc, PO Box 67198, Marietta, GA 30006, and guess what else? She gave me yet another case number (this will be my third one) - I'm going to need a new filing cabinet by the time this is done.

MD

Another update: after 1 hour and 10 minutes, a trip to the bus stop, next door to visit my dad, etc, Jim answered the phone, and I am still on the phone (almost an hour later). He says that they have all the records of all my case numbers, but are still unable to locate the buy-back paperwork. They are going to continue to research the other paperwork, start the process a second time just in case (I faxed everything again while I am on hold AND on the internet - ain't SOME technology grand?!). meanwhile, he has put me on hold 3 times (I won't let him call me back because we know THAT wouldn't happen), is now trying to find a local service center to come pick up the tv... we'll see, and I'll update when I know more.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 90
Cassie, thanks for the update.I wish someone on this site would confirm that buy backs were actually acted upon..ie received renumeration. I know of a number still in the waiting stage whilst being yanked around on a string, but have never heard someone actually receiving money so they can go on their merry way.

You and I seem to be in the same stage and unfortunately with the same results.

Bronze Member

IL

Post Number: 19
Hi folks,

After the usual hour wait for a human voice I was told they couldn't find my case and gave me another phone number. While waiting 45 mins. for someone to answer that call I dialed the first number again on a different phone and they told me that someone would call me back "within 24 hours". That was last month and I still haven't recieved a call from anyone at RCA/Thompson.

I did however get a call from one service center trying to schedule a pick-up of my TV.
When I inquired as to exactly what I was going to receive in the form of a receipt for the TV specifically outlining what was to happen in regards to renumeration the service center had no idea.
When I pointed out that someone taking my TV without providing me any proof they took it was called theft in these parts he agreed and concurred that I would be nuts to give it up without a firm written comittment as to what I was going to receive in return.
I too would like to see what, if anything, is done for those that have given up thier TV's before I let go of mine.

I suppose the village idiot will chime in right about here....

Username: Alexinchicago

please help i live in illinois i bought a rca hd61lpw42 6 months ago i bought it used with a 1 year warranty and cant find my reciept so they wont honor the warranty the engine starts up the light turns on for like 8-10 seconds and shuts off and the light blinks and tries to start again and the light turns on for another 10 seconds then shuts off again can someone tell me whats wrong thankyou you can also email me at itsporky@aol.com thanks. alex

Bronze Member

IL

Post Number: 20
Where did you buy it? They should certainly have a copy of your receipt and any warranty if they are reputable.
If you bought it from an individual I don't believe they have any authority to issue a warranty on RCA/Thompson's behalf.
NOT THAT ANY WARRANTY FROM RCA/THOMPSON WOULD HELP YOU, They are useless.
Sounds like you need a bulb and they are not cheap.
Yank out the bulb housing and run a continuity test on it if you know how.

Best of luck.

thanks big woo for the info can you show me how to run that test. thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
Alex, sounds like a lamp. However, most on this site have gone thru the lamp replacement, ballast replacement and light engine replacement and still have the same problem. Hence, the continuing dealings with RCA.

Woo, you and I are in the exact same spot...a rock and a hard place. I did let them take my tv, but had them write on the work order the tv was a Buy Back authorized by RCA. What is with these people losing paperwork? Try calling the Canadian number and demand to speak with Vince. He is the mgr. At least, for me, he got the paperwork started again (hopefully). Problem is it takes 8 weeks to get a check. So, if it doesnt come in that time frame then the process starts all over again. Any chance you live near Dallas, Texas. Maybe we could get together and drive up to Canada and sit on their doorstep. Maybe we could get a van and fill it with disgruntled RCA owners. Or perhaps a bus.

Keep us posted.

