New rumours about direct

Bronze Member
Username: Poopoohed

Post Number: 45
heard some rumbles about a possible fix will tell more as it is becomes available

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1362
Thats all it is, rumors.

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 129
A rumor's better than nothing... #u*k I hope they crack it!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Ftalifecom

Post Number: 17
Highly unlikely right now. Be sure to post if you get more info though.

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Digitalnuke

Post Number: 24
A hack like the H or HU card hack will not do much good with the P4 series. The CAM ID is hard-coded into the card (cannot be altered) and the ASCI requires an encryption key based in part on the CAM ID to decode the signal. Therefore, cloning a card is impossible, as well as activating a new card (without the CAM ID based key). You guys made too much fun of DirectV during the H and HU days. They've made sure it's very unlikely they will ever have that kind of problem again, even if the card is fully opened as it was in the H and HU days.

Silver Member
Username: Ryersonarmy_1

RYERSON, @ PEACE ... What a...

Post Number: 274
One day it will fall$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

Post Number: 714
Ralph
Can you explain to me in electronics terminology what hard coded is?
You don't mean ROM, do you?
If you can write over it, it is a RAM.
If you can read only, it is a ROM. If it keeps customer service info, it is a RAM.
Either way you can read it in Electronics it is easy.

If I tell you there is a hack, what on earth you gonna do with it? Do you think you will apply to your receiver It ain't compatible. Do you think if you program the plastic.
This will last how long? one or two days!!!

There is a hack I assure you!!!
Why expose it now?
What else you need beyond American and Canadian broadcast? What does DTV provide that DN and BEV don't. If I give you a choice which one will it be. DN and BEV or DTV?

Learn how to be patient. There is time for everything. This is definately not the right time. You'll understand my words better when it is time. There is great news concerning DTV on HD. Take my word. and patiently wait.
I won't provide a hack, I will never break the law. I have nothing to do with it. I'm just explaining how things work.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 914
I agree King. Right now DN and BEV is wide open. Why would we need DTV at this moment? And if we believed everything that the naysayers say cannot be done, we wouldn't be watching tv today.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us