Download ?

Bronze Member
Username: Togirl

Post Number: 35
Sorry for the non-satellite related question, but please help if you know the answer. :-)

Anyone know where I can download movies from ? Not a camera-print. There has to be some sites.

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 375
i get good new movies from this site dvd quality torrentleech*org or try this one bitsoup*org

Silver Member
Username: Thunder_lightning

Post Number: 124
Mininova.com
Bitenova.com
torrentbox.com

there are lot of dvd quality in there too...Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 125
OOPS....Mininova.org

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
so which bit-torrent client do you recommend ? Azareus ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 126
I am using the BitComet 0.57 the old 1...
U can try the lastest BitComet if u 1...but i like the older 1 better... Azareus is good too...

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 141
how do you put downloaded movies on to a dvdr?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8168
its something U must read and learn about..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
i'll go home and try. hopefully the prints are good. have you tried any, thunder ?

Bronze Member
Username: Crazy416

Post Number: 43
download them from torrentspy.com

and use utorrent to download them, especially if you only have a decent computer since it doesn't use too many computer resources and the download speed is excellent also.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
I downloaded BitTorrent client and also got 2 torrents (the queen and pursuit of happyness)but the client shows status as RED.
where do you normally download torrents from ? it seems as if whereever i go the status is always red !

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ PEACE ... What a...

Post Number: 269
Toronto Girl,

Get registered with demonoid, and read the posts befor u download to assure the quality is worthwhile.

the more torrent site u can find, the better.

bob john,

u can use winavi video converter. It's simple 2 use, and offers conversions 2 dvd files. u may have 2 search for a serial or crack.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
hey guys,
so i was able to download The Queen as a torrent in avi format. what would you recommend I use to convert this to play on DVd ?
Winavi video converter ?
or should I follow this guide :?http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/convert_avi_to_dvd.cfm

THANKS !

Silver Member

Post Number: 127
Toronto Girl..go download the Demo Nero 7 at ""Nero.com""...after that enter this key codes in then it your..1C82-0000-19E5-MAAX-4007-3053-5437..then go to options=Nero Vision...
burn DVD..burn CD VIDEO..burn Super CD Video..burn anything you want..they even convert 4 you before it burn into your DVD too...
or you can use Winavi to convert it first if you want..

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 308
if you are going to download any thing ... dont a avi files .. theya re poor quality to begin with . download Xvid it is a way beter quality file

Easy AVI DIVX XVID To DVD Burner v2.4.12

Description

Easy MPEG/AVI/DIVX/WMV/RM to DVD is fast, high quality DVD authoring and burning software which helps you convert MPEG,AVI,DIVX,WMV,RM files to DVD and burn DVD disc with easy. Easy MPEG/AVI/DIVX/WMV/RM to DVD supports most popular format on internet such as MPEG,DAT,AVI,DIVX,XVID,WMV,ASF,ASX,RM,RMVB and stream formats.supports generate DVD image and save to hard disk,or burn hard disk DVD iamge to blank disc.supports both NTSC and PAL TV system.Supports 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio.

Download

http://www.icefile.com/index.php?page=main&id=5f0701333&name=EuSoftware_WizardBr ush_v6.7.1.1.rar

RarPass: www.dailyappz.com

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 296
TORONTO GIRL COME TO MY HOUSE YOU GOT ANY MOVIE YOU WISH ALREADY DOWLOADED FOR YOU.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us