Username: Stockgurubear

I have the HD50LPW162. When I am watching anything, whether it be Input1(Satellite), Input 2(DVD), or Ant1, once in a while, the screen goes to snow and no sound can be heard. I have to turn the power off and on and it works again. Also, if I have the screen format set to 16:9 stretch (horizontal), when I change inputs and go back to what I was watching, the screen format diverts back to another format. It won't keep the settings. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

Bronze Member

Dallas, Tx

Post Number: 96
"I suppose the village idiot will chime in right about here.... "

You rang Woo Woo?

You wrote: "When I pointed out that someone taking my TV without providing me any proof they took it was called theft in these parts...."

Actually it would be embezzlement if the person worked directly for you. If the person was a stranger (as in your example) contracted by a third party and you let them take your property there would be no law broken. In either case it would never be considered theft, even in your backwoods Homeland.

This is a good time to ask you yet again for your trip report on the supposed meeting you were to have with your State's Attorney General. Did it ever happen? Did they laugh in your face and throw spitballs at you? Were you arrested for attempting to file a frivilous police report/lawsuit? Tell us, we want to know the "true" story Woo. You could just tell the truth and let everyone know you made that story up, fess up Woo, it is good for the soul.

To everyone else but Woo Woo I empathize with your troubles and feel fortunate not to have had any problems with my 61" RCA DLP. Two years plus and still going strong. I hope those of you with troubles (again those besides Woo) end up with a satisfactory resolution to all your troubles.

xvxvxvx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 92
Hey maybe we could get Scooby Doo and Woo in the same van. Should make the trip shorter.

Username: Desert_dweller

A Discovery.

I've owned an RCA Scenium HDLP50W151 for nearly 3 years. No problems with the bulb yet, although I have a spare (and use a UPS between the set and the house power).

From time to time, something odd happens to the set. Example: perfect HD reception but no non-HD picture but good sound. Another time, no picture of any kind, good sound, but normal "info" displays indicating the bulb is OK.

I've discovered that if I disconnect AC power by pulling the power cord from the set and leave it overnight, the set fixes itself when reconnected.

This is like a cold reboot for a computer --- which this DLP set really is.

Hope this tip may work for others.

Username: Jkenyon21

I went to costco to return my rca 61 dlp. What you get back is the last price they sold the tv for. In my case i payed 2799, I would only get back 1608. That sucks. I will deal with the lamp issue i guess

Username: Ed_littell

I have a 2 year old 50lpw42 with a problem. This has been on and off for about 2 months. Set will play fine for a while then video will go blank. Power light will flash 4 times then remain on. Sound stays on all the time. Video will be off for about 40 seconds then light will com on and stay one for about a minute or so. I know the colorwheel is going off as the whine from it shuts off. Bulb was replaced in december. The set will play for day/weeks fine then will start this on and off video. Someone on here I think knows what the number of flashs means. At least I hope someone can tell me what 4 flashs is or an idea on what I need to replace.

Username: Panamom

RCA D52W20 Having lots of trouble with a red screen. The screen has a strong red tint all over it with red lines that criss cross horizontally. This started when digital video was installed through the phone company. The first time they turned on the TV after hooking everything up, the TV turned red. They turned it off and it returned to normal. Within a week it started doing it all the time. Now 4 weeks later I have a permanent red screen. I have tried disconnecting everything from the TV. Then I have a red snowy picture. Are there any suggestions? Maybe they set up something wrong on my TV

OK I so sick of the noise coming from this RCA i am returning it
and getting a new one

theres panasonic 52" at costco and an Akai which is Samsung.
any opinions as to which model to get?

thanks

Username: Djack1040

Heeding the advice of several on this board, on March 17 I ordered a spare Lamp #265103 from RCA Parts Dept (800 338-0376) for my 61" Model 163. At the time I ordered, I was told the item was not in stock and had been backordered for June delivery.
I called this morning to check the status and they could not locate my order. We tried the order number, my telephone number, and finally the part number. When I gave them the part number, I was again told the item was backordered and she had no record of when to expect the part.

This is insane! The phone is answered as "RCA/GE Parts & Service". Surely someone is aware of this service fiasco.

I am beyond being furious; this is absolutely incredulous!

In the interim since March 17' my lamp did in fact fail. Based upon a recommendation on this board, I was able to get a replacement from www.ercservice.com and got the tv working again. I left the RCA order open to have a spare.

I just don't understand why RCA is allowing this to happen!

ok guys i took all your info and made a few calls and dropped off my 61: rca dlp they say the internal fans arent working thats why as soon as it turns on it shuts down before it over heats the bulb my ? today is where can i find a dmd module for cheap they say thats what it is and the cost through them is 600 installed. is that a normal price i found it to be kinda high. any info would be apprecieated. thanks

Post Number: 5
the "dmd module" is the actual dlp chip from TI. $600 is a fair price installed.

I doubt that the dmd module is at all related to the fans that cool the lamp.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
Alex...good luck. It would appear you are on the same road as many of the rest of us. ie, technicians guessing why RCA sets turn off by themselves. Many have gone with replacing the lamp, the module, the fan, the light engine etc only to find that none of the above work.

Username: Stranglove60

Todays date is; June 24, 2006.
Dec 13 2005, I bought a new RCA HD52W59 TV from Wal-Mart. Hooked it up and it played well until about a month ago. Then I turned on the tv and all I got Was, three (3) flashes of the little green light on the front of the tv, then nothing, the tv did not come on; (3 strikes you out), so to speak. I called Wal-mart, but their Warrant runs out after 3 months. I called RCA and the TECH told me to unplug the set from the wall and leave it unplugged for at least; an hour (hardboot) he called it. I did what he said and that worked, but the next day the same thing happened, I Hardbooted again that worked again. The same thing happened about 6 or 7 days in a row. Then I left the tv playing 24/7 for a week and it never quit playing. Finally I shut it off. Now Hardbooting it doesn't work anymore. There is only one RCA approved tv Repair Shop in the area..., no more need to be said... six month at the least. If anyone can HELP me guest at what part I need, opinions are welcome. Again I say HELP. I'll fix it myself if I can get the Part!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Even though Walmart will not take the set back why don't you go on the internet and contact Walmart's corporate headquarters. Tell them the problem and the long wait for service. Maybe Walmart can flex their muscle and get RCA to help you out faster than usual.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
If you work on it yourelf you will probably void the warranty. If you called RCA to find the authorized service shops in your area they might have missed one that is closer to you. In my area they will give numbers of shops so far away they will not come out to service the set. But, if I look in the yellow pages there is an authorized shop 9 miles from me. I would also push Walmart to help me out. Most stores now have a new version R52WH74 that is a superior set as far as picture quality. Maybe Walmart will make an exception and trade you. Let us know how it turns out.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
First of all RCA's list of authorized people is not very accurate. When my set broke down they gave me the name and number of a repair shop and when I called they told me they havent worked on RCA's or made housecalls in over 10 years.

Call RCA back and get a list of service centers that you could take your tv to. Load it up in a car. They are not that big. Also, dont want to be a wet blanket here, but while six months wait for a tv repair with today's sets (especially RCA) is not that far out of the question. RCA is notorious for not having the parts available.

Is your set a DLP? If so try changing the lamp. If that is the problem then you are lucky. Once you get into the boards, light engines and god knows what this problem can go on and on and on.

Bronze Member

IL

Post Number: 21
Hey Jump,
RCA ever come through with your check? PM me and let me know the outcome.
Woo

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
His television is a rear projection crt.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Wallace, Let us know how you made out, if Walmart or RCA solved your problem. This way if anyone else has a similar problem they will know what worked.Bob

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
Perhaps the last update on my RCA situation. And a happy one at that.. THE BUYBACK CHECK CAME TODAY. As usual RCA outdoes itself though. No letter came with the check. In fact, it doesnt say RCA or Thomson anywhere on the check or the tear off sheet. If I didnt recognized the amount I would have no idea where the check came from or why it was sent to me. Check issuer was TTE from El Paso, Texas.

This puts an end to my four year saga with RCA. Thank GOD! Three replacement sets all which worked about a year and then could not be fixed due to unavailable parts. The last set would also have gotten a replacement set, but RCA told me they have no sets in the warehouse. Huh? So, I asked what do they plan on doing. They responded with the buy back. The check took 7 weeks plus an additional four weeks because they lost the original paperwork.

I have had people actually tell me, "Well, RCA treated you good with three replacement sets and now a buyback." On the surface they are right. They have no idea, however, on how many phone calls had to be made (100's) how long I was on hold (literally days). In fact the wait for the replacement sets along with waiting for parts/repairs during the last four years have added up to over one year without a main television. I have a list of RCA people I have dealt with and they number 27!

RCA is the most frustrating company to work with. Putting glass slivers in my eye would be preferable to ever dealing with them again.

Adios RCA forum!

Username: Wesleyh

This is nothing. I tried to return my set the day after i bought it becuase it was defective. Color changes. Lines go trough the screen from left to right. TV resets itself.

They have replaced almost every part and still it is not fixed. so either everypart RCA sends is defective or the set itself is defective. I have even taken pictures and video of what the TV does.

Suprise! I was told i would have to get this set serviced. Same problems of RCA not willing to fix there equipment. I have had many techs out to fix the TV and still what a suprise still not fixed.

I have contaced corprate and nothing has happened now they are trying to replace the light assembly and that has been on order for over two months. It seems like what RCA does is if there is a problem to say sorry the parts are out of stock until warranty is OVER Someone should bring up a CLASSACTION LAWSUIT againt RCA and have them refund everyone's TV price that is having problems. I have even asked Many times for RCA to refund my money which they said they are not willing to do. This set while waiting for parts the warranty has expired. which seems like an RCA Practice and maybe even a rule. Some of the parts have been replaced two to 3 times and still not fixed. I hate RCA. they used to have good stuff about 8 years ago but now just junk. Anyone have any ideas or know of a classaction lawsuit that we all can join.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 99
Although, it is extremely frustrating I didnt find that RCA purposely tried to zip me. I blame the customer service being extremely weak and the parts unavailablity to be the culprit. Wesley, as long as the problems were reported during the warranty time the wait for parts and repairs will not effect it if you do go past your warranty time frame.

Your problems are and will continue to be the same as others on this site. Parts unavailability and RCA sets which have a propensity to malfunction and resist being fixed without many attempts.

I frankly cannot figure out why if an RCA set fails it cant be picked up by a service outfit and be competently fixed within a week or so.

In answering my own question, I found that no one stocks parts. I guess because of the expense to do so for so many parts and so many sets. Certainly, room cannot be an issue as the parts are miniscule. So, then the customer is sucked into the waiting game of parts from wholesalers and woe be unto you if it is a part from RCA directly.

I also think there are so few repair people capable of fixing these sets and diagnosing the correct problem it is a double whammy. There repair suggestions seem to be trial and error.

These sets, to me, are like Bic pens. Throwaways after a few years.

Good luck...the nightmare might just be starting.

MD

Post Number: 5
Okay, its been a while, so I had actually planned on updating everyone who is still listening about the buyback for my RCA Scenium, BUT I just walked in the door, and had a phone message from the local RCA service center (read that as - THEY called ME!). I returned the call, and was told that they had received a letter from RCA authorizing them to pick up my TV for the purposes of a buyback. Of course, I've seen no such paperwork, BUT this service center will be coming Saturday morning to pick up my dust collector which has been in my garage since the last time I posted. Of course, I won't let them take it without a receipt, and who knows when I will get my buyback check, nor do I know what the amount will be. I haven't got the stamina to be on hold for 2 hours plus in order to find out from the RCA customer service line.... I promise to update when I know more.

Bronze Member
Username: Cheneyp

CT

Post Number: 23
I picked up an RCA DVR2160 AVHDD to use to record HD with my 50" W42 set. When I hook it up to one of the firewire ports it is not recognized and shortly thereafter I get a 1394 "bus error" message on the screen. Even after I unplug the DVR I continue to get the message and cannot get to the TVGOS screen. Only way to make it go away is to "reboot" the set by unplugging it for 10 seconds or so. I thought it might be the DVR but I just got a D-VHS unit and I get the same error message and behavior.

Anyone else experience this?

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
Cassie, in my experience there was no 'receipt'. I did have the RCA service rep write on the work order..."Pick up tv for buyback program".

It took my check about 11 weeks, but that was due to them losing the paperwork from the original buy back offer.

I did not have a receipt as my set was a replacement set so they came up with some sort of formula and gave me that amount. I got the impression if you have the receipt for your set you will get that amount. Dont know about the sales tax.

Get a cup of coffee and call first thing in the morning. They seem to be less busy then.

Good luck

MD

I just got my mail and guess what was in it? My check (refunded in full for my purchase price) for the buy-back of my RCA HD50LPW162 - and the service center hasn't even picked up the set yet. The last rep I spoke to (Jim, on May 25) said that he would start the paperwork all over again in case they didn't ever find my old paperwork, and that receiving my check was NOT dependent on them finding someone to pick up the TV. A little over 6 weeks, and I guess Jim called it right! Just thought I'd pass on the good news.

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
Ah, one less RCA victim. Go and prosper and buy a Samsung.

Username: Elroy_1666

GET YOUR BULB REPLACEMENT ON eBAY.

I just wanted to say this forum was very helpful. I too have been thru the RCA madness. I experienced 8 months of RCA "hospitality" to finally get them to replace my HD52W140 with a HD61LPW42 after they couldn't get the parts. Seems to be a common story. Well, 18 months later the DLP bulb just blew, and of course, the 265103 replacement is on backorder. According to this thread, it looks to have been on backorder since at least November. Somebody recommended replacing the bulb only, and not the entire lamp housing, and to look on eBay. Sure enough, eBay seller boonzoom miraculously had the exact Osram bulb for a 265103 replacement that RCA is unable to get themselves. 3 days later, I am back up and running... although the 24 hours before I found the bulb on eBay was the last straw for me and RCA. I still haven't gotten a call back from the supervisor. LOL. I plan to unload this thing before it breaks and go Samsung. Anybody want a like-new HD61LPW42 with a brand new bulb ;-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
I don't know if it is the same junk but Walmart now has an RCA DLP with a new model number.

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
Bob, ah let's see do I want the Bird Flu, West Nile or an RCA HD61lpw42? Hmmmmmmmm, I think I will go with the West Nile.

Actually, I had the same set (one of many RCA sets) and it had a terrific picture...when it was running. Glad you got a part for it.

Put it in your bedroom and get a Samsung.

Username: Bmr4life

I own a dead HD50LPW42. The lamp is blown and by blown, I mean the inside of the lamp is cracked. Is that normal? I plan on buying a replacement bulb off ebay, but just wanted to be sure that will fix my problem. is a cracked bulb normal? It had about 5000 hours on it and at least 15000 plugged in hours.

The screen was dim, but watchable before it blew.

My lamp housing says 260962 and the bulb says

UHP 120W 1.0
232-0234-00

What bulb should I buy? Will the bulb from a 216530 fit my lamp housing?

Yes, cracked lamps are normal. 5000 hours is exceptional life from a UHP lamp.

Best practise is to exchange your lamp with an identical lamp (if its Osram, keep it Osram. If its a Philips, keep it a Philips.)

Make sure to match the voltage and "gap" as well.

How do I know if its a Philips or a Osram?

The only other thing my bulb says is

Top F4 and Made In Belgium.

USA

What the part# for your lamp.. probably 260962
its on the white sticker on the side..

260962=philips
265103=osram

try Ebay or WWW.260962.com !

Nice, Thanks for the link.

Username: Turbohack

Cleveland, Ohio USA

any ideas as to why my rca 61" dlp screen goes blank every 10 mins for a min, then comes back and repeats for an hour or two. Then ok for a week. Then does it again every other day. What gives? Audio is fine. No video. Happens on every input source.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
Wallace,
Whatever happened with your television?

USA

Tony,
it's either the lamp or light engine.
I hope its under warranty.
Frank

Frank@260962.com

Hi Bob,
Flustration!!!; I had found a tv shop, they took the tv in and as usaul, part's on back order. I offered to share in the hunt for the part, so I asked him for the part number. Apearantly, reluctantly, he gave it to me. The part # is 268861 (signal board). But he put me on hold and came back later and said, "NOW THEY HAVE IT". That was last week Wednesday. He said give him until Monday, (yesterday) before I call RCA and tell RCA they can't fix my tv and to give me a new one. I haven't heard from the shop sense then, so I plan to call them today. That's my situation. Keep u updated.

Wallace.

Username: Uriah

St Louis, MO United States

Anyone here DIY a color wheel replacement? It's a 61" 151yx1. I've already done a bulb replacement and have had no other problems. It started going monochromatic and then shutting down. I blew out in and around the color wheel with canned air and it was ok for about 3mos. Cleaned it again....lasted a couple weeks. All the while it was whining louder and louder. Now it's good for maybe 30 min before shutdown. I have the part on order and it should be in within a couple of weeks now (ordered 2 weeks ago from a company I've done business with before) I'm confident I can do the job, I just wanted to know if there are any pitfalls I should watch out for.
Thanks
Tim

Username: Chilltown808

All of you have been really helpful in your posts about the RCA HD50LPW166PK. I plan on making my purchase at Costco. Costco also has a Akai PT50DL14, which DLP would you guys get and why? Thanks yall.

Username: Seabirdbill

HDLP50W151 Screen removal. Anyone know how to remove the front screen on a 151? I removed all of the rear screws and the front grill but it seems there is either a screw or press fitting on the bottom of the screen preventing entire removal. Dont want to break anything by forcing it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
Wallace, did you ever get your set fixed?

Hi Bob,

No, it is not fixed yet. All that I was told before, was not so. Now they say they have finally found the selution, but now they are waiting for the part (a reflector board) to come. That board has a transformer on it. They told me two (2) weeks ago, they ordered it, it was in stock and was being shipped out. I have desided that I'm making it my effort to call them about every three (3) days. It been two (2) incidents when I called, they said there were a mix up in the order. I talked with them yesterday and now they're sure the part is on it's way. Will keep u up dated.

Wallace.

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
Kermit, geez, have you been reading any of the posts on RCA's? DONT BUY ONE. As far as Akai, how many do they sell?..two or three a year. Stick with a MAJOR brand like Samsung, Sony, Mitsu.

Tony, Uh Oh. Your problems are sounding all too familiar. Hope you are under warranty. Then hope they have the parts...unlikely.

First thing to check is the lamp then the its probably the light engine. That was the path I was led down. Of course, none of those worked. Then they said it was 'THE BOARD'. If you hear those words...run like hell. Then you will hear from the techie if none of the above help..."we dont know what it is..." Then you have to hope RCA performs the magic of the buyback. Good luck. Be prepared to be without your set for months. You could be one of the fortunate few and everything will go swimmingly, but my experience was nothing but a horror show.

Username: Lgoodwine

I viewed thru much of this fourm and found one person with the same problem I'm having on the Dec 12 archives but there wasn't a confirmation on if the problem was solved.

I own a RCA Scenium DLP 61in. When you turn off the television you see this purple triangle in the top left corner of my screen and it is spreading slowly. It's very distracting when watching TV. The last person was told is was foam or paper in the light path and not the lamp.
Any suggestions on what this could be or how to fix it?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
Wallace,
Why don't you email Walmart corporate headquarters and see if they will push RCA into giving you a new set. I would tell them the problems and how long you have waited without a working tv. Bob
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us